The FBI infiltrated Oathkeepers and Proud Boys before J6. FBI knew it was coming. Instead of STOPPING IT, they encouraged it.

He pulled us out of TPP , forced China to honor patent rights, demanded FAIR trade, forced Nato to start paying some of their defense bills , created trade policies that allowed US companies to return to the US and hire Americans and I could list 300 more things.
Dont make retarded statements.

LOL, if you say so.

He pulled us out of TPP , forced China to honor patent rights, demanded FAIR trade, forced Nato to start paying some of their defense bills , created trade policies that allowed US companies to return to the US and hire Americans and I could list 300 more things.
Is that why his numbers for employment were so low?

The FBI knew it was coming, and you cult fucks think the FBi had no undercover agents anywhere on the mall or the Capitol on J6?

Really?

The FBI knew it was coming, and you cult fucks think the FBi had no undercover agents anywhere on the mall or the Capitol on J6?

Really?
And yet the idiots and fools that listened to Trump still were motivated to cause an insurrection over lies and half-truths told by Trump and company.

Really?
The FBI is part of the Trump administration, so you're saying that the Trump administration directly caused the capitol riot.

Another nail in the coffin proving Trump is an insurrectionist.

The FBI is part of the Trump administration, so you're saying that the Trump administration directly caused the capitol riot.

Another nail in the coffin proving Trump is an insurrectionist.
No matter which way they try to twist out of their shame it comes back to haunt them.

I'll help you out with one more thing he has done - fomented an insurrection

Forum List

Back