The filibuster is a relic of the Jim-Crow era

Here's more we're not so racist any more. Leads off with Kamala lying her ass off for drama. But you know, Demonicrats don't MARKET racism, PROGS call it the cure:

Republicans market racism as well. They are the white grievance party and literally nothing else, on their face. Behind the scenes is their actual platform that is so unpopular, they would not win elections on it. So they appeal to you frustrated, angry white people and channel your ignorance, stupidity and anger. Been working like a charm for almost 60 years.

Say Fort Fun Indiana, since you figure we're less racist than we were in 2007, can you explain why your left sold the Floyd incident as a race issue knowing it wasn't, but they misrepresented what occurred for the pitch knowing it would incite violence, destroy cities, especially black communities, which in turn gives Democrats more power because they're just that twisted?

You sure we're going into the right direction?

Say Fort Fun Indiana, since you figure we're less racist than 2007, can you explain why your left is marketing the Ga. shootings as a race issue because mostly Asians were killed.........While....

One week later another massacre and all victims are white. Theme, get rid of the guns.

Are you sure we're going into the right direction and we're less racist now?

Say Fort Fun Indiana, since you figure we're less racist than 2007, can you explain why your left is marketing the Ga. shootings as a race issue because mostly Asians were killed.........While....

One week later another massacre and all victims are white. Theme, get rid of the guns.

Looks like i broke him.

Say For Fun Indiana.

Looks like i broke him.

Code for you're better suited for your safe space than recognizing what's going on around you.

Say, Trump said some people are fine people, but the left said Trump said white supremacists are fine people. Are you sure we're going into the right direction?

You figure it helps to appoint Kamala who has the worst character of all Democrats to office because SHE's BLACK, and that's all? Is she a good example for the black community, or perhaps the opposite demonstrating blacks are held to lessor standards?

Are you aware of a single black Democrat in politics you can say you're proud of?

Says the guy who spoke highly of Strom Thurman of the KKK and now leads the party who created and defended slavery.

Biden routinely joined Democratic efforts to sustain filibusters of programs and nominations put forth by Republican Presidents George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan. He spoke out repeatedly about the virtues of the Senate as a “cooling saucer” for democracy, due in large part to its long-standing supermajority requirement.

Joe Biden is a doddering old fool who is being led around by notes that SOMEONE ELSE WROTE. He's incapable of talking off the cuff about issues and can't even talk about issues with the damn notes hes given hours/days/weeks in advance.

God help us no matter what happens with this senile old bastard.

The Democratic Party is a relic of the Jim Crow era. When will they be cancelled?

Say For Fun Indiana.

Looks like i broke him.

Code for you're better suited for your safe space than recognizing what's going on around you.

Say, Trump said some people are fine people, but the left said Trump said white supremacists are fine people. Are you sure we're going into the right direction?

You figure it helps to appoint Kamala who has the worst character of all Democrats to office because SHE's BLACK, and that's all? Is she a good example for the black community, or perhaps the opposite demonstrating blacks are held to lessor standards?

Are you aware of a single black Democrat in politics you can say you're proud of?
Hahaa...more strawman points you invented out of thin air, then a troll question with the plan of shitting on any answer i give in order to soothe yourself.

" The country has become less racist overall, less sexist, etc etc. The democrats don't have the luxury of being proud of this behavior and continuing it today, like the republicans do."

Those are your words right? I asked the question if you think we're more or less racist than 2007 but you didn't answer, only to say you never implied it did. Well, that doesn't look like implying to me, if anything you implied an improvement.

Then I went onto show you how the left MARKETS racism, but I guess I'm just a liar.

Say For Fun Indiana.

Looks like i broke him.

Hahaa...more strawman points you invented out of thin air, then a troll question with the plan of shitting on any answer i give in order to soothe yourself.

Lets do this slowly so I can keep up. Which of those points did I invent?

You figure it helps to appoint Kamala who has the worst character of all Democrats to office because SHE's BLACK, and that's all?
One can always spot the racist pukes like you a mile away, if one pays attention.

You say things like this and tell on yourself. You say she was only appointed because she was black, as if there are no qualified black people to do the job. You are too dense and shallow to know you are telling on yourself.

Are you claiming that Biden lied? C'mon, man!

Øbama also used the filibuster and defended it c.2006.

~~~~~~
You're right.... Democrats have used the filibister as a cudge to stop Republican Bills especially during the the Trump Era.

**********​
**********​
**********​

I asked the question if you think we're more or less racist than 2007 but you didn't answer,
Right, i told you that i am not your assistant, and that you should just make your point. Apparently you didn't have one to make, and you merely propped up a little dolly for yourself to bat around.

You figure it helps to appoint Kamala who has the worst character of all Democrats to office because SHE's BLACK, and that's all?
One can always spot the racist pukes like you a mile away, if one pays attention.

You say things like this and tell on yourself. You say she was only appointed because she was black, as if there are no qualified black people to do the job. You are too dense and shallow to know you are telling on yourself.

No, my point was do you think she's a good representation of the black community, is this the best they have? OR.............

NO WHERE did I suggest there are no qualified black people.

Perhaps appointing a SKANK to office sends the message blacks are unfit, it's psychology. How do you send the message a black person is unfit for office? You promote one that's unfit for office. Have you watched Kamala speak? Does she strike you as having good character?

Democrats have used the filibister as a cudge to stop Republican Bills especially during the the Trump Era.
Well of course. Why would they play the game at a disadvantage? If anything, they haven't gone far enough. They should publicly ask China and Russia for election help. They should extort foreign leaders for political gain. They should fire anyone investigating their corruption. They should fill all the federal court vacancies immediately with unqualified people who will rule for liberal ideas. This is the new standard. You helped create it. Enjoy!

No, my point was do you think she's a good representation of the black community, is this the best they have? OR.............
That's not a point. That's a question. You haven't made any points that don't rely on inventing a strawman that answers the questions to your liking.

That's not a point. That's a question. You haven't made any points that don't rely on inventing a strawman that answers the questions to your liking.

I've asked you how many direct questions now? and you've avoided all of them. How come?

Forum List

Back