The first 15 reasons we have gun crime in the United States....and the list will grow all year...we have to stop democrat judges and prosecutors.

No state in America

The gop states will never go for that
The GOP states? Not the bleeding heart liberal states? That is an interesting line. Were you joking to make a point?

I already did. If you have two prior convictions on violent felonies, the third be a death penalty upgrade. You have proven more dangerous to society and without motivation to change. If the violent felonies started as a juvenile, those would count also. Why? Do you think the violent thug's life as important or more important than yours, your wife's, your daughter's. Not mine. I don't mean to sound cold, but I have priorities and do not include responsibilities to the dangerously detrimental individuals of society.
Oh, and if it works out, it might prevent our thugs coming across the border to inflict themselves on your society. How's that for a benefit to Canadians?
The death penalty has never been proven to be a deterrent.

The death penalty has never been proven to be a deterrent.
Not in general, but very effective in the specific. I know of nobody, ever stabbed, shot, bludgeoned, strangled or raped by somebody that rose from their grave.

Not in general, but very effective in the specific. I know of nobody, ever stabbed, shot, bludgeoned, strangled or raped by somebody that rose from their grave.
So, in the case of ted bundy...

I have managed to make it 67 years without killing anybody once and never seriously wounded anybody more than once, that time being in self-defense. My dog even knows the word "NO" and she's only 8 years old. For whatever reason (and the reason not mattering to me) some people do not learn "NO" means "NO"! After the third violent attack, it is apparent, you cannot teach some dogs, new tricks.
And so 2A guy can continue to advertise the slaughter by gun and maintain there is no solution for the problem. Who give a fk White? Apparently not any Americans but the odd bleeding heart lib'rul!

I think that 2A wants the negative attention too so I'll just assume I'm invited.

And so 2A guy can continue to advertise the slaughter by gun and maintain there is no solution for the problem. Who give a fk White? Apparently not any Americans but the odd bleeding heart lib'rul!

I think that 2A wants the negative attention too so I'll just assume I'm invited.
He seems pro-gun (any kind) for everybody(no matter who), anywhere, all the time. Sounds very much like the wild wild west of the late 1800s to when the population was 38 to 62 million people, but now we have about 330 million in the same space. Many do not need to be carrying in the best interests of society, for one reason or another, but we do not know who they are until after the fact. Then of course, they are easily identifiable. Juvenile delinquents and criminals are identified. These should never have weapons. For this, I like stop, frisk, confiscate and or incarcerate. That is just me. I have no problem with stop and frisk, as I am fully licensed, background checked, and do not carry or possess illegal weapons, or stolen weapons. I believe in training, certification, etc, but not in states that have used it as a money making scam to deprive normal citizens of their right, and yes, theses asshole states do exist. Constitutional carry is not a great idea, but where the state has so screwed up gun rights as to make it a hurdle for normal people, it is the easiest and quickest way to make it so, not only criminals can carry weapons defensively. Even with Republicans, it is quicker and cheaper to go with constitutional carry than to reign in the taxation and employment in place to maintain the hurdle system. Republicans only cut income taxes not state taxes and fees, benefitting state coffers of government employment positions.

He seems pro-gun (any kind) for everybody(no matter who), anywhere, all the time. Sounds very much like the wild wild west of the late 1800s to when the population was 38 to 62 million people, but now we have about 330 million in the same space. Many do not need to be carrying in the best interests of society, for one reason or another, but we do not know who they are until after the fact. Then of course, they are easily identifiable. Juvenile delinquents and criminals are identified. These should never have weapons. For this, I like stop, frisk, confiscate and or incarcerate. That is just me. I have no problem with stop and frisk, as I am fully licensed, background checked, and do not carry or possess illegal weapons, or stolen weapons. I believe in training, certification, etc, but not in states that have used it as a money making scam to deprive normal citizens of their right, and yes, theses asshole states do exist. Constitutional carry is not a great idea, but where the state has so screwed up gun rights as to make it a hurdle for normal people, it is the easiest and quickest way to make it so, not only criminals can carry weapons defensively. Even with Republicans, it is quicker and cheaper to go with constitutional carry than to reign in the taxation and employment in place to maintain the hurdle system. Republicans only cut income taxes not state taxes and fees, benefitting state coffers of government employment positions.
That seems pretty close to normal, but words can mean something very different from what really is normal. I have no way of telling with you, either way.
In any case, it's clear enough that you're being overruled.

In case you want to know, you can trust a Canadian on the gun question. We have lots of them, freedom to carry them, and use them with discretion. Our main advantage is in outlawing most handgun use.

You sound like you are amenable to a discussion and so I've responded. I have no interest in being harangued by the gungoons and when that starts to happen I stop giving a fk.

We have gun crimes because we have guns.

Wow...that is stupid.....The Swiss have fully automatic military rifles in their homes and they have low crime rates....

Then you would have to explain this....

Over 27 years, from 1993 to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

What changed in 2015?

The democrat party decided to attack the police to the point the police stopped doing their jobs....

The democrat party ramped up the release of repeat gun offenders, their judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the most violent offenders no matter how many gun felonies they get...

The democrat party released their blm/antifa brown shirts to murder, loot, and burn for 7 months, in primarily black neighborhoods and told the police to stand down and allow it to happen...

We don't have gun murder because normal people have guns...we have a gun crime problem because the democrat party wants more crime...

Our gun crime is confined almost exlusively to democrat party controlled cities..........

You don't know what you are talking about.

He seems pro-gun (any kind) for everybody(no matter who), anywhere, all the time.

Yeah...no...

I am for normal people being able to own and carry guns...felons and those adjudicated dangerously mentally ill should be barred. I also know that the democrats and other leftists will use any mandatory training to limit, if not completely deny, normal people access to guns.....we have seen this in Europe and other countries.

I support getting as much training as possible, but will not allow training, taxes or fees to obstruct the Right to own and carry a gun for self defense..........

From Chicago, the first 15 reasons we have gun crime in the U.S.........

A four-time felon who was on bond for his third felony gun case is one of the gunmen who opened fire on a carload of people, leaving two injured, on the Lower West Side this month, prosecutors said Tuesday. He is now charged with five counts of attempted first-degree murder.

Hector Rivera is the 15th person charged with killing or shooting — or trying to shoot or kill — someone in Chicago this year while awaiting trial for a felony. The alleged crimes involve at least 33 victims, eight of whom died.

The other 14......

Related 2022 Stories​

#1: Man who tried to shoot 3 outside a North Side restaurant on New Year’s Day had a pending felony case, prosecutors say (January 6, 2022)

#2: Felon awaiting trial for 4 sexual assault cases escaped from electronic monitoring and tried to kill investigators who tracked him down, prosecutors say (January 15, 2022)

#3: With felony gun case pending, man shot passerby during “exchange of gunfire,” prosecutors say (January 23, 2022)

#4: Seven-time felon on electronic monitoring for his 4th gun case tried to shoot and kill his girlfriend’s father, prosecutors say (January 26, 2022)

#5: Teen on electronic monitoring for TWO gun cases carjacked a Lyft driver, then shot a 15-year-old at point-blank range, prosecutors say (February 10, 2022)

#6: Man killed nursing student months after going AWOL from felony DUI case, prosecutors say (February 20, 2022)

#7: Man shot and killed his own brother while on bail for a felony gun case, prosecutors say (February 22, 2022)

#8: Beloved Hyde Park bartender was killed by a robber who has 3 pending felony cases, prosecutors said (March 7, 2022)

#9: Man involved in New Year’s shoot-out that left one dead was on bail for his 3rd gun felony, prosecutors say (March 8, 2022)

#10: An 11-time convicted felon shot a 3-year-old and tried to kill the boy’s mother while on felony bail, prosecutors say (March 11, 2022)

#11: Man allegedly stabbed another to death 4 days after getting released on felony bail (March 29, 2022)

#12: He opened fire on his ex’s house, killing a man, prosecutors say. But he was supposed to be home 24/7 for a pending felony gun case. (March 29, 2022)

#13: Man shot a woman, fired toward 4 others, while on bond for being a felon in possession of a firearm, prosecutors say (April 7, 2022)

#14: Man killed his parents in an Uptown senior center while on bond for federal armed robbery and gun charges, prosecutors say (April 14. 2022)
The first reason is, the 2nd Amendment, the second reason is, the 2nd Amendment, the third reason is, the 2nd Amendment, the fourth reason.........

.....the fifteenth reason is, the 2nd Amendment.

The first reason is, the 2nd Amendment, the second reason is, the 2nd Amendment, the third reason is, the 2nd Amendment, the fourth reason.........

.....the fifteenth reason is, the 2nd Amendment.

Yeah.....15 reasons from just Chicago...and you still are too stupid to see the real problem.

He seems pro-gun (any kind) for everybody(no matter who), anywhere, all the time.

Yeah...no...

I am for normal people being able to own and carry guns...felons and those adjudicated dangerously mentally ill should be barred. I also know that the democrats and other leftists will use any mandatory training to limit, if not completely deny, normal people access to guns.....we have seen this in Europe and other countries.

I support getting as much training as possible, but will not allow training, taxes or fees to obstruct the Right to own and carry a gun for self defense..........
The real problem is people that should not have weapons on the street. We both know they exist. How can we get those weapons and those criminal people off the street without effecting normal people? What is your opinion of stop and frisk, abandoned due to racial profiling issues? Is there another way or is it pointless at the point in time?

The real problem is people that should not have weapons on the street. We both know they exist. How can we get those weapons and those criminal people off the street without effecting normal people? What is your opinion of stop and frisk, abandoned due to racial profiling issues? Is there another way or is it pointless at the point in time?

Personally, I like stop and frisk....the street cops know who the gang members and criminals are.....since stop and frisk ended, more lives have been lost...gang members and other criminals now carry guns regularly, knowing they won't be stopped.

The racial profiling issue? The truth is that in democrat party controlled cities, in tiny areas, a few blocks of area.....some of the worst crime is in black neighborhoods...that has nothing to do with race, has everything to do with broken homes and no fathers.....in any other racial neighborhood when you have close to 75% and over fatherless homes, you have high crime, teen pregnancy and violence.....

We have to deal with fatherlessness.....but first we need to stop those damaged children from shooting each other and innocent victims....

The only way to do this is for the regular people in those neighborhoods to stop voting for democrats......the democrats are the ones pushing no bail release, low bail release, and putting the most violent monsters back into those neighborhoods....

Yeah.....15 reasons from just Chicago...and you still are too stupid to see the real problem.
Is it really all that important that Americans are killing each other on the domestic scene, when World War is actually started?
Liken it to the Sitzkreig phase but with sharper teeth.
Go play oiling up your personal artillery so you can pretend they will be useful.

Forum List

Back