The FBI and the Biden tape

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It suddenly became clear.

Its one of only 2 choices and neither gives me a reason to trust the FBI.

It's either:
  • The FBI knew the Biden Laptop was toxic and didn't move on it to protect Biden, like they did Hillary, or
  • The FBI knew the Biden Laptop was toxic and waited, oh wait, the FBI didn’t release the laptop, there is no second option. The FBI was protecting Biden.

It's either:
  • The FBI knew the Biden Laptop was toxic and didn't move on it to protect Biden, like they did Hillary, or
  • The FBI knew the Biden Laptop was toxic and waited, oh wait, the FBI didn’t release the laptop, there is no second option. The FBI was protecting Biden.
Door #3.

They know it's bullshit (as you do) and don't want to repeat Comey's mistake of bringing out information so close to election day.

It's either:
Door #3.

They know it's bullshit (as you do) and don't want to repeat Comey's mistake of bringing out information so close to election day.
They got it a year ago.
Try again.

And FYI...Hillary was getting destroyed by her email scandal. Everyonewith half a brain knew it was shady as hell, and Miley highly illegal. People were just wondering if she was gonna face charges. The FBI (comey) tried to do damage control by wrapping that whole thing up for her as quick as can be, and announcing she would not face charges. It just didn’t work.
To pretend like the FBI and/or comey were helping Trump has got to be the most asinine position to take.

It's either:
Door #3.

No, we know it's true. As do you, but you are desperately trying to cover for the disgusting piece of shit.

Makes YOU a piece of shit too.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

They got the computer, logged it in, put it in storage room and forgot about it.

I wish it were that benign.

It ain't.

For how long do you think this bullshit has been going on? Is it forever and we are just now seeing It so brazenly obvious?

I know Hoover had dirt on everyone and extorted them.

But how does the FBI get that hard drive of Hunter Bidens and do nothing? What the fuck?

It's either:
Door #3.

They got it a year ago.
Try again.

And FYI...Hillary was getting destroyed by her email scandal. Everyonewith half a brain knew it was shady as hell, and Miley highly illegal. People were just wondering if she was gonna face charges. The FBI (comey) tried to do damage control by wrapping that whole thing up for her as quick as can be, and announcing she would not face charges. It just didn’t work.
To pretend like the FBI and/or comey were helping Trump has got to be the most asinine position to take.

Wow...the story even becomes more brazenly dumb.

It's either:
Door #3.

They got it a year ago.
Try again.

I will ask you like I asked westy...has the FBI always been a partisan shell? How the hell did they get that hard drive of Hunters and do nothing?

They got the computer, logged it in, put it in storage room and forgot about it.

It's either:
Door #3.

Everyone knows that the Biden corruption is true, regardless of any emails.

We are just supposed to pretend that nothing noteworthy happened with Burisma... because... ORANGE MAN BAD DAMNIT!

American people won't be pretending, however. We only choose the best, most American.

Hilarious. This is some fake ass right wing moral virtue signaling. DO YOU REALLY THINK THE FBI JUST HAPPENED TO FORGET ABOUT LAPTOP OF THE SON OF A FORMER VP, WHO WAS GOING TO BE A PRESIDENTIAL FRONTRUNNER, WITH INFORMATION PERTAINING TO AN IMPEACHMENT PRECEDING, AS WELL AS EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION WITH A FORMER VP. This is all AFTER they went after trump with a Dossier they knew was fake. AFTER forcing Flynn into a guilty plea by threatening to go after his son after they bankrupted him, and then withholding exculpatory evidence.

Trump is to blame for this shit. After what he’s seen from the swamp monsters. You put in Wray? Wray who should’ve been fired for blocking the release of fbi misconduct. The fact we've know how big of a problem the social media giants have been for years, and he’s done nothing but issue a toothless EO a couple of months ago?

The ONLY other explanation that maybe makes sense is that Trump had Wray sit on this info in case Biden was the nominee. But doesn’t follow so great considering would’ve put the impeachment to bed pretty quickly.

It suddenly became clear.​

It's either:
Why would the DE US Attorney's office and the FBI seized the laptop if it was nothing more than a fabrication?

1603161932016.png

Heh, has anyone seem my laptop? I don't remember were I left it.​

A drunk Hunter Biden stumbled into a Delaware computer repair shop in April of 2019 asking for help repairing his MacBook Pro which sustained water damage after he dropped it into the bathtub.

After many failed attempts to reach Hunter Biden, per the contract Hunter allegedly signed, the computer repair shop owner took legal ownership of the abandoned MacBook Pro.

The computer repair shop owner, John Paul Isaac, contacted the FBI and gave them Hunter Biden’s laptop in December of 2019.

The computer repair shop owner made copies of Hunter Biden’s hard drive and gave them to a couple of his friends just in case he was killed.

Giuliani’s lawyers obtained copies of Hunter’s hard drive and provided the contents to the New York Post which started publishing damning emails revealing Joe Biden was involved in a massive pay-to-play scheme.

An email was sent to John Paul Mac Isaac from Hunter Biden’s lawyer referencing the MacBook Pro and Hunter’s signature on the computer repair paperwork, verifying the account.

Hunter Biden’s attorney called John Paul’s shop a few days ago and asked for Hunter’s computers back. The letter was sent after the call. This confirms that the computers held by John Paul Mac Isaac were indeed from Hunter Biden.

The bill was only $85.00.

Joe Biden’s campaign is collapsing since his crackhead son Hunter failed to go back into the repair shop in a timely manner (90 days per the contract) and pay the $85.00.

1603162254168.png

It's either:
Door #3.

They got it a year ago.
Try again.

That was a terrible attempt at evasion.
You postulated that the FBI didn’t do or say anything about the laptop so close to the election because they didn’t want to affect the election.
problem with your theory is they had it a year ago. Talking about it a year ago isn’t close to the election.

Try a different excuse.

It's either:
Door #3.

They got it a year ago.
Try again.

That was a terrible attempt at evasion.
You postulated that the FBI didn’t do or say anything about the laptop so close to the election because they didn’t want to affect the election.
problem with your theory is they had it a year ago. Talking about it a year ago isn’t close to the election.

Try a different excuse.

This "story" is supposedly a year old? LOL.... You get dumber by the minute.

I wish it were that benign.

It ain't.

For how long do you think this bullshit has been going on? Is it forever and we are just now seeing It so brazenly obvious?

I know Hoover had dirt on everyone and extorted them.

But how does the FBI get that hard drive of Hunter Bidens and do nothing? What the fuck?

It's been 50 years at least since it got started. They have gotten so arrogant that they think they are invincible.

Forum List

Back