The FAKE FTX Scandal

Watch it. Us “stupid” folks make the most money on average and pay for your “free” stuff. You don’t think the derelicts of society that vote HEAVILY for Democrats are footing the bill do you?
I've known many well-to-do people who are dumber than a bag of hammers. Trump being one.

Any time you want to stop trying to hijack other threads with the fake FTX scandal, or want to stop tossing out red herrings in this topic, feel free to provide your proof of Ukrainian officials laundering money through FTX, genius.

I'm right here. Waiting.

Trump tower meeting with Russian government rep to get Clinton compromat and discuss lifting of sanctions...not collusion? Manafort feeding FSB agent internal campaign info not collusion? Since when?

Trump was never spied on, and it was absolutely a lie that Obama somehow directed anything like that. Spying was on ex-campaign members Manafort and Carter as part of the Crossfire Hurricane counter intelligence investigation. Multiple reviews of this this investigation by Trump DOJ found no political bias, no inapropriate interference from the White House.

Most importantly: Did they lie about Republicans investigating Biden and finding nothing?
You're being silly, right? Come on, facetious? You know it is very difficult to transfer sarcasm to the written word, don't you?

Do you know what an apples and oranges fallacy is?

You just made one.

First, the apple.

Florida completely hosed their ballot counting in 2000. It took MONTHS for a result. So they have made great strides since then to avoid making the same mistakes.

Florida allows mail-in ballot counting to begin 22 days before election day.

For those who vote early in person, Florida law requires the counting of those ballots to be completed the day before election day.

And finally, DeSantis won by a wide margin. Something like 20 points. So it was obvious very early he had won.

Now to the oranges.

Many states don't allow mail-in ballots to be counted until election day.

The races in many states were much closer than Florida. Razor thin.

And then the sore losers have really made the job of election officials much harder.

You see, there are these violent sore losers who really made a yuge mess of things in 2020. They attacked the Capitol. They stomped around election officials' houses with long rifles and handguns. They made a gazillion phone calls to those same election officials threatening to murder them and their families. Even though a lot of those election officials were members of their same party!

The president of the United States tried to twist the arms of election officials to fake enough votes for him to win.

They sent illegal electoral voters to Washington.

And then they forced an incredibly incompetent audit in Arizona by some goons who had ZERO experience auditing elections. Nevertheless, the tards still said Trump lost.

So I am sure you can understand how the election officials this time around, especially in Arizona, are being very, very, very, very, very careful about counting the votes accurately so that the violent retard mob can't accuse them of cheating.

The tards want it both ways. If the results came in too quickly, there was cheating! If the results are coming in too slowly, they are rigging the results!

So...basically...fuck off.
Profanity-Th.jpg

Yes, Florida learned some difficult lessons in 2000. The final count still resulted in Bush being the winner. Regardless of how close a race is here in Florida, we now get accurate results quickly.

Why is that impossible in other states?

Strong words by weak people.

Oh, okay...

Yes, Florida learned some difficult lessons in 2000. The final count still resulted in Bush being the winner. Regardless of how close a race is here in Florida, we now get accurate results quickly.

Why is that impossible in other states?
I just explained it to you. Which big words confused you?

The speaker assumes that their position is true because it has not been or cannot be proven false, or that their opponent’s position is false because it has not been or cannot be proven true.

Example:

TARD: The Martians have invaded Donald Trump's body!

SKEPTIC: What is your evidence?

TARD: WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THEY DIDN'T!

The argument from ignorance is a form of intellectual laziness. Make a bogus claim and then demand proof it isn't true.

Here is another example:

Yes, but you have absolutely no basis for assuring us that FTX did everything properly and wasn't used as a conduit to launder money.

The tards who claim FTX was used to launder money from Ukrainian officials to Democrats demand we prove it WASN'T.

Textbook argument from ignorance.

I KNOW you can't possibly have anyway of KNOWING that FTX was not use to launder money and I'm 99.99% certain that it was.

Again, another argument from ignorance at the top of the sentence.

The last six words are the classic "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" simplemindedness which their propagandists exploit to the max.

I don't have any evidence, no one does - either way

Finally, an open admission they have no evidence to support this hoax.

Awesome.

I explained in post 115 of THIS topic, FTX's role in providing private aid money TO Ukraine.

You have the audits showing that none of the Ukrainian aid money coincidentally flowed back through FTX to fund democrats and democrat campaigns, right?

You're the only person on the planet with the audited paper trail, right?

Again, another argument from ignorance at the top of the sentence.

The last six words are the classic "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" simplemindedness which their propagandists exploit to the max.

Finally, an open admission they have no evidence to support this hoax.

Awesome.
Same way they convinced you there was no fraud, right?

You have the audits showing that none of the Ukrainian aid money coincidentally flowed back through FTX to fund democrats and democrat campaigns, right?
You really, really are in love with your argument from ignorance logical fallacy, aren't you.

Strong words by weak people.

Oh, okay...

I just explained it to you. Which big words confused you?

Profanity in the course of a live, person-to-person conversation I can understand is far different than someone writing a response to something, where they have thought about what they are going to write. Adding profanity as if by some means that makes your position stronger, or you stronger is just childish. Adding "Go "f*** yourself" as your signature is something I expect from a tiny person. You wouldn't say that to anyone in person, why do you feel the need when writing?

It's more real than Russian Collusion.
Now we know why it was important for Democrats to impeach Trump using false accusations for him daring to ask about corruption in Ukraine.
View attachment 727921
What would the chances be that the VP were a big wig in a huge company that benefited massively from the Iraq and Afghan wars?
The US political system is so corrupt, what's worse are the voters, people like you, who complain about one side being corrupt, but not your own side.

The New Right's propaganda hoaxes are an indicator of just how dumbed down they have managed to make their Tru Bleevers over the years.

The propagandists don't even have to try hard any more. They can make up any shit they want, no matter how dumb, without any proof whatsoever, and the tards are all over that shit. Chowing down on it like it's ambrosia.

This would be funny if the implications weren't so frightening.

So... crypto turned out to be a Ponzi scheme, and you guys are whining that it turned out to be a ponzi scheme when your side were the ones promoting it.
Yep, a LOT of folks promoted FTX and there will be fallout for YEARS! They were sold a bill of goods.

Who PROFITED from the scam?

Oops. Sam Bankman-Fried’s implosion took down Democrats’ second-biggest donor with it as the party gears up to regulate crypto.

Yep, a LOT of folks promoted FTX and there will be fallout for YEARS! They were sold a bill of goods.

Who PROFITED from the scam?

Oops. Sam Bankman-Fried’s implosion took down Democrats’ second-biggest donor with it as the party gears up to regulate crypto.

Oops, who cares. Bankman-Fried contributed to both parties. And it was Republicans who have enabled unlimited contributions, dark money, etc.

Best government money can buy... but you are the suckers who fell for the Crypto Scam because it wasn't related to any government.

Oops, who cares. Bankman-Fried contributed to both parties. And it was Republicans who have enabled unlimited contributions, dark money, etc.

Best government money can buy... but you are the suckers who fell for the Crypto Scam because it wasn't related to any government.
alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

The New Right's propaganda hoaxes are an indicator of just how dumbed down they have managed to make their Tru Bleevers over the years.

The propagandists don't even have to try hard any more. They can make up any shit they want, no matter how dumb, without any proof whatsoever, and the tards are all over that shit. Chowing down on it like it's ambrosia.

This would be funny if the implications weren't so frightening.

You have no way of proving that FTX was not used to launder Ukrainian aid back into democrat midterms. You should DEMAND an audit to show how smart you are, Fredo.

Forum List

Back