The Flappy Heads in Canadia have Gun Laws that aren't working so well...

Yes, I pointed this out in my PSA. One of the canucks tried to claim that there are no shootings in canada and that we should pay attention to our massive issues.

What a crock, canada is a dangerous country.

One big news story indicates a trend? No it doesn't. Here's a little graph for y'all to show how effective those cannuck gun laws are.

_75319662_canada_shootings_624_v2.gif

One big news story indicates a trend? No it doesn't. Here's a little graph for y'all to show how effective those cannuck gun laws are.

So, there gun death rate is slightly less than 1/7 of ours. And they have a well armed population also. Perhaps we should be studying what they are doing right.

So, there gun death rate is slightly less than 1/7 of ours. And they have a well armed population also. Perhaps we should be studying what they are doing right.

Look at the source...probably not true.

now could you post what their rates were before their restrictive gun laws? lets see how much change there was to determine the true impact of the restrictive laws.

Good Heavens! He hasn't been apprehended yet...
A camouflaged gunman described as armed and dangerous continued to elude the Royal Canadian Mounted Police on Thursday after he fatally shot three officers and forced a neighborhood lock down.

The Mounties identified the man as Justin Bourque, 24, of the city of Moncton in the province of New Brunswick. They warned people around the city to stay inside, away from windows and to lock their doors.

He had been spotted at least three times, most recently before 8 a.m. local time (7 a.m. ET), following the Wednesday night rampage that left two other officers injured, police said.

A camouflaged gunman described as armed and dangerous continued to elude the Royal Canadian Mounted Police on Thursday after he fatally shot three officers and forced a neighborhood lock down.

The Mounties identified the man as Justin Bourque, 24, of the city of Moncton in the province of New Brunswick. They warned people around the city to stay inside, away from windows and to lock their doors.

He had been spotted at least three times, most recently before 8 a.m. local time (7 a.m. ET), following the Wednesday night rampage that left two other officers injured, police said.

It is canada...they are too inept to capture criminals. They are probably too busy blaming America, eh.

It is canada...they are too inept to capture criminals. They are probably too busy blaming America, eh.

Not to worry, the Mounties always get their man.

Maybe if the Mounties - instead of the totally incompetent FBI and the corrupt to the core CIA had been in charge, 9/11 had not have happened.

So far, (and I keep my fingers crossed) there has not been anything in Canada comparable to 9/11. Or the Madrid subway bombing. Or the Mumbai bombing.
Or the Boston marathon bombing. Or Oklahoma city.

Those red coated Mounties so pathetic and so inept.

Right, asshole, I mean, Nutz?

So far, (and I keep my fingers crossed) there has not been anything in Canada comparable to 9/11. Or the Madrid subway bombing. Or the Mumbai bombing.
Or the Boston marathon bombing. Or Oklahoma city.

Those red coated Mounties so pathetic and so inept.

Right, asshole, I mean, Nutz?

That is because canada is insignificant and is only the breeding ground for terrorists to attack other great nations. That is because, of course, the RCMP is incompetent and can't see the warnings. You should see my canadian watch thread...I discuss this in depth.

I remember when the last abortion doctor was shot, you would've thought the second coming of Christ happened. You know what, if I remember right. He was only the third abortion doctor murdered since abortion became legal. So yeah, it's only three right? Such hypocrites.

I remember when the last abortion doctor was shot, you would've thought the second coming of Christ happened. You know what, if I remember right. He was only the third abortion doctor murdered since abortion became legal. So yeah, it's only three right? Such hypocrites.

They're fuckin Liberals!... :rofl:

:)

peace...

Population of the whole country is about equal to the state of california.

Want a gun violence correlation? Try population density.

Guns don't kill people, cities kill people.

Forum List

Back