The Gaystapo is at it again

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
Democrats are mentally disturbed, sexual deviants

We've been flying for over a century. Science supports the idea that gender can be fluid. Heck, it's all over in nature.

It's good that you acknowledge that democrats are at the same level of evolutionary development as slugs. Though slugs are more intelligent and vastly more rational.

They also serve more of a purpose in their existence.

Puppy, don't pretend you know or care anything about science.
There is nothing I enjoy more than watching the Gaystapo go down in a ball of flames. There own bullshit doesn’t even hold up with their own products!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9E6D6D44-8CCA-432C-A906-0FC31CFE5A4A.jpeg

:dance: :dance::dance::dance::dance:

What is so wrong in your life that the lives of transgender people take up so much real estate in your head?

I think he picked up a Tranny in a bar and he's trying to convince himself he has a case of the "not-gays".

What is so wrong in your life that you cannot accept basic science?

People who are actual scientists and doctors say Sexual Dysmorphia is a real thing.

I see how you dodged the question though. Interesting...
There is nothing to “answer”. Never thought of a transgender person once in my entire life until you LGBT assholes started demanding that all of society bow to the wants and demands of transgenders above all else.

I see how you dodged the reality that the “there are more than 2 genders” t-shirt only comes in “men” and “women”. Interesting (and hilarious).

People who are actual scientists and doctors say Sexual Dysmorphia is a real thing.
Of course it’s a “real thing” dumb ass. So is schizophrenia. :eusa_doh:

The point is, science has unequivocally proven that there are two genders and only two genders. The fact that you have to resort to a strawman every time also proves it.

The point is, science has unequivocally proven that there are two genders and only two genders. The fact that you have to resort to a strawman every time also proves it.

It's not the same as schizophrenia, but not even a nice try....

Look, man, just because you picked up the tranny in that bar that one time, we all think you have a case of the "not gays".

It's not the same as schizophrenia, but not even a nice try....

Look, man, just because you picked up the tranny in that bar that one time, we all think you have a case of the "not gays".

How do you explain the likllihood of an adopted infant raised by 2 males or 2 females being much more likley to be sexually confused than an infant rasied by a heterosexual couple? That is a thing you know. You can almost bet that said infant will be lesbian, bi, gay or transgender when raised in that environment. Nurture plays a HUGE role in our development.

How do you explain the likllihood of an adopted infant raised by 2 males or 2 females being much more likley to be sexually confused than an infant rasied by a heterosexual couple?

I don't. Anyone who claims that is a Bible-thumping liar.

That is a thing you know. You can almost bet that said infant will be lesbian, bi, gay or transgender when raised in that environment. Nurture plays a HUGE role in our development.

Actually, we know nothing of the sort. Of course, if your mother was a lesbian, than it's very probable that you have the same genetic disposition to be gay.

I know one of my closest friends was a gay woman who raised two kids, a boy and a girl, and they both ended up being straight, despite their exposure to scented candles and sensible shoes.

I see how you dodged the question though. Interesting...
There is nothing to “answer”. Never thought of a transgender person once in my entire life until you LGBT assholes started demanding that all of society bow to the wants and demands of transgenders above all else.

I see how you dodged the reality that the “there are more than 2 genders” t-shirt only comes in “men” and “women”. Interesting (and hilarious).
There is nothing to dodge. Gender can still be fluid within the confines of clothing sizes. Yours is a silly "argument".

Well they are both mental illnesses so....
So is your narcissism, but no one is talking about taking away your rights.
I don’t have an ounce of “narcissism”. I also don’t advocate for taking away “rights” from transvestites. The fact that you routinely resort to strawman arguments illustrates that you’re on the wrong side of the debate.

There is nothing to dodge. Gender can still be fluid within the confines of clothing sizes. Yours is a silly "argument".
If there are “more than 2 genders” then there should be more than 2 gender options for buying the t-shirt declaring there are more than 2 genders.

I love when you people are forced to face reality. It’s uncomfortable for you, but it is good for you.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
Not all normal people have an erection in their butt.
You're having an ejaculation and you're too lazy to wash your clothes, stupid.
Democrats are mentally disturbed, sexual deviants
All of them. RINOs included. And all their cops, to boot.

Forum List

Back