the foolish statements of the NRA

You would deny our protected rights to prevent a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population from committing crimes that they would just use another method to commit or get a weapon from an illegal source?

You don't like the 2nd Amendment, pass an new Amendment that removes the 2nd. The Courts are clear, military style weapons and their magazines are protected under the 2nd Amendment and it is an INDIVIDUAL right.

do you have a citation?

Starting in 39 and going forward all one need do is look up the 2nd Amendment decisions.

The radical right wing newsbusters is your source? :lol: :lol: what a fucking idiot you are.

FACT: neither Mrs. Lanza or her son were NRA members.

FACT: Politico busted

FACT: even HuffPo is accurately reporting that neither the mother or the son were members

FACT: your enema obviously didn't work today because you are full of shit

:eusa_angel:

FACT: The NRA trained Lanza on how to be a cold blooded killer, and he had the certificates to prove it.

FACT: Newsbusters is a radical right wing propaganda site and it's fun to laugh at pieces of shit like you that think it's factual

FACT: Who cares if they were NRA members or not? Do you actually think the NRA would tell the truth and say they were members? :lol:

FACT: Kicking your ignorant ass up and down the block with every post brings a smile to my face, please keep posting tinydipshit, I'm just getting warmed up :lmao: :up:

Only thing you got is this shooter attended an NRA class, they don't teach poeple to shoot kids in them, in fact they teach the opposite. But you're too fucking ignorant to admit that FACT.

The radical right wing newsbusters is your source? :lol: :lol: what a fucking idiot you are.

FACT: even HuffPo is accurately reporting that neither the mother or the son were members

FACT: The NRA trained Lanza on how to be a cold blooded killer, and he had the certificates to prove it.

FACT: Newsbusters is a radical right wing propaganda site and it's fun to laugh at pieces of shit like you that think it's factual

FACT: Who cares if they were NRA members or not? Do you actually think the NRA would tell the truth and say they were members? :lol:

FACT: Kicking your ignorant ass up and down the block with every post brings a smile to my face, please keep posting tinydipshit, I'm just getting warmed up :lmao: :up:

Bend over and grab your vaseline constipated one... Just for fun I'll pull a crayon boy.. Oh and I personally couldn't give a rat's ass if Adam Lanza was a member of Nancy Pelosi's fan club.

Who cares. He was a nutbar loser who I hope fries in Hell for killing innocents.

NRA Confirms Adam Lanza, Nancy Lanza Were Not Members, Despite Certificates

looky looky what's my source?

politics.gif

The fact is that Wayne LaPierre's main contention lately has been that we need only confine all the potential nuts and we will have no more problems.
Except no one knows who will be a future murdering fiend for certain - do you think the NRA would have issued that certificate if such behavior could be predicted in advance?

What a Country. Nobody gathers evidence of foolish statements by the freaking administration but a whole tax exempt propaganda industry is focused by Media Matters and spun to left wing propaganda sites.

The fact is that Wayne LaPierre's main contention lately has been that we need only confine all the potential nuts and we will have no more problems.
Except no one knows who will be a future murdering fiend for certain - do you think the NRA would have issued that certificate if such behavior could be predicted in advance?

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. You just said there is no way to fix this because behavior isn't always predictable. So what law will resolve the problem? Think hard, I'll wait.

Nowhere in this thread did I ever claim any proof or sure knowledge that Lanza was a member of the NrA. He probably was. The NRA is probably lying about that. The NRA should prove me wrong by throwing open their membership rolls and letting us see all the drug cartel members that contribute to the NRA and that would also be objective proof of Lanza's involvement with them. I don't take the NRA's word for it!

but for CERTAIN Lanza went through enough training to be certified as a responsible gun owner by the NRA - woops!

Nowhere in this thread did I ever claim any proof or sure knowledge that Lanza was a member of the NrA. He probably was. The NRA is probably lying about that. The NRA should prove me wrong by throwing open their membership rolls and letting us see all the drug cartel members that contribute to the NRA and that would also be objective proof of Lanza's involvement with them. I don't take the NRA's word for it!

but for CERTAIN Lanza went through enough training to be certified as a responsible gun owner by the NRA - woops!

NRA members get their magazines, any proof they were found in the home? Come on this should be an easy one.

We can't lock up anybody who might be dangerous - obviously we don't know who might be dangerous.

We still have some preventive capacity that would stop a lot of these killings. And they don't require preventive detentions.

Instead of LePierres massive intrusions on liberty I would propose that gun owners start something new for many of them. they should become responsible gun owners. Rights do entail some responsibility. all gun owners should either carry their weapon with them or keep it in a burglar alarmed home in a safe for instance. That simple set of rules would keep most guns off the black market. I don't propose we tell gun owners how they must safeguard their guns - however they should be required to safeguard them. and when guns fall into the wrong hands we should enquire into what means were taken and if none were taken to ensure a guns safety then isn't the public right to demand a stiff fine be paid.
Guns are not toys. their owners should not be allowed to behave with them irresponsibly.

We can't lock up anybody who might be dangerous - obviously we don't know who might be dangerous.

We still have some preventive capacity that would stop a lot of these killings. And they don't require preventive detentions.

Instead of LePierres massive intrusions on liberty I would propose that gun owners start something new for many of them. they should become responsible gun owners. Rights do entail some responsibility. all gun owners should either carry their weapon with them or keep it in a burglar alarmed home in a safe for instance. That simple set of rules would keep most guns off the black market. I don't propose we tell gun owners how they must safeguard their guns - however they should be required to safeguard them. and when guns fall into the wrong hands we should enquire into what means were taken and if none were taken to ensure a guns safety then isn't the public right to demand a stiff fine be paid.
Guns are not toys. their owners should not be allowed to behave with them irresponsibly.

Back peddling and avoiding direct questions, not a good debate tactic, you appear not to believe your own BS. What's coming next, an apology for wasting our time?

Gnoght Tiny - I leave you all the last words - and I hope someone understand's them!

Let's start at the top. :) Let Holder open his books to see all the drug cartel members who donate to the Democrats.

Who in their right mind would give guns to criminals?

Criminals. Drug cartel kinda people? Gee whiz who would knowingly allow multiple sales of weapons to criminals?

Fast and Furious ring a freaking bell?

ding.....

ding....

ding....

It's not my fault you don't comprehend a fairly straightforward reply. Let me make it one even your apparently oxygen deprived brain can grok.
Fine anyone who's gun is lost and used in a crime. their only defense would be that they had the gun in a safe in a burglar alarmed home. That would start to reform the many gun owners who are too careless in the security they give their guns.
Rights com with responsibilities - the right to drink beer - as many of you on this thread should scale back to - doesn't give one the right to free beer.

It's not my fault you don't comprehend a fairly straightforward reply. Let me make it one even your apparently oxygen deprived brain can grok.
Fine anyone who's gun is lost and used in a crime. their only defense would be that they had the gun in a safe in a burglar alarmed home. That would start to reform the many gun owners who are too careless in the security they give their guns.
Rights com with responsibilities - the right to drink beer - as many of you on this thread should scale back to - doesn't give one the right to free beer.

This has nothing to do with your OP, is there a reason you are trying to change the subject?

Let's start at the top. :) Let Holder open his books to see all the drug cartel members who donate to the Democrats.

Who in their right mind would give guns to criminals?

Criminals. Drug cartel kinda people? Gee whiz who would knowingly allow multiple sales of weapons to criminals?

Fast and Furious ring a freaking bell?

ding.....

ding....

ding....

Fast and furious was started under W you fucking idiot, not to mention the Communists in china and the islamists in the middle east bankroll the snot out of the GOP.

The GOP is the party of communist and islamic loving radicals that hate america.

You asked what could be done to quell gun violence. a lot could be done. besides fining gun owners who do not responsibly secure their guns if those guns fall into the wrong hands and are used in violent crimes we might also ban dangerous weapons who's dual purposes are to make noises at gun ranges o kill dozens of people fast and ban weapons that penetrate armor. We can stop people with violent felonies or histories of mental illness from buying guns by making all gun transfers subject to background checks. That's what would reduce gun violence. Relying on the NRA to find the potential mass murderers won't work. Look how spectacularly they proved they couldn't do that when they put their good seal of certification on a future mass murderer. There is no program that ends all the gun violence - and surely the preventive detention the NRA advocates isn't the answer either.

FACT: he was not trained to be a killer

FACT: you're a dishonest tool

It is clear by your willingness to lie in order to remove the rights of other citizens, that you have tyrannical tendencies, and that you could possibly go off at any moment.

You need to be locked up to protect us all from your weapons.

Any weapon that has a design allowing it to kill scores in seconds - as opposed to a gun designed for self defense or hunting - can be adjudged by the peoples representatives to be a dangerous weapon and banned according to this opinion. We successfully removed machine guns from use by people like Machine Gun Kelly and Bonnie and Clyde and we can remove large magazine assault weapons and guns that shoot at a high enough velocity to pierce police armor as well. The right to hunt and protect your family does not entail the right to own bazookas, 30 round mags or 50 cal guns.

All the police officers I know carry AR-15s and hi cap pistols, mostly Glocks, exactly what Lanza had. Do you want to ban such guns for police as well?

BTW, this will not end well for you.

So if someone has his car stolen and can't prove he had it in a garage then he should be responsible for it as well, right?

Forum List

Back