The flag we left on Mars, now this:

There will never be a American flag on mars because of the op. Thanks!

She does need to study some history and stop saying shit off the cuff!

She needs to stop wasting the efforts of the plant life that produces oxygen and perform a retroactive self abortion.

No, we did not.

The astronauts just took a few selfies with the Martian peaks in the background, then jumped in the spacecraft and flew home.

Get it right, willya?
They were the Same astronauts that piloted the SR-71 that flew overseas carrying George HW Bush to quell the Iranian situation that doomed Jimmy Carter's bid for re-election... ;)

they were the same astronauts that piloted the sr-71 that flew overseas carrying george hw bush to quell the iranian situation that doomed jimmy carter's bid for re-election... ;)

i knew they looked familiar.
icon10.gif

So she screwed up. Big deal. The Constitution is 225 years old.

That's 175 years difference.

A lot less than the teabaggers who think dinosaurs walked with man and the earth was created 6,000 years ago.

btw...did you know that Allen West has the honor of being one of the biggest liars in the world by Politifact? Second only, I believe, to Michelle Bachmann?

Michele Bachmann's file | PolitiFact

Allen West's file | PunditFact

lol...Maybe Jackson was using Republican math?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lJ3tfQFpc]Math you do as a republican - YouTube[/ame]

So she screwed up. Big deal. The Constitution is 225 years old.

That's 175 years difference.

A lot less than the teabaggers who think dinosaurs walked with man and the earth was created 6,000 years ago.

btw...did you know that Allen West has the honor of being one of the biggest liars in the world by Politifact? Second only, I believe, to Michelle Bachmann?

Michele Bachmann's file | PolitiFact

Allen West's file | PunditFact
Blame, minimize, deny, obfuscate...YOU do it so well.

Yet another leftist who, when he starts losing the debate, starts thinking about lewd sex acts and people's genitals.

Have you sought help?

Forum List

Back