The final of the Europe Foot is for tonight England vs Italy

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
This is a big night for foot fan and i am for England Harry Kane :yes_text12:

1626009065310.png

tenor (2).gif

Are you going to watch the game tonight ?

View attachment 511303

View attachment 511305

Yes, but it's afternoon here. 3pm est start I believe. I'm Canadian so ultimately I don't care who wins, but we are still part of the monarchy. Gives me something to watch.

Last game they received a fortunate call in the penalty area, which really was a loose call if you ask me. First time in the Finals of a major tournament in 55 years, insane.

If I had to choose a winner, I'd have to think Italy just due to their history and ability to play as a team when the chips are down. England probably won't be as cool under pressure.

Will England buckle to the pressure of the situation and being in front of their fans?

View attachment 511303

View attachment 511305

Yes, but it's afternoon here. 3pm est start I believe. I'm Canadian so ultimately I don't care who wins, but we are still part of the monarchy. Gives me something to watch.

Last game they received a fortunate call in the penalty area, which really was a loose call if you ask me. First time in the Finals of a major tournament in 55 years, insane.

If I had to choose a winner, I'd have to think Italy just due to their history and ability to play as a team when the chips are down. England probably won't be as cool under pressure.

Will England buckle to the pressure of the situation and being in front of their fans?
Yes, The penalty call for was borderline but the goalkeeper also stopped it and then Kane did after the goal , here in France a lot think Italy will win but the English have the fans behind there team that can help just as the pressure can be too strong? I think the match will be very close call but i hope that it does not go to the shots on goal because it is untenable :laugh:

View attachment 511303

View attachment 511305

Yes, The penalty call for was borderline but the goalkeeper also stopped it and then Kane did after the goal , here in France a lot think Italy will win but the English have the fans behind there team that can help just as the pressure can be too strong? I think the match will be very close call but i hope that it does not go to the shots on goal because it is untenable :laugh:

If it goes to a shootout, Italy almost certainly wins. They play for shootouts and focus on them maybe more than any other team. England will crumble under the immense pressure of such a scenario.

View attachment 511303

View attachment 511305

If it goes to a shootout, Italy almost certainly wins. They play for shootouts and focus on them maybe more than any other team. England will crumble under the immense pressure of such a scenario.
I agree, if England want to win tonight they have too make at least one score right at the beginning of the game . :)

Or these.

Well, to be fair that is not only about the English fans. The Italian ones also have a 'good' reputation, as one of examples. Not without reason, football fans bear a common name of 'troublemakers'.

Or these.

Well, to be fair that is not only about the English fans. The Italian ones also have a 'good' reputation, as one of examples. Not without reason, football fans bear a common name of 'troublemakers'.

Yes I remember massive battles in Milan when we played Italy. It was the one where they were throwing bottles of piss at us. Ive seen a few nasty groups in 30 years of watching European football.
Russians probably being the worst.
But these are all England fans. At least they bottled farage as he was entering the ground.
Fair play.

Or these.

Yes I remember massive battles in Milan when we played Italy. It was the one where they were throwing bottles of piss at us. Ive seen a few nasty groups in 30 years of watching European football.
But these are all England fans. At least they bottled farage as he was entering the ground.
Fair play.

Not as bad as Montreal Candiens fans, they threw beer bottles at some of us from afar. It landed hard. If it would have hit someone, they'd be scarred for life.

Or these.

Fair play.

Not as bad as Montreal Candiens fans, they threw beer bottles at some of us from afar. It landed hard. If it would have hit someone, they'd be scarred for life.

Do fans travel to the away matches over there ? I always thought the distances tended to discourage it.

Or these.

Fair play.

Do fans travel to the away matches over there ? I always thought the distances tended to discourage it.

Toronto and Montreal is I think a 6 hour drive. It's been years since I took my wife to a game at the Bell Centre, so I don't remember. It's just across the province border, but yes, it's some distance.

I've also been there on a bus with other Leaf fans. They are fairly common for Leaf/Hab matches. Both teams fans rent buses for a day trip.

And so it goes on. I think this is a fight between the ticketed and the ticketless. Apparently folk in the disabled section cant see because people who broke the cordon are blocking their view.

And so it goes on. I think this is a fight between the ticketed and the ticketless. Apparently folk in the disabled section cant see because people who broke the cordon are blocking their view.

If Europe fought their wars as hard as their soccer fans fought each other, the world would have ultimately avoided global bloodshed.

If Europe fought their wars as hard as their soccer fans fought each other, the world would have ultimately avoided global bloodshed.

These arent fighting men. They are just drunken pigs.

Forum List

Back