The Fed's Bond Bubble Doomsday Machine

You are an incredibly ignorant fool if you think Japan has not been struggling.
dear, they struggle in Africa not in Japan. Do you understand?
Holy shit. You just get dumber and dumber. :bang3:

No, no, no. It is not possible. Ed is as stupid as it is possible to get. He can not be getting stupider.

actually Japan is far richer than Africa. See why we say the liberal will be slow?

You are an incredibly ignorant fool if you think Japan has not been struggling.
dear, they struggle in Africa not in Japan. Do you understand?
Holy shit. You just get dumber and dumber. :bang3:

No, no, no. It is not possible. Ed is as stupid as it is possible to get. He can not be getting stupider.

actually Japan is far richer than Africa. See why we say the liberal will be slow?

No, but thanks for demonstrate how slow you are, me boy. Japan is a country. Africa, on the other hand, is a continent. SURPRISE. This puts you in Sarah Palin's league. Congratulations. You did get stupider.
Sarah Palin thinks Africa is a country.

Yes, due to fed action the bond market is overvalued as hell. You are a complete tool if you buy any US bonds.

Yes, due to fed action the bond market is overvalued as hell. You are a complete tool if you buy any US bonds.

Your banner explains who is a tool.
But in the mean time, all that you need to know is that those overvalued bonds are selling like hotcakes. So go tell all those buyers they are complete tools.

But in the mean time, all that you need to know is that those overvalued bonds are selling like hotcakes. So go tell all those buyers they are complete tools.

I don't think you are paying attention, I just did, they (and indeed you as well) are tools.

I don't think you are paying attention, I just did, they (and indeed you as well) are tools.
So, how did that work for you? Did anyone pay any attention to you at all. I, as an example, think your quotes are immaterial. Trivial. Unimportant. But happily, easy to ignore.

They are complete tools like the traders who bought all those derivatives based on the housing bubble.

So, how did that work for you? Did anyone pay any attention to you at all. I, as an example, think your quotes are immaterial. Trivial. Unimportant. But happily, easy to ignore.

So easy to ignore that you have to quote them all the time?

When I started this topic in March 2013, the 30 year Treasury yield was 3.18%.

It is now at 2.18%, the lowest in all of American history. Meaning, the most expensive in all of American history.

Since the original Independence Day.

It is now at 2.18%, the lowest in all of American history. Meaning, the most expensive in all of American history.

Most expensive?

Most expensive?
Yes. Cost and yield are inversely proportional. The lower the yield, the more expensive the bond is.

30 year bonds are at their most expensive ever. It's a bubble just like the housing bubble, only much bigger.

Most expensive?
Yes. Cost and yield are inversely proportional. The lower the yield, the more expensive the bond is.

30 year bonds are at their most expensive ever. It's a bubble just like the housing bubble, only much bigger.

No doubt it's a worldwide bubble intentionally fueled by the Central banks in the US, EU, Japan and China.

But, you have an odd definition of "expensive"

Most expensive?

No doubt it's a worldwide bubble intentionally fueled by the Central banks in the US, EU, Japan and China.

Just because you don't understand the relationship between the price of a bond and the yield of a bond doesn't make me the odd one out.

Here, allow me to enlighten: Bond Basics: Yield, Price And Other Confusion | Investopedia
The relationship of yield to price can be summarized as follows: when price goes up, yield goes down and vice versa. Technically, you'd say the bond's price and its yield are inversely related.

I explained all this in the first few posts of this topic. See post #5.

Last edited:

Most expensive?

Just because you don't understand the relationship between the price of a bond and the yield of a bond doesn't make me the odd one out.

Here, allow me to enlighten: Bond Basics: Yield, Price And Other Confusion | Investopedia
The relationship of yield to price can be summarized as follows: when price goes up, yield goes down and vice versa. Technically, you'd say the bond's price and its yield are inversely related.

I guess my confusion lies in who bears this "expense"? Is it the US taxpayer? No. Is it the bond purchaser? Why yes!

Are you suggesting it's too expensive for US treasury purchasers?

Most expensive?

So if you owned bonds before today, they're worth more....and that's an expense?

Forum List

Back