The Fundamentalist White Christian Right will never turn against Trump

The United States was always a Christian nation. The government was not.

Excellent point! And this is why I keep saying our problems arent political. The liberals (and their Libertarian allies) will always refer everything to the government. Since it is the source of their power in crushing American culture they cant think in any other milieu than government.
But the US has always been a Christian nation. In fact the Democrats created a report in 2012 crowing about their success in dechristianizing America which they hoped would lead to more Democrats being elected (in addition to bringing in third world immigrants to outvote Americans..the second prong of their attack on America) Christianity and Democrats simply dont mix. You cant have both and they know this.
Your country and your nation are two different things.

The Crazy Democrat Bigots have a scary dark side of humanity obsession with the fundalmentalist Christians.
They are totally harmless and they are mainstream Christians.

Its Christianity they hate. Every last one of them. By appending "fundamentalist" they feel better about themselves and have some cover but they want to expunge Christianity from a christian nation. Ive quoted their documents on it.

"This trend—combined with growth among non-Christian faiths and race-ethnic trends—will ensure that by the 2016 election (or 2020 at the outside) the United States will have ceased to be a white Christian nation
The advantage Democrats derive from minority voters should continue to grow.
"

https://www.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2010/06/pdf/voter_demographics.pdf
Here's where you dropped the ball. Trump is not about Christianity. Trump is about taking Christianity hostage, in order to achieve evil. Which is exactly what he has done. And in the process, he solidified and stoked his base into using it 180 degrees away from what Christianity is all about. In other words, Right-wing Christianity is totally detached from Christianity. Which is exactly why my OP has nothing to do with hating Christianity. No one could be more wrong than you.

The reason why Trump and his minions have hijacked Christianity by using it in this pawn, is for the exact reason you just explained. "The advantage Democrats have derive from minority voters should continue grow." That statement is correct, and explains why Trump and his followers use religion to try and hijack the Democrat party into labeling them anti-Christians.

So, to your point, "they feel better about themselves and have some cover but they want to expunge Christianity from a Christian nation" is a bald faced lie. You are a liar and I'm calling you out on that. That is the false narrative they play up to in order to stoke their base, who have evolved into cultists for Trump.

The United States has never been a christian nation.

The United States is a secular nation.

Those who claim that the United States is a christian nation are a good example of what I posted about that those people want to return the United States back to a christian theocratic monarchy.

The pilgrims did establish a christian nation with a monarch in England.

They are also the same people who burned women at the stake, put people in stocks and believed that disease was caused by the devil.

The founders of the United States went to war to overthrow that theocratic monarch and created a secular nation with freedom, liberty and justice for all. They wrote a constitution that prevents monarch, aristocracy and theocracy ever happening in the United States.

the Democrat Bigots hate Christians

But love them some Muslims. Riddle me that, if anyone dares

Because Muslims hate Christians along with them. Its that simple.

Democrats love everyone non-white who wants a government handout.

"Republican Christians" love those who murder us and steal all our money....

Forum List

Back