The George Floyd Hoax

We've already been through an entire "Summer of Love" where protests resulted in hundreds of deaths and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of property damage:

2020 Leftwing insurrection - Conservapedia

Now there is a high probability of more riots in Minneapolis and other cities when the verdict is reached in the murder case against Derek Chauvin, except George Floyd wasn't "murdered."

"Truth is the first victim in politics. Factions and passions rule. Random facts are picked as weapons, no one thinks things through.

We need to understand the facts surrounding the death of George Floyd.
Many key facts are being ignored..."

Or Did George Floyd Die of a Drug Overdose? Fatal Fentanyl: A Forensic Analysis - TheWatchTowers.org

ZGxL10s8.jpeg
AND?

The video showed the officer knelling across Floyd's neck while Floyd suffocated.

Nothing here accounts for the suffocation of a human being who begged for his life.

Try misdirecting elsewhere.

harmonica
most are justified--that's why!!!!!

No. Pretty much all murders of black people by white cops are justified by white people.

harmonica
--DUH..most cops do not want to MURDER anyone....or kill without reason!! ...some might, but their OPPORTUNITIES to do so are very small

Lets looks at what happens when a Black Houston police officer shot and killed a couple of white suspected drug dealers during a drug raid.

Guess what happened ?

He was immediately charged with murder.

None of the #BlueLivesMatter talk for this case. No “sensitivity” training. No “diversity” classes. Black cops get JAIL

And also - How many black people were on various forums and all over social media supporting this black cop who killed white people ?

How many black people were all over social media trying to trash these white people's image ?

I'll wait

harmonica
1. it's not about race--race has nothing to do with it

Say you who writes thread after thread about black people

harmonica
2. they are not trying to kill them [ Garner/Floyd ] but to subdue them

Yeah of course because if black people obey police orders nothing will happen. Right ?

@Harmonia
....MBrown/ASterling/etc --all justified

Of course.

Last edited:
I suspect he'll be convicted, and then get a minimal sentence, for no other reason that Prisons don't really like having Ex-cops in their populations. Protecting them from the other inmates becomes a full time job.

In this case, there's really no wiggle room, you have the entire incident on tape from multiple cameras. Also, the jury has to know that there will be riots if they acquit.
He won't serve one day in prison.

Them white supremacists in the judicial system have stacked that jury with non- black Americans who they KNOW harbor contempt for black Americans. Minnesota has 1 of the HIGHEST population of African pop - Eritreans & Ethiopians.

We've already been through an entire "Summer of Love" where protests resulted in hundreds of deaths and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of property damage:

2020 Leftwing insurrection - Conservapedia

Now there is a high probability of more riots in Minneapolis and other cities when the verdict is reached in the murder case against Derek Chauvin, except George Floyd wasn't "murdered."

"Truth is the first victim in politics. Factions and passions rule. Random facts are picked as weapons, no one thinks things through.

We need to understand the facts surrounding the death of George Floyd.
Many key facts are being ignored..."

Or Did George Floyd Die of a Drug Overdose? Fatal Fentanyl: A Forensic Analysis - TheWatchTowers.org

ZGxL10s8.jpeg
Fascinating.....make sure your info gets to the defending attorneys.

Why is it when a police officer shoots dead a black man, it is always racism.

So who is going to stop the black on black crime that is rampant in the US as they kill each other?

You start out on a faulty premise.

It's not "always" racism. If you go after a cop with a gun, and he shoots you, it doesn't matter what color you are, everyone is going to agree it was your own damned fault.

you take a look at all the high-profile cases of shootings BLM are upset about, they never involve, "Went after the officer with a gun".

George Floyd was not a threat when he was killed. He was unarmed and handcuffed.

Tamir Rice was playing with a toy.

Sandra Bland gave a cop some lip.

LaQuan McDonald had a boy scout knife and was not charging the officer.

The second flaw in your premise is that black on black crime is "rampant". It really isn't. In fact, most victims are going to be murdered by members of their own racial group because most murder victims know their killer. And when the Killer is caught, they are arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail.

Them white supremacists in the judicial system have stacked that jury with non- black Americans who they KNOW harbor contempt for black Americans. Minnesota has 1 of the HIGHEST population of African pop - Eritreans & Ethiopians.

Uh, guy, the Jury hasn't even been selected yet.

I should also point out that the jury that heard the case of Jason van Dyke consisted of 7 whites, 3 Hispanics, 1 black and 1 Asian... and they still found him guilty.

Everyone know he (Derek Chavin) will walk or get a slap on the wrists.

A very important part of white supremacist culture, is having the ability to kill innocent Black people and get away with it

If they are able to convince a jury that a white police officer kneeling on the neck and strangling a pleading and helpless black man, while bystanders are screaming "You're killing him", its a wrap in my opinion. If you can convince people that wasn't murder, then nothing is.
Let me ask you something, if the unarmed woman at the Capital that was gunned down had been black, what would your reaction have been?

Racism?
False equivalence. Had George Floyd been part of a mob that stormed a building busted a window while trying to break down a door abd he was trying to climb through that open window to trespass then he would have deserved to get shot just like Ashley Babbitt did.

Uh, guy, the Jury hasn't even been selected yet.

I should also point out that the jury that heard the case of Jason van Dyke consisted of 7 whites, 3 Hispanics, 1 black and 1 Asian... and they still found him guilty.
Look, I'm black too and I fully understand Pauls skepticism and pretty much feel the same way. Too many times we have seen these cases that appeared to be open and shut but still the killing police officer gets off.

Votto
Let me ask you something, if the unarmed woman at the Capital that was gunned down had been black, what would your reaction have been? Racism?

Yeah because using an alleged fake $20 to buy some groceries is the same crime as hordes of people storrming the capitol building armed with guns and bombs looking to kill government officials. Right ?
You're a LIAR again !! You know you have ZERO cred already!!!

No guns in the crowd at the Capitol and the bombs were ELSEWHERE. But yes; anyone who was violent should face the LAW and Justice. You have the same opinion for the BLM and Antifa RIOTERS?? No; you're a hypocritical shithead!!!

Greg
Wrong. Guns and ammo were found. When major national security agencies all tell us that ANTIFA and BLM pose no real threat, your consistent attempts to equate shows everyone that you're an idiot.

A very important part of white supremacist culture, is having the ability to kill innocent Black people and get away with it

If they are able to convince a jury that a white police officer kneeling on the neck and strangling a pleading and helpless black man, while bystanders are screaming "You're killing him", its a wrap in my opinion. If you can convince people that wasn't murder, then nothing is.
That was when DemoKKKrats were lynching you dope!! Now you vote for your ancestors' oppressor. You DUMB, dude!!

Greg
White racism has been multi partisan. Your gaslighting only works on mentally challenged black people.

And as the data shows, most of that came from white supremacists.

Let me ask you something, if the unarmed woman at the Capital that was gunned down had been black, what would your reaction have been?

Racism?
If Ashli Babbitt had been a black 14 year Air Force veteran, I imagine you all would still be stating what you always say when a black person gets shot by the police - she should have 1) not broken the law (even if it was later determined that she had not) and/or 2) she should have listened to the police and obeyed their commands without realizing or more likely caring that disobedience or minor violations of the law (traffic violations and resisting arrest) are not legal grounds for the use of deadly force.

On the other hand, the thing that makes Babbitt's situation different is that the Capitol police are tasked with protecting our congressional representatives and were attempting to maintain a defensive position to keep the mob from getting to them. This is the position that they were defending which gave them an advantage at the time Babbitt attempted to breach the window. Had they allowed her to make it through that window, the assumption is that everyone behind her would have poured in immediately after her, quickly out numbering and overwhelming the officers, advantage gone.

People that shoot, irrespective if they're law enforcement or civilians, are taught to shoot to "stop the treat" leaving it up to the shooter's discretion as to when the threat has been eliminated. They're also taught to shoot for center mass which essentially is the middle of the chest area. I would opine that the officer who shot her successfully did both as no one else breached that window or to the best of my knowledge, attempted to do so.

Threat stopped. And it has NOTHING to do with her race or the fact that she's female (or unarmed)

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I still remember Breonna Taylor, her cops got a slap on the hand.
So here you had some police sent to serve a warrant that was justifiable, and when they knocked on the door they were shot at.

What would have you done if you were the police?
As long as our "system" places obtaining evidence of drug crimes over the potential loss of life of innocent by-standers then we're going to continue to get these stupid polices and stupid and deadly results.

You can't seriously expect someone to value the life of a police officer over their own when they haven't done anything wrong. And if you do, then you're part of the problem.

• Love
So here you had some police sent to serve a warrant that was justifiable, and when they knocked on the door they were shot at.

What would have you done if you were the police?

Well, first, I would have made sure I was serving a warrant at the right place. You know, not a place where the person who lived there hadn't lived there in years.
Second, I wouldn't show up at 1 AM in the morning and terrorize people.
Isn't a main part of the reason for showing up in the wee hours of the morning is so that the occupants will likely be asleep and possibly incoherent & bewildered when they break down their door?

• Thanks
Look, I'm black too and I fully understand Pauls skepticism and pretty much feel the same way. Too many times we have seen these cases that appeared to be open and shut but still the killing police officer gets off.

I agree, there have been serious miscarriages of justice, but those usually involved prosecutors not doing their jobs. (Tamir Rice, Mike Brown). The fact those prosecutors were subsequently voted out of office should be a warning to the others.

• Thanks
Isn't a main part of the reason for showing up in the wee hours of the morning is so that the occupants will likely be asleep and possibly incoherent & bewildered when they break down their door?

But that's not a good reason. Clearly, the male in the apartment thought someone was trying to break in to kill them. That's why he fired a warning shot...

• Thanks
Why is it when a police officer shoots dead a black man, it is always racism.

So who is going to stop the black on black crime that is rampant in the US as they kill each other?
You seriously don't know the difference between being shot & killed by your government (the police) with no repercussions (it's never called murder) and being shot & killed by a random criminal?

Hint: There is no statute of limitations on murder.

• Love

New Topics

Forum List

Back