The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
Whenever a black man runs for President as a Republican, the media and DNC go nuts and try to destroy the man. Look what happened to Herman Cain, a well educated man with degrees in mathematics and computer science, but accused of “sexual assault” without any real evidence. The media gave him the Clarence Thomas treatment.
Herman Cain was outed by the Rick Perry campaign. Colin Powell got death threats and threats to expose his wifes mental history buy right wingers. Ben Carson was just too dumb. Alan Keyes was handcuffed and taken off a stage before a republican presidential debate in Atlanta.

1. The media jumped on the Cain accusations like dog on a bone.

2. Powell was loved by the Republican right wing due to his military background and his association with Reagan. If he had run, he would have crushed Dole in the primaries and Bill Clinton in the general.

3. Keyes was set up by the Establishment Country Club republicans who don't like hard core conservatives. That was not racial, but elitist and ideological. They are assholes, but not racist assholes.

Republicans struggle to elect blacks to Congress. Electing one as president won't happen in this century.

I don't know why this is an issue for Democrats in the first place since they don't like conservatives anyway. If you don't like conservatives or conservative values, you're not going to like a black Republican. And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected and Democrats would be largely responsible for this. The reason being because a lot of black Democrats already consider conservative blacks as sellouts and Uncle Toms.

All of this nonsense about black Republican presidential nominees is just farting in a hurricane. Speaking for myself, I don't care how many blacks the Republican party has. A black person will either choose to be Republican or not, I don't give a shit and I don't want some kind of quota. If the Republican party doesn't have what a black person wants, shut the fuck up and become a Democrat. Same goes for white people.
So a black Republican can't get elected without support from Democrats?

Thanks for admitting that many Republicans and conservatives are racist. I already knew that but it's nice to see your side admit it.

Colin Powell would have easily defeated Bill Clinton according to exit polls in 1996. I would have happily voted for him against Bill Clinton. Some of my republican friends were really big fans of his.

That not many blacks would likely have crossed party lines, would not have mattered, and actually, imo, would have been a good thing.

I don't know why Ghost thinks that a black republican candidate would not win, or could not win without black dem voters. But he is incorrect.
LOL

If he's incorrect, where is the black Republican president? ...

Colin Powell did not run because he did not have a "passion for politics". That is where the most recent chance of a black republican President went.

Can you blame him? You libs are fucking nightmares to deal with.
Take the log out of your eye, you rightards are also nightmares.

So, you admit it. THe primary reason that Colin Power did not run, was him not wanting the job.

Can you admit that he would have been a strong contender for the nomination, if he had run, as the polling showed?
I admitted nothing about Powell, ya flaming moron. I didn't follow Powell to know if he was or was not thinking about running; or if so, why not.

YOur defense to "you libs make the job not a good choice" was, "you too".

That is an admission that you libs make the job not desirable.

You choose to enter a thread on Black Republican Presidents while being ignorant on the most likely to get elected potential candidate ever?

LOL!!! Well, that is completely credible for a lib. I accept your defense of ignorance.

You can either trust me on this, or go read up on it, and get back to me when you are caught up. Plenty on this issue online.

Your call.
"YOur defense to "you libs make the job not a good choice" was, "you too"."

So? Are you so blind you can't see both sides attack each other in the manner you only cry about the left?

"You choose to enter a thread on Black Republican Presidents while being ignorant on the most likely to get elected potential candidate ever?"

You said he had no passion for politics. That's your idea of the most likely black Republican to get elected? Ever???

Do you even have an idea of how stupid you sound?

rotfl-gif.288736

Dude. Your defense is ignorance. You've admitted to being ignorant on the subject.

Go educate yourself. It will only take a few minutes.

"Powell's experience in military matters made him a very popular figure with both American political parties. Many Democrats admired his moderate stance on military matters, while many Republicans saw him as a great asset associated with the successes of past Republican administrations. Put forth as a potential Democratic Vice Presidential nominee in the 1992 U.S. presidential election[43] or even potentially replacing Vice President Dan Quayle as the Republican Vice Presidential nominee,[44] Powell eventually declared himself a Republican and began to campaign for Republican candidates in 1995.[45][46] He was touted as a possible opponent of Bill Clinton in the 1996 U.S. presidential election, possibly capitalizing on a split conservative vote in Iowa[47] and even leading New Hampshire polls for the GOP nomination,[48] but Powell declined, citing a lack of passion for politics.[49] Powell defeated Clinton 50–38 in a hypothetical match-up proposed to voters in the exit polls conducted on Election Day.[50] Despite not standing in the race, Powell won the Republican New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary on write-in votes.[51] "
LOLOLOL

Moron, you're literally claiming your best shot at electing a Black Republican is someone who never ran for office nor wanted to.

Exit polls showed him winning handily over Bill Clinton, as a Republican with the Republican voters very strongly supporting him.

That right there refutes the point of the op, ie that republicans are racist that is why no black republican presidents.
Exit polls are meaningless when the topic is someone who's not running. :cuckoo:

Still -- you claim your best shot to get a black Republican as president is someone who didn't want the job.

rotfl-gif.288736

Exit polls are the Gold Standard of polls. They ask the person who they would vote for minutes after the point of voting, and they only get data from voters.

The high numbers that Powell got, showed that Republicans were ready for a black President back in 1996, and considering the strength of the results, well before that.

That alone refutes the point of the op, that the lack of black Republican Presidents is caused by "racism".
I didn't say exit polls are meaningless -- I said that one question is meaningless. Saying you'd vote for someone who's not running doesn't actually prove Republicans would have elected a black.

When an absolute majority of voters, primary made of republicans say they would have voted for a black republican, it does.

And that refutes the point of the op.
LOL

Saying you will vote for someone who's not running means nothing since that still doesn't get a black Republican elected. You remain an abject imbecile.

It demonstrates that the Republican Party has been ready for a Black President, decades ago.

That is relevant to the discussion, when so many lefties like to pretend to believe that the reason for the lack of black republicans or black republican presidents, is gop racism.

Hard data shows that that is a race baiting lie, made by vile liars.
and I assume the reason why there is such overwhelming support by black voters for the Democrat party is because of Democrat racism??

You know, there is also overwhelming support for the Democrat party on behalf of Jewish voters too...is that because of Democrat Anti-Semitism??

If your friend told you that there was a party happening tonight and there were gonna be a bunch of ladies there -- then when you get there -- its only one lady there and 400 guys -- would that still be considered a party with a bunch of ladies there?

Nope. NOt at all. But it is not because the guys are fags who don't like the ladies.

Have you never been at a party, where there was as dearth of women, and it was not because the men there disliked women?

Why are you pretending to be stupid about this?
If you are going to deflect this badly -- just don't comment at all...

You purposely avoided 99% of what I said just to focus on the fact, you attended parties with no ladies there....most conservatives have...

But that is for your therapist to work thru with you.....

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Republicans struggle to elect blacks to Congress. Electing one as president won't happen in this century.

I don't know why this is an issue for Democrats in the first place since they don't like conservatives anyway. If you don't like conservatives or conservative values, you're not going to like a black Republican. And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected and Democrats would be largely responsible for this. The reason being because a lot of black Democrats already consider conservative blacks as sellouts and Uncle Toms.

All of this nonsense about black Republican presidential nominees is just farting in a hurricane. Speaking for myself, I don't care how many blacks the Republican party has. A black person will either choose to be Republican or not, I don't give a shit and I don't want some kind of quota. If the Republican party doesn't have what a black person wants, shut the fuck up and become a Democrat. Same goes for white people.

Thanks for admitting that many Republicans and conservatives are racist. I already knew that but it's nice to see your side admit it.

Colin Powell would have easily defeated Bill Clinton according to exit polls in 1996. I would have happily voted for him against Bill Clinton. Some of my republican friends were really big fans of his.

That not many blacks would likely have crossed party lines, would not have mattered, and actually, imo, would have been a good thing.

I don't know why Ghost thinks that a black republican candidate would not win, or could not win without black dem voters. But he is incorrect.
LOL

Colin Powell did not run because he did not have a "passion for politics". That is where the most recent chance of a black republican President went.

So, you admit it. THe primary reason that Colin Power did not run, was him not wanting the job.

Can you admit that he would have been a strong contender for the nomination, if he had run, as the polling showed?
I admitted nothing about Powell, ya flaming moron. I didn't follow Powell to know if he was or was not thinking about running; or if so, why not.

You choose to enter a thread on Black Republican Presidents while being ignorant on the most likely to get elected potential candidate ever?

LOL!!! Well, that is completely credible for a lib. I accept your defense of ignorance.

You can either trust me on this, or go read up on it, and get back to me when you are caught up. Plenty on this issue online.

Your call.

So? Are you so blind you can't see both sides attack each other in the manner you only cry about the left?

"You choose to enter a thread on Black Republican Presidents while being ignorant on the most likely to get elected potential candidate ever?"

You said he had no passion for politics. That's your idea of the most likely black Republican to get elected? Ever???

rotfl-gif.288736

Dude. Your defense is ignorance. You've admitted to being ignorant on the subject.

"Powell's experience in military matters made him a very popular figure with both American political parties. Many Democrats admired his moderate stance on military matters, while many Republicans saw him as a great asset associated with the successes of past Republican administrations. Put forth as a potential Democratic Vice Presidential nominee in the 1992 U.S. presidential election[43] or even potentially replacing Vice President Dan Quayle as the Republican Vice Presidential nominee,[44] Powell eventually declared himself a Republican and began to campaign for Republican candidates in 1995.[45][46] He was touted as a possible opponent of Bill Clinton in the 1996 U.S. presidential election, possibly capitalizing on a split conservative vote in Iowa[47] and even leading New Hampshire polls for the GOP nomination,[48] but Powell declined, citing a lack of passion for politics.[49] Powell defeated Clinton 50–38 in a hypothetical match-up proposed to voters in the exit polls conducted on Election Day.[50] Despite not standing in the race, Powell won the Republican New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary on write-in votes.[51] "
LOLOLOL

Moron, you're literally claiming your best shot at electing a Black Republican is someone who never ran for office nor wanted to.

Exit polls showed him winning handily over Bill Clinton, as a Republican with the Republican voters very strongly supporting him.

That right there refutes the point of the op, ie that republicans are racist that is why no black republican presidents.
Exit polls are meaningless when the topic is someone who's not running. :cuckoo:

Still -- you claim your best shot to get a black Republican as president is someone who didn't want the job.

rotfl-gif.288736

Exit polls are the Gold Standard of polls. They ask the person who they would vote for minutes after the point of voting, and they only get data from voters.

The high numbers that Powell got, showed that Republicans were ready for a black President back in 1996, and considering the strength of the results, well before that.

That alone refutes the point of the op, that the lack of black Republican Presidents is caused by "racism".
I didn't say exit polls are meaningless -- I said that one question is meaningless. Saying you'd vote for someone who's not running doesn't actually prove Republicans would have elected a black.

When an absolute majority of voters, primary made of republicans say they would have voted for a black republican, it does.

LOL

Saying you will vote for someone who's not running means nothing since that still doesn't get a black Republican elected. You remain an abject imbecile.

It demonstrates that the Republican Party has been ready for a Black President, decades ago.

That is relevant to the discussion, when so many lefties like to pretend to believe that the reason for the lack of black republicans or black republican presidents, is gop racism.

and I assume the reason why there is such overwhelming support by black voters for the Democrat party is because of Democrat racism??

You know, there is also overwhelming support for the Democrat party on behalf of Jewish voters too...is that because of Democrat Anti-Semitism??

If your friend told you that there was a party happening tonight and there were gonna be a bunch of ladies there -- then when you get there -- its only one lady there and 400 guys -- would that still be considered a party with a bunch of ladies there?

Nope. NOt at all. But it is not because the guys are fags who don't like the ladies.

Have you never been at a party, where there was as dearth of women, and it was not because the men there disliked women?

You purposely avoided 99% of what I said just to focus on the fact, you attended parties with no ladies there....most conservatives have...

You took my point, that the lack of black republicans is not because of republican racism, and turned it into a strawman.

ie that my point somehow implied that the dems were. Which does not follow.

The republican party not having anti-black racism, in no way implies that the dems DO.

Watch this. I don't believe in bigfoot.

Does that statement read to you, like I am accusing you of believing in bigfoot?

My point stands. THere are reasons that we have not had a black republican president, yet. GOP racism is not one of those reasons.

AS proved by the 96 exit polls.

LOL

Your call.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

You took my point, that the lack of black republicans is not because of republican racism, and turned it into a strawman.

The republican party not having anti-black racism, in no way implies that the dems DO.

Does that statement read to you, like I am accusing you of believing in bigfoot?

My point stands. THere are reasons that we have not had a black republican president, yet. GOP racism is not one of those reasons.

Let's cut to the chase.....

The reason there are so few black people voting republican, is the same reason why there are so few black people elected as republicans, and that its the same reason so many of you folks here have had a difficult time answering my question...

The reason is in large part due to the historical racism of conservatives....both in rhetoric and most importantly in POLICY....And those conservatives of course, now happens to be predominantly affiliated with the republican party...

This is why 2 republican party chairmen had to issue apologies and offer mea culpas to try to own up to this reality....and when they did, they were attacked and ran out of their positions.....but I will let a black republican explain this to you himself...

“For the last 40-plus years we had a 'Southern Strategy' that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South" -- The genteel phrase dates back to Nixon aide Kevin Phillips, who explained to The New York Times in 1970: “From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that.”

Remember, this guy was attacked for issuing an apology for use of the "Southern Strategy" -- he lost his position as GOP chairman even tho he helped republicans win more seats since 1928 and broke fund raising records.....and he still remains a republican because to him, the current racism of his party isn't a deal breaker for him....for many other black voters, it is a deal breaker...

LOL

Your call.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

The reason there are so few black people voting republican, is the same reason why there are so few black people elected as republicans, and that its the same reason so many of you folks here have had a difficult time answering my question...

The reason is in large part due to the historical racism of conservatives....both in rhetoric and most importantly in POLICY....And those conservatives of course, now happens to be predominantly affiliated with the republican party...

This is why 2 republican party chairmen had to issue apologies and offer mea culpas to try to own up to this reality....and when they did, they were attacked and ran out of their positions.....but I will let a black republican explain this to you himself...

“For the last 40-plus years we had a 'Southern Strategy' that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South" -- The genteel phrase dates back to Nixon aide Kevin Phillips, who explained to The New York Times in 1970: “From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that.”

Remember, this guy was attacked for issuing an apology for use of the "Southern Strategy" -- he lost his position as GOP chairman even tho he helped republicans win more seats since 1928 and broke fund raising records.....and he still remains a republican because to him, the current racism of his party isn't a deal breaker for him....for many other black voters, it is a deal breaker...

First of all, thanks for admitting that this thread is just about smearing the Republican Party, as "racist". We all knew that. You don't care about the alleged "topic".

The 96 exit polls proves tha the republican voters of that time, were fine with having a Republican President who had black skin, and by and large were sorry it was not an option. Speaking as a republican, I can assure you that as a group, we would much rather had had Colin Powell as President than the white guy, Bill Fucking Clinton.

AND the republican voters, are generally MORE conservative than the moderate Country Club Republicans who run the GOP, as demonstrated by their hissy fit when Trump won.

There are reasons for the way that blacks vote. Historic gop "racism" is not one of them. That is just not true.

We're used to you being wrong pretty much all the time. And whiny. And tearful.

You say stupid shit like that, not when it is true, but when you are desperate to distract from how little you can say to support your position.

Exit polls are the Gold Standard of political polls. They showed that in 1996, the republican voters, along with a good sized chunk of Reagan Democrats, would have been happy to elect a black Republican President.

This of course, should be a moot historical point, because Powell choose not to run and very few blacks are even in the Republican Party.

But you can't admit it. Because you lib NEED your lie, that the Republican Party is terribly racist.

Because without that, you might have to make the case for your policies, based on their actual merits.

And you know, that you cannot.

You need to be able to cry "racist" and have the be the end of the debate.

Because, you know you can never win an actual, real debate.

That is what this is about. And you being a smug asshole about it, is just you being a smug asshole.
Dumbfuck, the thread questioned, "The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be....."

Someone who never ran for that office will NOT be that person.

Jeez, you're one mentally ill patient.

And I, and others pointed out, that the Republican HAVE the Presidency and the Vice Presidency. So it will be awhile before we have openings.

BUT, it is not because we are against the idea in principle. It has just not worked out that way yet.

Which was the point demonstrated by the Powell Exit Polls.

That was all explained. What part of that is too hard for you to understand?
The part where you delude yourself into believing a black man who never ran for president has a chance at being the first black Republican president. :cuckoo:

I reject your pretense of you being too stupid to under stand the concept of linear time.

YOu are stupid, I will grant you that, but you are not so fucking profoundly retarded that you are too stupid to understand the concept that he had a very strong chance, at one time in the past.

That is my point. YOu are welcome to disagree with it, and explain why you disagree with it.

YOu are not welcome to pretend to be to stupid to read it and understand it. THAT IS NOT CREDIBLE. STOP FUCKING AROUND.
LOL

Dumbfuck, that's not what this thread asked. It didn't ask, which black wasn't nominated by the Republican party -- it asked who will be the first. Powell never ran, so Powell will not be the first. We're still waiting for the first. Maybe that will come in about another hundred years are so. In the meantime, buzz your nurse to come change your drool cup.

Trump is likely to be re-elected in 2020. THat's four more years right there. And Pence will almost certainly be the next candidate, so that's another four years after THAT.

And if he wins, it could be TWELVE years, until the next opening.

AND, actually, 16, because he would run for re-election, and likely lose.

It is pretty silly to try to guess that far ahead.

BUt it is worth noting, that the REASON FOR THE DELAY, IS NOT ONE OF PRINCIPLE, BUT JUST THE WAY IT WORKED OUT, AS DEMONSTRATED BY THE 96 EXIT POLLS.
LOLOL

You're literally making up this shit as you go along. It's not a given Impeached Trump will win this year. Even if he does, who knows if Pence will run in 2024. Going back to Carter, 3 VP's ran in the ensuing election and 3 did not. And even if Pence ran, you don't know that he would win. You also don't know who else might run against him, if that were to happen.

So now you're just inventing silly excuses for why the GOP has never nominated a black candidate.

How sad. :(

• Thanks

You say stupid shit like that, not when it is true, but when you are desperate to distract from how little you can say to support your position.

Exit polls are the Gold Standard of political polls. They showed that in 1996, the republican voters, along with a good sized chunk of Reagan Democrats, would have been happy to elect a black Republican President.

This of course, should be a moot historical point, because Powell choose not to run and very few blacks are even in the Republican Party.

But you can't admit it. Because you lib NEED your lie, that the Republican Party is terribly racist.

Because without that, you might have to make the case for your policies, based on their actual merits.

That is what this is about. And you being a smug asshole about it, is just you being a smug asshole.
Dumbfuck, the thread questioned, "The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be....."

And I, and others pointed out, that the Republican HAVE the Presidency and the Vice Presidency. So it will be awhile before we have openings.

BUT, it is not because we are against the idea in principle. It has just not worked out that way yet.

The part where you delude yourself into believing a black man who never ran for president has a chance at being the first black Republican president. :cuckoo:

I reject your pretense of you being too stupid to under stand the concept of linear time.

YOu are stupid, I will grant you that, but you are not so fucking profoundly retarded that you are too stupid to understand the concept that he had a very strong chance, at one time in the past.

That is my point. YOu are welcome to disagree with it, and explain why you disagree with it.

YOu are not welcome to pretend to be to stupid to read it and understand it. THAT IS NOT CREDIBLE. STOP FUCKING AROUND.
LOL

Dumbfuck, that's not what this thread asked. It didn't ask, which black wasn't nominated by the Republican party -- it asked who will be the first. Powell never ran, so Powell will not be the first. We're still waiting for the first. Maybe that will come in about another hundred years are so. In the meantime, buzz your nurse to come change your drool cup.

Trump is likely to be re-elected in 2020. THat's four more years right there. And Pence will almost certainly be the next candidate, so that's another four years after THAT.

BUt it is worth noting, that the REASON FOR THE DELAY, IS NOT ONE OF PRINCIPLE, BUT JUST THE WAY IT WORKED OUT, AS DEMONSTRATED BY THE 96 EXIT POLLS.
LOLOL

You're literally making up this shit as you go along. It's not a given Impeached Trump will win this year. Even if he does, who knows if Pence will run in 2024. Going back to Carter, 3 VP's ran in the ensuing election and 3 did not. And even if Pence ran, you don't know that he would win. You also don't know who else might run against him, if that were to happen.

So now you're just inventing silly excuses for why the GOP has never nominated a black candidate.

Hoping the sitting President is re-elected is not silly.

It happens a lot.

I would never offer you an "excuse" on ANYTHING. "Excuse" indicates I think that words or reason can effect your hate of anyone who stands in your way. We both know that is not true.

The OP, as admitted by the man that made it, is all about just smearing the GOP as racist.

Which it is not.

As demonstrated by the 96 exit polls, showing that Republican voters were fine with the idea of a Republican Black President.

That is the point of the thread and my refuting it, right there.

Lt. Col. Allen West would have a good run if he chose to run this decade.

Republicans could have had Dr. Alan Keyes in 2000, but unfortunately went with George W. Bush in 2000, and Bush's 2000 rival John McCain in 2008.
It was a racist show written for morons and it is an embarrassment for anyone to admit they liked it.

No, there is nothing "wrong with me" because I do not share your particular taste in TV programs, and for you to even make a statement like that, makes YOU a pompous ass, not me. Obviously the show would have some regional appeal. By your own admission you were in a rust belt area where some people identified with the characters of the show, that's human nature.

I personally do not care who liked the show and who did not, nor am I judging anyone who did. It's not a big deal to me.

But you questioning my personal preferences as far as television shows, makes you someone who clearly has far too much time on their hands.

You nor me, nor anyone else "Knows what EVERYONE in America actually thought of the show", as you stated.

That is a ridiculous and illogical overstatement, because no one has the psychic ability to have such knowledge.

We have differing views of the Confederate flag and that amounts to what it is......different opinions, which has nothing to do with who watches what on television.

You are an extremely small and petty individual.

You'll understand if I don't hold my breath waiting for you to chastise rightwinger for what you're chastising Correll for.

Because everyone involved knows you're not going to do that.

What RW says to another poster, is his business, not mine.

I'm not a moderator here, so what is your point?
Pointing out leftist hypocrisy is a hobby of mine.

IT has nothing to do with anyone being on the "left, right or middle", and you know it.

It is you attempting to persuade another poster to say something against a poster that you disagree with in order to defend yet another poster that you are obviously in agreement with.

That is some childish, petty bullshit.

I dont see you "chastising" anyone who you think is on the so called called "right", so work on your own hypocrisy, and consider finding a new "hobby"
Wow. Okay, you get a checkmark in the "hates it when his hypocrisy is pointed out" column.

Meanwhile, the left can't exist without their double standards. Period. End of story. More whining about it changes nothing, so don't even bother.

So, here we have yet another moralizing hypocrite attempting to police this forum and assign political labels to complete strangers who were minding their own business.

You are not a moderator, therefore your silly attempt to direct who I criticize in your behalf is laughed at and dismissed.

Now get lost.
Man, you leftists really hate it when your double standards are pointed out.

You don't like it? Stop being a hypocrite. Dumbass.

What I "don't like" are moralizing little pricks like you.
You do not know whether I am left, right, or in the middle, you dunce.

Either way, what I choose to say or not to say to anyone here, is none of your business.

You don't set the guidelines here, nor do you regulate what I or anyone else says to anyone.

Like I told you, before, get lost and mind your own business, you annoying insect.
So much arrogance, so little justification for it.

I've never told you what you may or may not say. That's your guilty conscience speaking, I expect.

And you're still a hypocrite.

Plenty of justification and no guilt for being incredulous that someone who may possibly be an adult, is such a petty, busy body of a little bitch.

Where have I judged your political positions based on WHO I believe that YOU should have "chastised" on MY behalf?

I didn't even know who you were until you bothered me.

Now you are just lying and denying that you implied that I should have "chastised" rightwinger for something that HE said to your buddy
Correll, in a conversation that YOU were not even a part of.

That is the epitome of being an ARROGANT, as well as IGNORANT hypocrite, so you're projecting.

Go bother someone else, girl.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

LOL

Your call.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

THAK YOU!

These racists don't want to admit we are smarter than white racists and that we have decided en masse to not join a party full of racists. They'll get 2-3 percent of black people, because there are 2-3 percent of blacks who are dumb enough to ignore the racism. But until the republican party changes its leadership and begins rejecting its base to honestly reach out to black voters, thing will remain as they are, at least on the national level.

LOL

Your call.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

THAK YOU!

These racists don't want to admit we are smarter than white racists and that we have decided en masse to not join a party full of racists. They'll get 2-3 percent of black people, because there are 2-3 percent of blacks who are dumb enough to ignore the racism. But until the republican party changes its leadership and begins rejecting its base to honestly reach out to black voters, thing will remain as they are, at least on the national level.

The 96 exit polls prove that the GOP is not full of racists. Racists would not be happy with the idea of a black man as President.

Your position is stupid.

LOL

LOLOL

It happens a lot.

I would never offer you an "excuse" on ANYTHING. "Excuse" indicates I think that words or reason can effect your hate of anyone who stands in your way. We both know that is not true.

The OP, as admitted by the man that made it, is all about just smearing the GOP as racist.

Which it is not.

As demonstrated by the 96 exit polls, showing that Republican voters were fine with the idea of a Republican Black President.

Why do you keep deflecting??

I never admitted anything....

What has been admitted is that your inability to answer my question is EVIDENCE of your own party's racism....

If someone were to ask a "liberal voter" whom do they feel would make a good black Democrat presidential candidate -- they are not going to go on some long diatribe making excuses for what Democrats did 100 years ago....they are just going to name possible candidates -- many of which are probably candidates who are ALREADY elected to public office.....

LOL

Your call.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

THAK YOU!

The 96 exit polls prove that the GOP is not full of racists. Racists would not be happy with the idea of a black man as President.

Your position is stupid.
By the way....what do those "republican voters" think about Collin Powell now??

When you morons are trotting out minstrels like Candace Owens as saviors of the "black conservative" movement -- how come no one is talking to Alan Keyes, JC Watts, the ones you told us where supposed to be saviors of the movement....

And why have you avoided what I said that not 1, but 2 republican party chairman apologized for using the racist southern strategy during the 60's, 70's on into the 80's...were they lying??

LOL

Your call.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

THAK YOU!

Your position is stupid.

When you morons are trotting out minstrels like Candace Owens as saviors of the "black conservative" movement -- how come no one is talking to Alan Keyes, JC Watts, the ones you told us where supposed to be saviors of the movement....

And why have you avoided what I said that not 1, but 2 republican party chairman apologized for using the racist southern strategy during the 60's, 70's on into the 80's...were they lying??

He can't say shit because he knows you're right. But he knows he can play his little game of internet racist here and at stormfront. He knows that other racists will come in this thread and try ganging up on blacks with all their diversions, conflations, fake republican history, race baited rhetoric about democratic plantations and then the occasional post from the tom of the week. Correll is the bitch of all bitches and that's all he is.

Last edited:
Hey Correll, when are you going to grow a fucking pair of nuts bitch? Find a mostly black forum and go post your shit. I am here in a white forum talking to you, so why can't you go find a black forum and talk shit to black people. Are you too scared to do that, pussy?

Go tell those black people how whites have supported a pro black agenda since the civil war ended. Tell them how there is a policy of anti white discrimination. Come on cat daddy, man up. Don't just talk your shit in here when you can be defended by your white racist friends. If you have conviction, you ain't scared to express them anywhere. Stop talking bout it pussy, be bout it. Go on and tell some black folks in a mostly black forum how grateful we should be to whites, especially whites in the republican party for allowing us to be free.

Last edited:

LOL

LOLOL

It happens a lot.

Which it is not.

What has been admitted is that your inability to answer my question is EVIDENCE of your own party's racism....

If someone were to ask a "liberal voter" whom do they feel would make a good black Democrat presidential candidate -- they are not going to go on some long diatribe making excuses for what Democrats did 100 years ago....they are just going to name possible candidates -- many of which are probably candidates who are ALREADY elected to public office.....

The dem party has the vast majority of potential candidates.

That the few blacks that are in the party, are so far down the list of potential candidates that I don't know their names, is not evidence of racism.

If you had asked this question in summer, 1996, I would have had an excellent answer, one a good number of my friends were quite excited about.

Does that mean to you, that in 1996, the GOP was not "racist", cause we would have had a name?

YOur position, is nothing but partisan hackery and race baiting.

Does it bother you that the potential black candidates all lost in the dem primaries? Is that evidence of "Racism" or just that Biden won?

And what I said to Correll applies to daveman too. Go take your shit to a mostly black forum mr. I won't kiss no black ass. Don't be in a mostly white forum talking shit. That's the easy way. The lazy and shiftless way. Do what we blacks folks here are doin, take your opinions to another race besides your own and see what you get. You a man or a mouse jerry?

See the source image

LOL

Your call.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

THAK YOU!

Your position is stupid.

1. Since his betrayal? NOt much. Which does not change the fact that before his betrayal, republicans were really wanted him to run and be President, thus disproving your claim of racism.

2. Ever clip of Candice I see, she is kicking some libs ass. I don't see her as a savior of "black conservativism" so much as just a great conservative. I hope she sticks around forever, and keeps kicking lib ass. If she ever chooses to run for anything, I hope she does well.

3. Alan Keyes was set up for failure by the asshole Country Club Republicans, and flamed out. They did not do it because they are racist assholes, but because they are elitists assholes, who don't like hard core conservatives. YOu do understand that, right?

4. I'm not sure what happened with Watts.

5. I did not avoid it. I addressed it. THey were wrong to do so, and I support that fact that the one paid a price for his stupidity. THe Southern Strategy was a myth. The South became less racist and as that happened, it also became less democratic. Perhaps a coincidence.

Hey Correll, when are you going to grow a fucking pair of nuts bitch? Find a mostly black forum and go post your shit. I am here in a white forum talking to you, so why can't you go find a black forum and talk shit to black people. Are you too scared to do that, pussy?

Go tell those black people how whites have supported a pro black agenda since the civil war ended. Tell them how there is a policy of anti white discrimination. Come on cat daddy, man up. Don't just talk your shit in here when you can be defended by your white racist friends. If you have conviction, you ain't scared to express them anywhere. Stop talking bout it pussy, be bout it. Go on and tell some black folks in a mostly black forum how grateful we should be to whites, especially whites in the republican party for allowing us to be free.

Tempting. But I already spend too much time online as it is....

If I decide to do so, I could ask you for a good link to a good site? You fucking asshole?

LOL

Your call.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

THAK YOU!

Your position is stupid.

1. Since his betrayal? NOt much. Which does not change the fact that before his betrayal, republicans were really wanted him to run and be President, thus disproving your claim of racism.

2. Ever clip of Candice I see, she is kicking some libs ass. I don't see her as a savior of "black conservativism" so much as just a great conservative. I hope she sticks around forever, and keeps kicking lib ass. If she ever chooses to run for anything, I hope she does well.

3. Alan Keyes was set up for failure by the asshole Country Club Republicans, and flamed out. They did not do it because they are racist assholes, but because they are elitists assholes, who don't like hard core conservatives. YOu do understand that, right?

4. I'm not sure what happened with Watts.

5. I did not avoid it. I addressed it. THey were wrong to do so, and I support that fact that the one paid a price for his stupidity. THe Southern Strategy was a myth. The South became less racist and as that happened, it also became less democratic. Perhaps a coincidence.
If 2 DNC chairmen came out and issued a statement like that about Democrats -- would you say they were lying, would say it was a mistake, that it's a myth -- or would you be holding it up as proof of something??

Not only did those GOP chairmen issue apologies, then they went on to substantiate those apologies with actual FACTS of what THEIR PARTY ACTUALLY DID..

I just gave you the statement made by Nixon's advisor who ADMITTED that they lost "Negro" support due to the passage of the Civil Rights Act -- why would he feel that??

Furthermore, that has been the Republican strategy every since then -- to disregard the importance of growing the black vote by their policies -- and instead rely on enough self hating black folks to vote for them irregardless of their insistence on appealing to the racist white vote -- which they value over the black vote...period...

For some black republicans who mainly care about getting a possible tax cut if they are in a certain tax bracket -- they can ignore the racism...for some black republicans, there is a self hatred among them that getting that pat on the head for white folks is enough for them to put on a minstrel show

But the overwhelming majority of others -- their dignity and the sacrifices of those before them prevents them from being a minstrel for the edification of folks like you -- who can't even bring themselves to acknowledge that black person's reality because it makes you feel butt hurt...

• Thanks

LOL

LOLOL

It happens a lot.

Which it is not.

The dem party has the vast majority of potential candidates.

That the few blacks that are in the party, are so far down the list of potential candidates that I don't know their names, is not evidence of racism.

If you had asked this question in summer, 1996, I would have had an excellent answer, one a good number of my friends were quite excited about.

Does that mean to you, that in 1996, the GOP was not "racist", cause we would have had a name?

YOur position, is nothing but partisan hackery and race baiting.

Does it bother you that the potential black candidates all lost in the dem primaries? Is that evidence of "Racism" or just that Biden won?
You keep bringing up 1996 as to say "that one time, we would have supported a black guy" -- because of some poll...

But what you don't mention is -- the candidates who actually got the MOST VOTES -- you of all people should be the last to tell me about polls as opposed to actual votes...

Bob Dole got the most votes...but the guy who had so much support that he didn't drop out until the convention is who??

Pat Buchanan......do we need to go on about his record on race??

Forum List

Back