The George Floyd murder trial.

The report is there.

Can fentanyl kill me?

Yes, as little as two milligrams of fentanyl is enough to cause overdose and death. That amount is as small as two grains of salt.

Early signs of fentanyl poisoning may include:

• sleepiness
  • trouble breathing (it may sound like snoring)
  • slow, shallow breathing
  • cold, clammy skin
  • unresponsiveness to pain or a person’s voice

I think there is an 80% chance, the defence attorney will lie on his belly, and have each of the jurors, take turns putting their knee on his neck.

The defense will show the Fentanyl levels and show it was the cause of death................

This drug has been laced to the drugs coming across our southern borders causing deaths all over the U.S...........a border that the left wants OPEN to all..........FOR POWER AND VOTES.........

The Officer will not be found guilty of Murder................and after the decision the left will Burn and Loot in mass all over the country.

The Officer will not be found guilty of Murder

He has the strong union behind his back.

fentanyl2_37790193_ver1.0-1.jpg

And yet the left want open borders.........this shit is coming from South of the Border from asshole Drug Cartels.

I think there is an 80% chance, the defence attorney will lie on his belly, and have each of the jurors, take turns putting their knee on his neck.

The defense will show the Fentanyl levels and show it was the cause of death................

This drug has been laced to the drugs coming across our southern borders causing deaths all over the U.S...........a border that the left wants OPEN to all..........FOR POWER AND VOTES.........

The Officer will not be found guilty of Murder................and after the decision the left will Burn and Loot in mass all over the country.

And....................it is a fact that Floyd was on cheap ass Mexican Drug Cartel Opiods..............do I like the knee on the neck crap......NOPE.........think that training should be never done again.........but it didn't kill Floyd...............

The dang drugs killed Floyd.

The last breath you take
Here is how fentanyl kills you: When it binds to the endorphin-releasing receptors, it can mess them up.

Because of that, your body cannot respond to low levels of oxygen or high levels of carbon dioxide.

Those are the two things that tell your brain — which controls your lungs — that you need to breathe. If the opioid is bound to those receptors, it cannot tell if the oxygen is low, or the carbon dioxide is too high and you eventually stop breathing and die.

"If you are taking a drug orally, you swallow it, It can take a while before it gets absorbed into the body, versus if you are injecting it or snorting it. It can happen a lot quicker," said Bishop.

"If someone is injecting fentanyl, it can happen within minutes, especially if that person is not used to taking that medication or that drug, and it's a very high dose."

To counter the fentanyl, Naloxone is touted as the drug that can buy a person time.

"Naloxone is a harm-reduction strategy," said Bishop. "If someone takes too much of an opioid like fentanyl, than Naloxone needs to be there very quickly and needs to be around. So it needs to be distributed so that people have it."

Naloxone works by binding to the receptor, bumping the fentanyl off, which allows a drug user to breath again.

But, it only lasts for about 30 minutes. Without additional treatment, the fentanyl can re-attach to the receptor, causing a person to stop breathing again.

Thats one of the dumbest things i've ever heard.
If the cop didn't do what he did, maybe.
But he did.
He put his knee on his neck for 8:46.
THAT is what killed him.
If this piece of human garbage is found not guilty we will see riots hitherto undrempt of.

Thats one of the dumbest things i've ever heard.
If the cop didn't do what he did, maybe.
But he did.
He put his knee on his neck for 8:46.
THAT is what killed him.
If this piece of human garbage is found not guilty we will see riots hitherto undrempt of.
He had lethal levels of Fentenyl in his system............period...........

I don't like the kneeling shit.........that practice needs to end.......but Floyd died because he is a dang druggie who bough cheap ass Opiods from Mexico.

And....................it is a fact that Floyd was on cheap ass Mexican Drug Cartel Opiods..............do I like the knee on the neck crap......NOPE.........think that training should be never done again.........but it didn't kill Floyd...............

The 2 cops, one knee on his neck, and the one with one knee on his back killed George Floyd.

That would only be relevant if the attorney was high on Fentanyl like George was
Anyone who believes that George Floyd died from Fentanyl is a fucking moron.
Do you have a clue on how stupid your remark is. It makes you sound like a couple steps below an idiot. I doughty you are in the medical profession and doughty you had anything to do with the case. Matter of fact with a comment like that I doughty you have had any formal education at all. I know what you are thinking, 'does this guy know me'.

......doesn't matter what the verdict is--we will never know --because it can't be a fair trial now

Do you have a clue on how stupid your remark is. It makes you sound like a couple steps below an idiot. I doughty you are in the medical profession and doughty you had anything to do with the case. Matter of fact with a comment like that I doughty you have had any formal education at all. I know what you are thinking, 'does this guy know me'.
Like I said...a fucking moron. That would be you if you believe that cop had nothing to do with Mr. Floyds death.
I know for a fact you don't know me.
I don't associate with scum like you.

The 2 cops, one knee on his neck, and the one with one knee on his back killed George Floyd.
Floyd did it himself by living a life of crime/idiocy/unlawfulness/etc
....you keep doing stupid things, eventually it will catch up to you

That would only be relevant if the attorney was high on Fentanyl like George was

You keep pretending this was an okay thing to do... that'll work out really well for you.

The cop will be found guilty because people won't want more riots.
If you resist arrest I’ll be more than happy to put money on your Little neck

Forum List

Back