The General Who Recommended Abandoning Bagram Air Base Has Already Left Afghanistan. Hmm...

Rumors are very common in a fluid situation.
And you have also stated that we didn't leave any Americans behind....

Apparently, the Fucktard's own administration disagrees....

Or is everybody in Biden's administration batshit crazy and talking to imaginary people????

Or is everybody in Biden's administration batshit crazy and talking to imaginary people????

Did he say Americans had been left behind?

Did he say Americans had been left behind?
Who do you think they are in contact with, dumbass????

You need to get with the program, or the Democrats are going to want a refund on the pennies they pay you per post!!!! :laughing0301:

We were never going to get every American out because some chose to stay.

So take your crybaby stuff over to Fox

Afghanistan (and Hunter) are Biden's idea of successful finished products. This is the vision he has for the US. Joe must go

Afghanistan (and Hunter) are Biden's idea of successful finished products. This is the vision he has for the US. Joe must go
Crybaby maga fuckup

President Biden had the nuts to end the war, not kick it down the road like the former president did.

Your thought ain't worth shit.

Stop wasting everyone's time.
Just what the fuck is wrong with you defending this mindless idiot? I bet your IQ is lower than your shoe sizes and you were repeatedly slam dunked on your head from birth that continues today.

Last edited:
Just what the fuck is wrong with you defending this mindless idiot? I bet your IQ is lower than your shoe sizes and you were repeatedly slam dunked on your head from birth that continues today.
I can't support a QOP party which has stopped governing, but you can.

Forum List

Back