The FAKE FTX Scandal

I’m fairly certain, based on the backers and founders of FTX that they laundered Ukrainian aid. Let’s have an audit, a real one, shall we?

Your gaslighting buddy g5000 has ABSOLUTELY NO BASIS to tell us that an overnight $16 B bust was completely legitimate.
He never said it was legitimate retard. Just the opposite.

But it had nothing to do with Dems or Ukraine

That ain't how it works genius.

You claim something happened, you have to prove it. YOU
Proving it or disproving requires a full accounting of every penny. Why do you folks not want to show everyone how smart you pretend to be? If one says a thing didn't happen, why don't they need proof? If it was anyone but you, Lush, I'd expect a cogent response.

What he said… was that there is no proof of it. Not even allegations that make sense.

None

Zero

He's claiming the biggest most obvious fraud who can't account for billions, did NOT launder money back to the DNC. He ASSURES us. I just want a legitimate audit

The democrat Stasi circled the wagons to likely suicide SBF, but no, there's nothing shady connecting FTX to DNC, right g5000

Bankman Fried is being held in jail and denied bail. The guy could face 125 years in prison. Both democrats and republicans took donations from this POS.

Bankman Fried is being held in jail and denied bail. The guy could face 125 years in prison. Both democrats and republicans took donations from this POS.

He was arrested the day before he was scheduled to appear before congress.

Nothing strange about that. :eusa_whistle:

I'm wondering why Caroline Ellison is not in jail. Probably because they can't find her. She's in hiding, most likely in Hong Kong.

He guaranteed that FTX never laundered money. Almost a physical impossibility
Nope. I said you have never provided proof they did. You tards parrot a hoax and then get all upset when someone asks for proof.

So where's your proof? I've asked you at least a dozen times, and yo have NOTHING. Zip. Zero. Nada.

Do you think repeating a lie over and over makes it magically become true?

Why do you keep parroting a hoax over and over when there is no proof for it? Just how retarded are you? Seriously.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Nope. I said you have never provided proof they did. You tards parrot a hoax and then get all upset when someone asks for proof.

So where's your proof? I've asked you at least a dozen times, and yo have NOTHING. Zip. Zero. Nada.

Do you think repeating a lie over and over makes it magically become true?

Why do you keep parroting a hoax over and over when there is no proof for it? Just how retarded are you? Seriously.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
Yeah DOJ roped in SBF jusssst before he was to testify to congress because nothing he had to say would damage the democrat Reich

The pro-Democratic Senate Majority PAC plans to return $3 million in donations from former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried and the crypto exchange’s ex-head of engineering, Nishad Singh, the group said Tuesday.

The super PAC, which spent more than $160 million supporting Democratic bids for Senate seats, received $2 million from Singh and $1 million from Bankman-Fried during the 2022 election cycle, according to Federal Election Commission records.

“Following the serious allegations against FTX, Senate Majority PAC previously set aside the contribution amounts from Sam Bankman-Fried and Nishad Singh with the intention of returning the funds once we receive proper direction from federal law enforcement officials based on their legal proceedings,” a PAC spokeswoman told CNBC on Tuesday.

Oregon’s Secretary of State is also investigating whether there was any wrongdoing surrounding a $500,000 contribution from the company to the state Democratic party.

Secretary of State Shemia Fagan asked the Elections Division to take a closer look at the donation after The Oregonian/OregonLive reported the contribution was not actually from Prime Trust, which is how Democratic Party officials reported it on their campaign finance filings. Instead, Prime Trust was merely a pass-through and the donation really came from Nishad Singh, a former FTX director of engineering.

Sam Bankman-Fried, the disgraced founder of the cryptocurrency exchange FTX, was a prolific political donor, pumping about $40 million this cycle alone into campaign committees and other groups, mostly aligned with Democrats, federal records show.
His contributions are under scrutiny as federal prosecutors on Tuesday alleged that Bankman-Fried had broken campaign finance laws by sourcing donations from his related crypto hedge fund, Alameda Research, and falsely reporting them as originating from other people.

Oh yes, absolutely nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

f8cff73e-70c4-4037-a5dd-35d3e5df188d_text.gif

There are two scandals surrounding FTX right now. One is real, the other is a hoax. This topic is about the fake scandal.

If you want to discuss the real scandal, I have created a topic for it here: The REAL FTX Scandal

There is a stupid hoax going around that FTX somehow facilitated the laundering of money for the Democrats. The story goes that the Democrats voted for aid to Ukraine. Then the Ukrainians gave money to FTX, and then FTX donated that money to Democrats.

This hoax is stupid beyond belief.

First, aid to Ukraine was a bipartisan thing. An overwhelming number of Republicans voted for aid to Ukraine. It is only recently that Putin has been able to convert a lot of them into surrendering Ukraine because we are winning.

Second, the propagandists pushing this hoax have provided ZERO evidence of Ukrainians giving money to FTX.

ZERO. NONE. ZILCH. NADA. NOTHING.

This bullshit is made up out of thin air.

We are deep in "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" territory, boys and girls. And I can guarantee you these facts will trigger a lot of the tards.

It never even occurs to the rubes to ask for evidence. They are just waiting for their puppet masters to make some up for them.

Third, the only dealings FTX had with Ukraine was to partner with an organization called Aid To Ukraine. This organization accepted donations which would be used to help Ukrainians. FTX's role was to enable people to donate crypto coins which FTX would then convert to currency for the Ukrainians.

So you see, the money was flowing TO Ukraine FROM FTX. Not the other way around.

But facts never stop the tards from bleeving the dumbest shit.

Fourth, most of the US government aid going to Ukraine goes to contractors and humanitarian groups. It does not go directly to the Ukrainian government.

This thread didn't age well.

Forum List

Back