The first domino falls in GA

The 2 acres empty lot has no restrictions on useage.

Mar-a-lago's land are subject to numerous useage restrictions. The property can only be used for a beach/golf club resort, and nothing else, which severely limits the value of the land.
Limited to between $230 and $750 MILLION, according to the experts, Simp.

These aren't talking points. They're actual crimes, to which there are volumes of evidence.

Why do YOU continue to deny facts and reality and cling to Trump's lies, as repeated by the billionaire owned right wing media.
Link?

No they do not - not on properties of that size and nature, because there are no real comparables.

The 20 acres has zero value because it can't be used for anything but a golf club.
The 20 acres has ZERO VALUE?

That is by far the dumbest thing you have ever posted, and you post the dumbest thing on the innerweb s EVERY DAY.

You are too fucking stupid to know how fucking stupid You are.

Dragonlady provide a link showing this “zero value”
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The 20 acres has ZERO VALUE?

That is by far the dumbest thing you have ever posted, and you post the dumbest thing in the innerweb s EVERY DAY.

You are too fucking stupid to know how fucking stupid You are.

Dragonlady provide a link showing this “zero value”
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Leftards are all the same. Loud, and terminally stupid. They ain't got no more Noam Chomsky's, now it's all about AOC and the titties they feel they've been deprived of. Most of them were raised by wolves, can't speak English, can't balance their checkbooks, and can't spell the names of the people they're trying to blame. Couldn't tie their own shoes on a bright sunny day.

Leftards are all the same. Loud, and terminally stupid. They ain't got no more Noam Chomsky's, now it's all about AOC and the titties they feel they've been deprived of. Most of them were raised by wolves, can't speak English, can't balance their checkbooks, and can't spell the names of the people they're trying to blame. Couldn't tie their own shoes on a bright sunny day.
Mar a Lago: ZERO VALUE.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

Yes they would. The property is only worth that kind of money if you can build on it and sell the homes.

The building is a heritage property and can't be torn down or even significantly modified. And Trump had to agree to all kinds of restrictions on the property to get the club approved, so the lands is almost worthless.

The club can only be valued on the basis of income, which puts the value at $75 million.

He paid $8.5 million for it, and the place has bedbugs.

The only thing I can say about your propaganda is... ROFLMFAO at the ignorant foreign commie bitch.,

If you consider yourself a conservative, I am embarrassed for the conservatives. There are good conservatives, not so good conservatives and the worst, MAGA who call themselves conservatives but are not.
Anyone who thinks all liberals and all liberals are the same don't know what they are talking about. Simple minded.

These aren't talking points. They're actual crimes, to which there are volumes of evidence.

Why do YOU continue to deny facts and reality and cling to Trump's lies, as repeated by the billionaire owned right wing media.
Have YOU seen the evidence? Have you even tried to find alternate information on it? Or do you hate Trump so much you'll believe anything the media feeds you?

The 2 acres empty lot has no restrictions on useage.

Mar-a-lago's land are subject to numerous useage restrictions. The property can only be used for a beach/golf club resort, and nothing else, which severely limits the value of the land.
Who knew DL was an expert on Florida land evaluation?

FYI (that means everybody's information) tax evaluations are nowhere close to what the sale price of any property is. The tax assessment value on our home is a fraction of what our home will sell for.

Last edited:
If you consider yourself a conservative, I am embarrassed for the conservatives. There are good conservatives, not so good conservatives and the worst, MAGA who call themselves conservatives but are not.
Anyone who thinks all liberals and all liberals are the same don't know what they are talking about. Simple minded.
You're a hate mongering moron.

I never once claimed to be a conservative, shit licker.

Not once, not ever.

You divisive fucktards can shove it. Deep and hard.

Have YOU seen the evidence? Have you even tried to find alternate information on it? Or do you hate Trump so much you'll believe anything the media feeds you?

I have seen the evidence, read the reports, and I don't hate Trump at all. I think he's a craven criminal who should never have been allowed to run, and if you had followed his career or done even a modicom of investigation as to his past, you wouldn't vote for him either.

You complain that Obama wasn''t "vetted" by the press, but the press basically treated Trump's campaign as a joke, and gave him all kinds of free publicity. Few mentioned that he was on trial for fraud in excess of $100 million. Or that there was a 7th business bankruptcy while he was running for President.

The press told you nothing about the small contractors that Trump bankrupted, or his tax avoidance schemes - all of which have been a matter of public record since the 1980's. And they never called Trump on any of his lies.

Why are YOU still supporting this lying criminal???? After a million people have died from covid, your economy was crashed, and your trade deals destroyed???

You gloss over those 7 bankruptcies, and the billions of business losses, but the bald fact is that Trump has always been a crook. As a young banker, I was told if someone lies to you, that's an automatic turn down on a loan application.

There was no mention of the fact that American banks won't lend to him, or that he's been credibly accused of laundering Russian mafia money.

I have seen the evidence, read the reports, and I don't hate Trump at all. I think he's a craven criminal who should never have been allowed to run, and if you had followed his career or done even a modicom of investigation as to his past, you wouldn't vote for him either.

You complain that Obama wasn''t "vetted" by the press, but the press basically treated Trump's campaign as a joke, and gave him all kinds of free publicity. Few mentioned that he was on trial for fraud in excess of $100 million. Or that there was a 7th business bankruptcy while he was running for President.

The press told you nothing about the small contractors that Trump bankrupted, or his tax avoidance schemes - all of which have been a matter of public record since the 1980's. And they never called Trump on any of his lies.

Why are YOU still supporting this lying criminal???? After a million people have died from covid, your economy was crashed, and your trade deals destroyed???

You gloss over those 7 bankruptcies, and the billions of business losses, but the bald fact is that Trump has always been a crook. As a young banker, I was told if someone lies to you, that's an automatic turn down on a loan application.

There was no mention of the fact that American banks won't lend to him, or that he's been credibly accused of laundering Russian mafia money.
Link?

Oh wait, you can’t find any links to back up your bullshit.

Bless your heart.

Why are Dems still trying to justify stealing the 2020 election that they already stole? Seems they'd want to keep it on the down low. What do they have to gain?
Geez. It's only Monday and you have already made the dumbest post of the week!

Why are YOU still supporting this lying criminal????
I've seen this question asked a thousand times, and that's as many times as I've asked it as well.

This is far beyond politics for them. He fills some kind of hole that they have. It's personal and emotional, something they can't express with clarity.

Scott Hall, a Georgia bail bondsman accused in a plot to steal election data to help Donald Trump discredit the vote in Georgia, pleaded guilty to five counts of of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with the performance of election duties on Friday.

The plea agreement was presented to the judge in brief unscheduled hearing, and the judge immediately sentenced Hall in accordance with the plea agreement.

He’s the first defendant in Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willi’s sprawling election conspiracy case to take a plea deal.

A video posted by Fulton County Superior Judge Scott McAfee’s chambers shows Hall entering his plea.

Hall was indicted last month on seven counts, including a RICO charge and conspiracy to commit election fraud. Under the plea agreement, prosecutors downgraded five counts from from felonies to misdemeanors, and the remaining two charges were dropped.

First Plea Deal And Sentencing Wraps Up In Georgia RICO Case

He's the first of what I'm guessing is many to come. Fani has a wealth of evidence to prosecute these folks with. Congrats to her and the grand jury. All of whom have received threats from Trump's mob.
Guess you already forgot about all those dominoes that were falling during the Mueller investigation.

You're a hate mongering moron.

I never once claimed to be a conservative, shit licker.

Not once, not ever.

You divisive fucktards can shove it. Deep and hard.
I, obviously, hit a raw nerve for you. Why?
I am not expressing hate for you.
I am expressing extreme disrespect for you.

Guess you already forgot about all those dominoes that were falling during the Mueller investigation.

What dominoes were those? We knew Trump wouldn’t be charged coming out of the Mueller Report because he was the sitting president at the time.

We also knew he’d be facing a slew of charges the moment he left office and so did he. It’s the reason why he tried to cling to power and it’s the only reason he’s running for office now.

Forum List

Back