The fast way to solve California homeless?

Post 34 is the reason this will eventually become a DECLARED NATIONAL EMERGENCY......

If the streets in these large cities are NOT CLEANED UP...........the outbreak could spread to a large portion of the population.............

We don't need that.............and why the Federal Gov't will eventually be forced to step in.

That's why I call them DemocRats!

Look no further than Bush Jr and all you who voted for him, the Great Recession and the wars, remember!

But you right wings don't even want to talk about this seriously, all you do is blame the democrats.

Post 34 is the reason this will eventually become a DECLARED NATIONAL EMERGENCY......

If the streets in these large cities are NOT CLEANED UP...........the outbreak could spread to a large portion of the population.............

We don't need that.............and why the Federal Gov't will eventually be forced to step in.

Look no further than Bush Jr and all you who voted for him, the Great Recession and the wars, remember!

But you right wings don't even want to talk about this seriously, all you do is blame the democrats.
California is run by Democrats...........and the worst problems are there including diseases there that have been wiped out for decades.........

Who da hell are we supposed to Blame..........Mickey Mouse......

Your political leaders out there caused the dang problems with policy. And the outbreaks that may force intervention from the Fed is because of your Sanctuary Cities.

Homeless people are employed!

A 2017 survey of the homeless population in San Francisco
found 13 percent of respondents reporting part or full-time employment.
That's in a city with an estimated 7,499 people experiencing homelessness.

This year, an estimated 10 percent of the 4,990 people living unsheltered in San Diego
said they were currently working.

Working While Homeless: A Tough Job For Thousands Of Californians

WHY if they are working, can't they find a home?
Hmm... Rent for a 1 bedroom apt in San Francisco:
The average rent for an apartment in San Francisco is $3,733, a 3% increase compared to the previous year.
Average Rent in San Francisco & Rent Prices by Neighborhood - RENTCafé

What about San Diego:
The average rent in San Diego is around $2,400/month.
Average Rent in San Diego, CA: Median Prices + Trends

In fact there are nearly 1,500 homeless in these two cities that are working!

Solution?

The solution is simple, and easy. And will never happen.

Deregulate. Start allowing unrestricted development.
The number of housing units will drastically increase, and rent prices will fall. People will be able to afford apartments.

California is run by Democrats...........and the worst problems are there including diseases there that have been wiped out for decades.........

Your political leaders out there caused the dang problems with policy. And the outbreaks that may force intervention from the Fed is because of your Sanctuary Cities.

The republican are too stupid and lazy to run cities. Tramp is the Potus, its his problem.

If Tramp is serious about the homeless he can start at home!!

Katrina Cottage Costs
While these small homes are cheaper than an average new build, they aren’t dirt cheap. They were meant to replace the FEMA trailer, not mimic them. That being the case, expect to pay $45 a square foot and up for the construction of one of these homes.

It's not the cost of the mini-house and materials. It's the lot it sits on.

The republican are too stupid and lazy to run cities. Tramp is the Potus, its his problem.

That the best you can say when cities run by Dems are bringing back Diseases that have long been gone........And States with the worst problems with homelessness.

And now...........IT'S EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT.
:CryingCow:

Homeless people are employed!

A 2017 survey of the homeless population in San Francisco
found 13 percent of respondents reporting part or full-time employment.
That's in a city with an estimated 7,499 people experiencing homelessness.

This year, an estimated 10 percent of the 4,990 people living unsheltered in San Diego
said they were currently working.

Working While Homeless: A Tough Job For Thousands Of Californians

WHY if they are working, can't they find a home?
Hmm... Rent for a 1 bedroom apt in San Francisco:
The average rent for an apartment in San Francisco is $3,733, a 3% increase compared to the previous year.
Average Rent in San Francisco & Rent Prices by Neighborhood - RENTCafé

What about San Diego:
The average rent in San Diego is around $2,400/month.
Average Rent in San Diego, CA: Median Prices + Trends

In fact there are nearly 1,500 homeless in these two cities that are working!

Solution?
A Modest Proposal, by Jonathan Swift
Late term abortion making use of the body parts, Planned Parenthood would love it!

Katrina Cottage Costs
While these small homes are cheaper than an average new build, they aren’t dirt cheap. They were meant to replace the FEMA trailer, not mimic them. That being the case, expect to pay $45 a square foot and up for the construction of one of these homes.

It's not the cost of the mini-house and materials. It's the lot it sits on.
And that is why I said that California would have to give that land or the Federal Lands would have to be used.

Doesn't matter.............if Cali doesn't stop it's regulatory BS and high taxation........it will never get fixed......

Just a bunch of Detroits waiting to happen.

You are so full of crap.

Dumbest people on the left-wing. You go wreck your city with non-stop bad policies, and then when your crap policies don't work.... magically it's the duty of the president?

Really? So I can just wreck my own house, and then blame you for my house being wrecked? That's how that works in your brainless world?

How can you possibly say stuff this ridiculous, and expect anyone to take you seriously?

Pay them a decent wage perhaps.
Yeah, they force others to pay higher wages, then hire illegals under the table who then can’t afford the rents there.

Thank our forefathers for the Electoral College!
Otherwise, so goes California and other descendant blue-state utopias, so goes our beloved Country.

You right wings best thank the homeless for not voting.

They are voting. They are almost all universally democrats. That's why their lives suck. They keep voting for people to fix their lives, which is why they don't fix it themselves.

That's also why you don't see Republican homeless people. Republicans believe in fixing their own lives themselves, which is why they get out of homelessness.

Let CA turn into a backwoods gooberville that nobody wants to live in and rentals and property values will have come down.

Just like Mississippi or Arkansas for example.
Well soapy.

Never been to either have ya ?
h5u5OKqy_400x400.jpg

California NIMBYs Kill Effort to Make Housing Affordable | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

California suffers from a severe housing shortage, as the state ranks 49th in housing density. Local governments have failed to allow sufficient home-building, and zoning requirements often prevent high-rise apartments in expensive cities with large populations like San Francisco and Los Angeles. San Francisco in particular has been hard-hit by a lack of housing — one report found that residents need to make more than $300,000 a year just to afford the median home in the city.

“Not In My Back Yard” activists (NIMBYs) teamed up with localists and “Public Housing in My Back Yard” (PHIMBYs) activists to oppose the “Yes In My Back Yard” (YIMBYs) supporting SB 827. Yet behind the whimsical acronyms is a serious coalition that aimed to prevent the unleashing of the California housing market. Localists feared SB 827’s pre-emption of local zoning regulation, PHIMBYs worried that SB 827 would replace efforts to build more public housing, and NIMBYs often just didn’t want poor people moving in near them.

Come one........Come all illegals..........Come to California and OUR SANCTUARY.....

Ok.......let's build some HIGH RISE APARTMENTS for them to LIVE IN.........

NOT IN MY BACK YARD...........LOL

You are so full of crap.

Dumbest people on the left-wing. You go wreck your city with non-stop bad policies, and then when your crap policies don't work.... magically it's the duty of the president?

Really? So I can just wreck my own house, and then blame you for my house being wrecked? That's how that works in your brainless world?

How can you possibly say stuff this ridiculous, and expect anyone to take you seriously?

As we are talking Tramp is cutting funding to Hud, all social programs, and soon to cut the ACA.

Pay them a decent wage perhaps.
Yeah, they force others to pay higher wages, then hire illegals under the table who then can’t afford the rents there.

Thank our forefathers for the Electoral College!
Otherwise, so goes California and other descendant blue-state utopias, so goes our beloved Country.

You right wings best thank the homeless for not voting.

Anyone that works for a living should thank them for not voting. They will vote themselves more handouts. The rest of the country will go the way of CA. There is absolutely no fiscal reason for a person who works for a living to vote for a Democrat. Many social aspects are debateable and are a matter of opinon, but economically speaking, only an ignorant person would think the fiscal policies of the current Democratic Party are helpful to the overall economic state of the US.

Forum List

Back