The FBI is adding a new investigation into Clintons crimes

your title for this thread has no relation to your link posted
Sure it does, you are just in denial, because your hero is a worthless traitor.
I don't know if Bass is schizo, but he has trouble with connecting things. His OP and link don't connect.
It connected perfectly, as you are confirming by your continued drivel.

The FBI is adding a new investigation into Clintons crimes, FBI asks to make new secret filing in Clinton email case

Article 1, try reading it sometime kid.

Your link doesn't say that at all you dope!
Then Google it, there are thousands of pages........................
Now you are going to accuse everybody of mental imbalance because your silliness was called out and pointed to you where it was wrong.

Bass, are you a millennial?

This is another request based on earlier material.

There is nothing new.

Let us know when she is indicted.
The FBI is now looking into crimes by the state dept as they handled this information. This is new. Did you take your medicine Jake?
You made an OP then posted a different link. Are you feeling OK? This is what you did yesterday. There is no new evidence at this point, is the point.
But, the OP said "you can't make this up"!
Are...are you saying that he did?

Sure it does, you are just in denial, because your hero is a worthless traitor.
I don't know if Bass is schizo, but he has trouble with connecting things. His OP and link don't connect.

The FBI is adding a new investigation into Clintons crimes, FBI asks to make new secret filing in Clinton email case

Now you are going to accuse everybody of mental imbalance because your silliness was called out and pointed to you where it was wrong.

Jake you were the one who said that you had schizophrenia not me.

That was you who said it. See what I mean, furby. You can't keep your own stories straight. :lol:

That was you who said it. See what I mean, furby. You can't keep your own stories straight. :lol:
Now Jake, did you forget that you posted here that you had schizophrenia? or was it another personality that made the post? Here is Jake, again you said it not me. Please provide evidence that Colin powel and Condi Rice used a personal server

Now Jake, did you forget that you posted here that you had schizophrenia? or was it another personality that made the post? Here is Jake, again you said it not me. Please provide evidence that Colin powel and Condi Rice used a personal server

^Dope!

^Dope!
True dope is coming in from Mexico every day......... border agents drug seizure - Google Search
drug-bust.jpg

You keep projecting what you said about you on me. Post exactly where I said such a thing. Furby, you are very confused. You don't understand correlation, cause and effect, and normal boundaries, symptoms of a definite illness.

Anybody can google and determine that the OP is merely an assertion and the links offer no facts.

Last edited:

You keep projecting what you said about you on me. Post exactly where I said such a thing. Furby, you are very confused. You don't understand correlation, cause and effect, and normal boundaries, symptoms of a definite illness.

Anybody can google and determine that the OP is merely an assertion and the links offer no facts.
Please provide evidence that Colin powel and Condi Rice used a personal server

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

See post 22 in that topic.

why

why
I see our own schizoBass is online again.

Go ahead tell us how we all crazy because we make you look silly. :)

Are you a millennial?

why
I see our own schizoBass is online again.

Go ahead tell us how we all crazy because we make you look silly. :)

Are you a millennial?
My kids are millennial's

why
I see our own schizoBass is online again. Go ahead tell us how we all crazy because we make you look silly. :) Are you a millennial?
My kids are millennial's
Good for them. You are far, far worse off than I thought.

Take your meds and pay attention.

Please.

I see our own schizoBass is online again. Go ahead tell us how we all crazy because we make you look silly. :) Are you a millennial?
My kids are millennial's
Good for them. You are far, far worse off than I thought.

Take your meds and pay attention.

Please.
Do you really believe that people need to pay attention to you? And if so, why?

Forum List

Back