the first act of insurrection was committed by democrats on may 30th 2020 !

authorities had to use tear gas and call out the national guard to prevent the insurrectionist from breaching the White House ! authorities believed the threat to the POTUS was so great that they moved [hid]him to a secure location .
Are you referring to the people outside who were picketing? Hardly an attempt at insurrection.
No the people that attempted to break in to the WH, burnt down buildings around it, and broke into the Dept of Tres.

I love how dems aways try to rewrite history

authorities had to use tear gas and call out the national guard to prevent the insurrectionist from breaching the White House ! authorities believed the threat to the POTUS was so great that they moved [hid]him to a secure location .
Are you referring to the people outside who were picketing? Hardly an attempt at insurrection.
No the people that attempted to break in to the WH, burnt down buildings around it, and broke into the Dept of Tres.

Maybe I am referring to a different event. If we are referring to the same event, then it is you who are rewriting history.

Guilt-by-association... phukk 'em...

Maybe I am referring to a different event. If we are referring to the same event, then it is you who are rewriting history.
why would you discuss a different event then what is being discussed?

Wake me up when you find video of Pelosi or Schumer et al telling folks to attack the White House and to engage in "trial by combat" and to "fight like hell."
Are these enough for you? Rhetorical.
View attachment 460570View attachment 460571
Nope.

Nowhere did I see any Democratic elected political leader calling for a mob to assault the White House and engage in trial-by-combat and to fight-like-hell.

Epic fail.
Typical democrat liar.
Nope.

Please point out where - in that collection you posted - we see an elected Democratic leader calling for such assaults on the White House or combat or fighting.

If you cannot, then there was no "lie" on my part.

So... your turn... show us...

Or has your Orange Baboon-God so badly rewired your brain that you (like he) see things that just aren't there?
Trump lives in your head moron.

And I thought the Whiskey Rebellion was the first.

Sure a hell wasn't the last. Trumpybear has that honor right now.

Forum List

Back