THE Game

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
I can't believe there isn't a thread about the game of the year! Tom Brady returns to Foxborough to face Bill Belichick and his former team of some 20 years. The best player ever vs the best coach ever. Feelings had been running strong over this one since before training camp. The game itself did not disappoint.

I can't believe there isn't a thread about the game of the year! Tom Brady returns to Foxborough to face Bill Belichick and his former team of some 20 years. The best player ever vs the best coach ever. Feelings had been running strong over this one since before training camp. The game itself did not disappoint.
It was a great one... Would have loved for that last FG to go in and see Brady do one if his 40 second game winning drives... But I agree, it did not disappoint.

It was a great one... Would have loved for that last FG to go in and see Brady do one if his 40 second game winning drives... But I agree, it did not disappoint.
It seems that in the end Belichick just didn't trust the kid to convert that last 4th and 3.

It seems that in the end Belichick just didn't trust the kid to convert that last 4th and 3.
Perhaps not but he was in FG range... The dude hit the bar... It was a zero or hero call. Question is, do you think if he had Brady at center would he have gone for it?

I say no, he would have kicked.

Perhaps not but he was in FG range... The dude hit the bar... It was a zero or hero call. Question is, do you think if he had Brady at center would he have gone for it?

I say no, he would have kicked.
If Brady was at the helm he definitely would have gone for it. That was a pretty long kick, and in the driving rain.

Insignificant game that people will forget in two weeks

Heard about it, but haven't watched NFL since the prima donnas started kneeling during the National Anthem. Advertisers can get to me through some other method, I might care about.

Heard about it, but haven't watched NFL since the prima donnas started kneeling during the National Anthem. Advertisers can get to me through some other method, I might care about.
You missed a good game. The only kneeling I saw was when Brady was running the clock out during the last few seconds.

Yawn

Wake me when he wins another Brady Bowl

Last edited:

"The kid" played a damn good game.

Mack was 31/40 while Brady was 22/43.
Mack threw for 275 yards while Brady threw for 269.
Mack threw 2 TD passes, while Brady threw none.
Mack Jones had a QB rating of 101.6 while Brady's rating was 70.8.

"The kid" played a damn good game.

Mack was 31/40 while Brady was 22/43.
Mack threw for 275 yards while Brady threw for 269.
Mack threw 2 TD passes, while Brady threw none.
Mack Jones had a QB rating of 101.6 while Brady's rating was 70.8.
No one said the kid didn’t have a good game. And all that despite having a completely terrible offense line. But at the end of the day, the scoreboard is what the scoreboard is.

No one said the kid didn’t have a good game. And all that despite having a completely terrible offense line. But at the end of the day, the scoreboard is what the scoreboard is.

Oh I agree. I actually posted the above info on someone's thread about how all the rookie QBs were iffy.

Oh I agree. I actually posted the above info on someone's thread about how all the rookie QBs were iffy.
If the O line lets him keep getting beat up like that, he may not last too long.

Forum List

Back