The George Zimmerman the Press Doesnt Want You to Know

oh shit that was a typo how many times have I post those two words here in this forum you should know better. let me repeat my last words

He was within his Constitutional right to carry a firearm. Hell if you want to say he wasn't supposed to carry a firearm doing a community watch it could be argued that he could never leave his home with his firearm. You are arguing to infringe upon his right to keep and bear arms.

I am not. I am saying that if he exercises his rights irresponsibly he has to face the consequences. He violated common sense and community watch guidelines and a young man is dead as a result.

If that is the case community watches would stop existing. That would help the criminals because no one would report any suspicious people because they were armed. So who wins when that happens?

You have quite the way of jumping from A to D without touching base at B or C.

It wasn't just carrying the gun which was against community watch guidelines. It was also pursuing Trayvon. If Zimmerman hadn't had the gun to make up for his physical shortcomings then he might have done the right thing and waited for police instead of following Trayvon.

There's been 84 murders in Philly so far in 2012, yet we're getting all wrapped around the axle over this one.

If by some horrible circumstance somebody close to you is killed under similar circumstances, come back and read this post....see how you feel.

How many Philly murders were gang related?

The same.

80% were black on black killings.......one was a baby that was less than a year old.

I don't know if they were gang related.

I don't see why the left wants to focus on this one other than it fits their agenda.

There's been 84 murders in Philly so far in 2012, yet we're getting all wrapped around the axle over this one.

If by some horrible circumstance somebody close to you is killed under similar circumstances, come back and read this post....see how you feel.

The same.

80% were black on black killings.

I don't see why the left wants to focus on this one other than it fits their agenda.

Easy...it's about circumstances.....

Most murders are either gang or domestic related. The ones that fall outside those criteria are the ones that interest people....

The same.

Most murders are either gang or domestic related. The ones that fall outside those criteria are the ones that interest people....

I'm not interested in any of them.

And nobody else would be interested if the press didn't try to shove it down our throats 24/7.

I am not. I am saying that if he exercises his rights irresponsibly he has to face the consequences. He violated common sense and community watch guidelines and a young man is dead as a result.

If that is the case community watches would stop existing. That would help the criminals because no one would report any suspicious people because they were armed. So who wins when that happens?

It wasn't just carrying the gun which was against community watch guidelines. It was also pursuing Trayvon. If Zimmerman hadn't had the gun to make up for his physical shortcomings then he might have done the right thing and waited for police instead of following Trayvon.

It wasn't just carrying the gun which was against community watch guidelines. It was also pursuing Trayvon.
That was the first thing you brought up "he had a gun with him"
So a person walks out his door but can't carry his firearm because he's on the community watch group, because he might see someone breaking the law. He's being disarmed

It wasn't just carrying the gun which was against community watch guidelines. It was also pursuing Trayvon.
So a person walks out his door but can't carry his firearm because he's on the community watch group, because he might see someone breaking the law. He's being disarmed

If you choose to carry a gun, then you have the obligation to act responsibly. Zimmerman acted irresponsibly and now has to accept the consequences for the entirely avoidable death of a 17-year-old.

If you choose to carry a gun, then you have the obligation to act responsibly. Zimmerman acted irresponsibly and now has to accept the consequences for the entirely avoidable death of a 17-year-old.

I guess pulling a trigger because your head is getting bashed to a pulp is irresponsible.

Hmmmmmmmmm......

Zimmerman acted responsible, according to reports he was hit from behind while walking back to his vehicle. Trayvon went for Zimmerman's firearm, or at least that is what's being reported.

That would have normal, yes.

The same.

I'm not interested in any of them.

And nobody else would be interested if the press didn't try to shove it down our throats 24/7.

Well, that's you....shrug...

If the police write them off as self defense without a thorough investigation, there should be public outcry; the NOT YET CHARGED killer was given a pass in this death.

I guess pulling a trigger because your head is getting bashed to a pulp is irresponsible.

Hmmmmmmmmm......

1) You don't know what happened
2) I thought it didn't interest you...

Hmmmmmmmmm......

Following Trayvon instead of waiting for the police was irresponsible.

Hmmmmmmmmm......

His head wasn't bashed to a pulp though; the police said his injuries were not serious. He went to a doctor the next day, then left. no one referred him to a hospital. the victim could not be helped by any medical care; one witness noticed the killer standing over him, no attempt at CPR. Like a TROPHY HUNT.

Hmmmmmmmmm......

Following Trayvon instead of waiting for the police was irresponsible.

he was hunting....

Hmmmmmmmmm......

His head wasn't bashed to a pulp though; the police said his injuries were not serious. He went to a doctor the next day, then left. no one referred him to a hospital. the victim could not be helped by any medical care; one witness noticed the killer standing over him, no attempt at CPR. Like a TROPHY HUNT.

one witness noticed the killer standing over him, no attempt at CPR.
Have you ever witnessed someone that has just shot another person? People with a conscience when they realize what just happen freeze and are shocked. Especially if it's the first time they shoot someone.

Forum List

Back