THE FIX IS IN: Hillary Attorney Marc Elias Says We Won’t Know Who Wins Midterms for Days

It is not speculation. The Senate race in PA will not be final until Friday...and that's BEFORE the mandatory re-count.

And look for Philadelphia to be last reporting, with several precincts going 100% for Lurch.

If it's close they will steal it in Philadelphia.
Philadelphia is one of the most politically corrupt cities in the entire country. Only morons will vote for Fetterman, but if it's close, Philly will manufacture enough votes to give it to the mentally drainbramaged LibTard Douche. They will also have ballots shipped in from New Jersey if they need more help. Everyone should be watching what goes on in Philly and report all irregularities to the proper authorities. Film everything that looks suspicious.

I get that you are ignorant as all fucking hell -
So, this will be futile, but -

A certain number of people vote in a district.

Why is in harder and would take longer if the vote is 51% to 49% than if it is 70% -30%?
Things like this, the belief in conspiracy theories, don't help.

Every "conspiracy theory" here your "Christian" rear is pushing the Zionist fascist false flag stuff...

Did you not understand the question?

Beware friends, this guy is bad news all around. He's going to get the courts involved to throw the elections.

THE FIX IS IN: Hillary Attorney Marc Elias Says We Won’t Know Who Wins Midterms for Days​

I just someone say the similar thing. Why? What would cause them not to have a tally by 10 PM if the polls close at 7?

Mail in Ballots and extending the counting is how Democrats Steal Elections.
Yep, I always use Al Franken for the object lesson on this. hahahahaahahahahahaha demofks cheat, have always cheated.

BTW, when it is or has been extended it is always, ALWAYS the demofk that wins. every MTHR FKING TIME!!!!!!!

The only time it wasn't was 2000 when SCOTUS shut it down.

Last edited:
I don't think people will tolerate bullshit excuses and openly cheating this time. The populace is not in a mood to tolerate bullshit.
I anticipate violence.

Beware friends, this guy is bad news all around. He's going to get the courts involved to throw the elections.

THE FIX IS IN: Hillary Attorney Marc Elias Says We Won’t Know Who Wins Midterms for Days​

the dems have their cheating machines in place. "how many fake votes does the idiot Fetterman need?" Here is a stack of fake ballots, run them through the counting machines. We all know that is going to happen, why are we letting it?

I don't think people will tolerate bullshit excuses and openly cheating this time. The populace is not in a mood to tolerate bullshit.
I anticipate violence.
light the torches, grab the pitchforks, Storm the Bastille, off with their heads. This country is on the verge of repeating the French revolution.

the dems have their cheating machines in place. "how many fake votes does the idiot Fetterman need?" Here is a stack of fake ballots, run them through the counting machines. We all know that is going to happen, why are we letting it?
we already know 250,000 illegal ballots have been distributed in PA. PA Republicans wrote it up to the legislature. We'll see what happens to those 250,000 illegal ballots.

Yep, I always use Al Franken for the object lesson on this. hahahahaahahahahahaha demofks cheat, have always cheated.

BTW, when it is or has been extended it is always, ALWAYS the demofk that wins. every MTHR FKING TIME!!!!!!!

The only time it wasn't was 2000 when SCOTUS shut it down.
Why is it that whenever Trunks of Ballots mysteriously are found under a table, in a closet, or in the trunk of some car or in a van, do they always have D straight ballot votes on them?

Last edited:
we already know 250,000 illegal ballots have been distributed in PA. PA Republicans wrote it up to the legislature. We'll see what happens to those 250,000 illegal ballots.
Watch Oz in PA be up by a million votes on Wednesday morning and by Thursday loses by 20 Million Votes.

Last edited:
We did NOT. There have been MANY elections not decided until days, even weeks later.

The 2000 Presidential for one very famous example
yep, and the dem cheating in that one did not work, remember the "hanging chads"? and the Gore legal attempts to overturn the fla vote? Yep, dems have been trying to cheat in elections for a very long time. It worked in 2020, but failed in 2016, we shall see if it works in 2022.

A. One is all it takes

B. That one came to mind rather quickly. There have been many others
Shall we talk about the coup of 2020? when the US government was overtaken by a dem/china/media coup? Or maybe Jan 6 when the american people demanded to have the vote fraud evidence heard in public by congress? But the coup was successful and you libs are too dumb to understand that you too are the losers from that.

Back in the 1960s, the 70s, the 80s, and the 90s we used to count paper ballots and know the election results by midnight on Election DAY.
Now with the oligarchs buying elections, like Zuckerbucks in WI, it takes weeks to know election results as they keep "finding" ballots.
We need to get back to ELECTION DAY
The people counting the ballots are imbeciles.
They belong to their local D & R Clubs.

Forum List

Back