The Fourth of July

Sandy Shanks

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2018

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

HOLD THE DATE! We will be having one of the biggest gatherings in the history of Washington, D.C., on July 4th. It will be called “A Salute To America” and will be held at the Lincoln Memorial. Major fireworks display, entertainment and an address by your favorite President, me!

5:43 AM - Feb 24, 2019

No doubt about it, Trump's sadistic humor is designed to piss everyone off. Now he is making a joke about a sacred American holiday.

His narcissistic, pathetic humor may have gone too far this time. Even his base regards the July Fourth holiday as hallowed ground, not to be defiled by petty politics.

Hold the laughter, please. This joke isn't the least bit funny.

HOLD THE DATE! We will be having one of the biggest gatherings in the history of Washington, D.C., on July 4th. It will be called “A Salute To America” and will be held at the Lincoln Memorial. Major fireworks display, entertainment and an address by your favorite President, me!

No doubt about it, Trump's sadistic humor is designed to piss everyone off. Now he is making a joke about a sacred American holiday.

His narcissistic, pathetic humor may have gone too far this time. Even his base regards the July Fourth holiday as hallowed ground, not to be defiled by petty politics.

It’s not the least bit funny. It’s fuckin’ hilarious if it upsets you or any other drizzling lefty though, and may it rain on your 4ths!

It's a sacred holiday? I thought it was an excuse for people to have BBQs, get drunk and hurt themselves with fireworks........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back