The filibuster is a relic of the Jim-Crow era

No, my point was do you think she's a good representation of the black community, is this the best they have? OR.............
That's not a point. That's a question. You haven't made any points that don't rely on inventing a strawman that answers the questions to your liking.

I've asked you how many direct questions now? and you've avoided all of them. How come?
Because you are not asking honestly. You are just looking for something to shit on. You are incapable of meeting any of my points directly with cogent points of your own, which frustrates you. So you revert to the old troll tactic of trying to find a crack in a universal statement that you have invented and substituted for my actual points. And you hope this will keep you from ending your night feeling frustrated and stupid.

In a nutshell.

No, my point was do you think she's a good representation of the black community, is this the best they have? OR.............
That's not a point. That's a question. You haven't made any points that don't rely on inventing a strawman that answers the questions to your liking.

I've asked you how many direct questions now? and you've avoided all of them. How come?
Because you are not asking honestly. You are just looking for something to shit on. You are incapable of meeting any of my points directly with cogent points of your own, which frustrates you. So you revert to the old troll tactic of trying to find a crack in a universal statement that you have invented and substituted for my actual points. And you hope this will keep you from ending your night feeling frustrated and stupid.

In a nutshell.

Let me know when you make a point you're suggesting I'm trying to avoid, I haven't seen one, maybe provide a post number, perhaps I missed it.

I'll ask again, and add some....

A. Do you feel our society is less racist today than 2007?

B. Do you feel because the left markets racism 24/7 it's a demonstration we're less racist now?

C. Do you feel the left believes in protecting the victims of sex predators, as despite their rhetoric those closest many of them are sex predators?

D. Do you feel displaying Ford as a victim of Kavanaugh helps true victims of sex crime or insults & belittles them?

E. Were you onboard the Ford business knowing the Democrats did the exact same thing to the great Clarence Thomas?

F. Does Kamala have good character?

G. Is Kamala a good example for black people?

H. Are there any black Democrat politicians you're proud of? If so who & why?

Last edited:
"The country has become less racist overall, less sexist, etc etc"

TRANSLATION: 'The country has become more Stalinist'.
That is what a racist, sexist weirdo would say. Lots of the young people like you are incels, these days.

Yeah, I know, I'm one of the "enemies of the people".

Don't be so dramatic. You're simply just another entitled asshole. A dime a dozen these days.

Dude is so out of it, people had to make a list of reporters for him to call on. I mean, come on man!
This is like a parody. But it isnt.

I decided the left really doesn't market racism, because today's opposite day. This story is on the front page of Yahoo is a BIG link that reads WHITE COP SUED BY BLACK MAN PARALYZED IN SHOOTING

Forum List

Back