The George Floyd murder trial.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
I think there is an 80% chance, the defence attorney will lie on his belly, and have each of the jurors, take turns putting their knee on his neck.

I think there is an 80% chance, the defence attorney will lie on his belly, and have each of the jurors, take turns putting their knee on his neck.
That would only be relevant if the attorney was high on Fentanyl like George was

You keep pretending this was an okay thing to do... that'll work out really well for you.

The cop will be found guilty because people won't want more riots.

The defense will show the Fentanyl levels and show it was the cause of death................

This drug has been laced to the drugs coming across our southern borders causing deaths all over the U.S...........a border that the left wants OPEN to all..........FOR POWER AND VOTES.........

The Officer will not be found guilty of Murder................and after the decision the left will Burn and Loot in mass all over the country.

That would only be relevant if the attorney was high on Fentanyl like George was

You keep pretending this was an okay thing to do... that'll work out really well for you.

The cop will be found guilty because people won't want more riots.
Fentanyl kills, if Floyd did not use all his real money to buy drugs he would not have passed a phony 20 to the merchant and the merchant would not have called the police. So as said Fentanyl kills

Anyone who believes that George Floyd died from Fentanyl is a fucking moron.
So you believe that Fentanyl should be legal.

Vote for it

Let's tell it as it is.

We all know that even if 100 witnesses testified in support of that cop, he is going down, down, down.

This is strictly a show trial. (And we criticize other nations' show trials!)

Everyone knows that no jury would dare acquit the cop. If it did, the courthouse would not be standing within one hour. And the jury would need protection for the rest of their lives.

Deaths from the drug fentanyl in the United States climbed more than 1,000 percent from 2011 to 2016, according to a report released Thursday.

The number of fatalities involving the powerful synthetic opioid was relatively stable in 2011 and 2012, with roughly 1,600 deaths each of those years. The number began to increase in 2013, reaching just over 1,900 deaths.

Then the death rate doubled each year, skyrocketing to 18,335 overdoses in 2016, according to the report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Design, Setting, and Participants Cross-sectional study using joinpoint modeling and life table analysis of individual-level data from the National Center for StatistiHealthcs on 351 630 US residents who died from opioid-related causes from January 1, 1999, to December 31, 2016, for all of the United States and the District of Columbia. The analysis was conducted from September 6 to November 23, 2018.

. . . or they read the medical examiner's report.
Or they listened to Candace Owens

Vote for it
You really need to work on your reading comprehension.

Vote for it
You really need to work on your reading comprehension.
Actually I bought Google and Apple

You comprehend that pal?

he he he

. . . or they read the medical examiners report.
:linky:

There ya go kiddy

Or they listened to Candace Owens
Candice Owens is a c*nt.
Your Quid Pro Quo Joe wants the Walls down and open borders.........where 90% of this crap comes from.................

Perhaps your party is going for the RECORD BOOKS.......to see if you can kill more people than you killed in Nursing homes from Corona...........I now refuse to use Covid........THIS IS THE 7TH STRAIN OF COVID.....

It will be Mutate like it always has done.........and will be like a Flu shot in the future......best guess for what strain may come.

There ya go kiddy
Medical examiner: George Floyd had 'fatal level of fentanyl' in his system, but is 'not saying this killed him'

You wanted a link doofy

Forum List

Back