The Fairness of the election

Court cases start out with affidavits and evidence is gather with discovery. If the court refuses to allow the case without discovery and neglects to accept the affidavits of witnesses that is on the court and does not mean that fraud was not committed.

No ... court cases start with a complaint with evidence ... then the respondent files an answer ... sometimes the case can be dismiss at this point, like if the complaint alleges lawful actions by the respondent ... a new complaint will need to be filed with actual illegal behaviors alleged ... or the evidence doesn't meet court standards ...

As some point early in the process, there will be an evidentiary hearing ... this is where the filer states what evidence they have and plan to present at trial ... and it's decided which elements of evidence legal and which can't be used ... it is at this hearing that affidavits are submitted, discovery is ordered and depositions if needed ...

Most of these cases involving the election have been dismissed for lack of evidence ... that's NOT a loss ... the case can be refiled with better evidence ... every single one so far ...
I am not going to waste my time with your ignorance and denial. Affidavits of eye witness testimony are initial evidence.

Court cases start out with affidavits and evidence is gather with discovery. If the court refuses to allow the case without discovery and neglects to accept the affidavits of witnesses that is on the court and does not mean that fraud was not committed.

Of course it doesn't. But what I'm wondering, with all this wide-spread fraud how come there's not massive amounts of evidence? And there is such little evidence even a boot-licker like Giuliani is not going for that in court.

Historical rejection rate for mail in ballots in certain Dem districts is 3% yet this election only .1% a 30 fold swing and statistically impossible. :talk2hand:
Okay. Now post links. Credible links. Take your time.

Shocker, another uninformed left wing poster demands links. Here's an idea show up informed and ready to debate the issues, don't rely on us to inform your ignorant ass.

^^^ this lib will claim no link it never happened in 3..2...1

Historical rejection rate for mail in ballots in certain Dem districts is 3% yet this election only .1% a 30 fold swing and statistically impossible. :talk2hand:

Shocker, another uninformed left wing poster demands links. Here's an idea show up informed and ready to debate the issues, don't rely on us to inform your ignorant ass.

No, you just have a history of spouting shit without backing it up and then deflect, dodge and weave.

This is way debating works in the real world:

You: I believe A, B and C to be true.
Me: Okay. That's fine. Can you prove it?
You: Sure, here's my evidence (Blues then produces evidence, which is weighed up - ie the site it came from, the veracity of the source etc etc)
Me: Cool. I think you have some good points, but I would question points A & B. Let's discuss.

How BluesLegend believes debating should work:
Blues: I believe X, Y & Z to be true, well, because it just is.
Me: Ok. I believe you <walks off>

What does that make you, some idiot responding?

HAHA you went Godwin! you lose!

Your patrician disdain for your fellow citizens is also noted, you low IQ gutter wench.
Absolutely. We're all idiots with an opinion. What? You think your opinion matters?? RATFLMAO!!! You, like me, are just some Neville Nobody on a messageboard. What? You thought you were special?
They are not my citizens. I'd put my IQ up against yours any day of the week.

You are the one who brought up "fuh fuh fuh, opinion, fuh fuh fuh" as a counter instead of arguing on the merits.

It's a typical trait of SJW soi boi pajama cucks such as yourself.

Bring it bitch, you probably got some degree in basketweaving.

No, you just have a history of spouting shit without backing it up and then deflect, dodge and weave.

You: Sure, here's my evidence (Blues then produces evidence, which is weighed up - ie the site it came from, the veracity of the source etc etc)
Me: Cool. I think you have some good points, but I would question points A & B. Let's discuss.

^^^ has habit of being uninformed.

^^^ has habit of being uninformed.
Blues has a habit of spouting shit without backing it up..

Not even those who have access to all the information and are suing are saying that the election was stolen.
It's now about the process. Even the right-wing loons suing are saying - "yes, they voted, and there was no fraud, however, were they allowed to vote in the manner that they voted?" That is the crux.

And when it really comes down to it, who cares how they voted? It only matters that they get their constitutional right to have their say, right?
You would disenfranchise millions of votes (including Trump ones BTW) just because you don't like the way they voted? Do you think that is fair? Is that morally, ethically right? Any right minded person would say no, it is not fair to disenfranchise them. .
And to double down, the reason there were so many mail in ballots in the first place, was because the guy doing all the whining now about the result (Trump) royally fucked up the COVID response. He has never taken responsibility for anything going pear shaped in his life. Yet his Deplorables lap it up. These are the same people who are ALWAYS rambling on about the blacks and the hispanics and the poor and the dumb need to take responsibility for their lives, yet their champion is the antithesis of this. This is why you are the world's joke and people laugh at you all the time.

We are a Nation of Laws. Were elections Laws followed faithfully in each State? That is the question. If elections laws were not followed then it is unconstitutional. Also, it becomes a violation of equal protection under the law.

If we live in the same State and we both submit mail in ballots both ballots need to be read and processed identically under the Law. If my ballot is processed under a different standard than your ballot than both our rights have been violated.

These are very serious and legitimate questions that the Court will need to address.

Last edited:
Not even those who have access to all the information and are suing are saying that the election was stolen.
It's now about the process. Even the right-wing loons suing are saying - "yes, they voted, and there was no fraud, however, were they allowed to vote in the manner that they voted?" That is the crux.

And when it really comes down to it, who cares how they voted? It only matters that they get their constitutional right to have their say, right?
You would disenfranchise millions of votes (including Trump ones BTW) just because you don't like the way they voted? Do you think that is fair? Is that morally, ethically right? Any right minded person would say no, it is not fair to disenfranchise them. .
And to double down, the reason there were so many mail in ballots in the first place, was because the guy doing all the whining now about the result (Trump) royally fucked up the COVID response. He has never taken responsibility for anything going pear shaped in his life. Yet his Deplorables lap it up. These are the same people who are ALWAYS rambling on about the blacks and the hispanics and the poor and the dumb need to take responsibility for their lives, yet their champion is the antithesis of this. This is why you are the world's joke and people laugh at you all the time.

The election is fraudulent. If the states aren't held to account for their breaking of their own laws according to their constitutions, they will do it again, and more brazenly in the next election.

You are correct, so States like Texas should also have their votes voided because the Governor did a executive order...

I mean fair is fair but I bet you will now disagree and proclaim what Texas did was perfectly fine because Trump won it but had Biden won it, well then you would say toss the votes...

false the premise of the case is that voters from the states were disenfranchised because of illegal changes to the voting laws that allowed fraud .

What were the changes? And why were they illegal? And did the changes cause fraud - ie - you don't like the changes just because? or you don't like the changes because they led to fraud? If all the changes did was allow more people to have their say, then what's the problem?

All that being said, I still don't see what the issue is other than butt hurtedness about losing.

The changes must be lawfully enacted by the State Legislature prior to the Election. That is per the US Constitution. No entity may change or modify election law but the Legislature. Not Governors, State Attorney Generals, or local election officials. If that happens it is unconstitutional.

false the premise of the case is that voters from the states were disenfranchised because of illegal changes to the voting laws that allowed fraud .

What were the changes? And why were they illegal? And did the changes cause fraud - ie - you don't like the changes just because? or you don't like the changes because they led to fraud? If all the changes did was allow more people to have their say, then what's the problem?

All that being said, I still don't see what the issue is other than butt hurtedness about losing.

Huh? That's evidence??? That doesn't prove a damn thing. What Giuliani and the person making the report says is happening, and what is actually happening, who knows? You don't. I don't. Where is the evidence they are even counting ballots? Where is the evidence that there are not people out of screen shot watching them? Are they repubs or dems doing the counting if indeed they are counting? All you have is some cc TV footage of something. What it is, who knows?

We are a Nation of Laws. Were elections Laws followed faithfully in each State? That is the question. If elections laws were not followed then it is unconstitutional. Also, it becomes a violation of equal protection under the law.

If we live in the same State and we both submit mail in ballots both ballots need to be read and processed identically under the Law. If my ballot is processed under a different standard than your ballot than both our rights have been violated.

These are very serious and legitimate questions that the Court will need to address.

And I'm guessing - and it's an educated one - that any laws that were in place now have always been in place, so why is it an issue this election? And if any were changed, it was due to COVID - something that the Donald has been (ir)responsible for. Finally, what is the standard? Either you ticked Biden's name or Trump's. Not hard.

Okay. address those issues for ALL states. Not just swing states that Biden won. Let's do Ohio and Florida, too.

Let's not forget REPUBLICANS - that's right TRUMP'S people run some of these states, and they say there was no fraud. Think about it.

Huh? That's evidence??? That doesn't prove a damn thing. What Giuliani and the person making the report says is happening, and what is actually happening, who knows? You don't. I don't. Where is the evidence they are even counting ballots? Where is the evidence that there are not people out of screen shot watching them? Are they repubs or dems doing the counting if indeed they are counting? All you have is some cc TV footage of something. What it is, who knows?

OMG, are you serious? If this were being talked about in the wake of a Trump victory under suspicious circumstances, you'd be screaming to the heavens about cheating...You know exactly what is going on here in this tape, and are one giant hypocrite liar for not being honest about it.

And I'm guessing - and it's an educated one - that any laws that were in place now have always been in place, so why is it an issue this election? And if any were changed, it was due to COVID - something that the Donald has been (ir)responsible for. Finally, what is the standard? Either you ticked Biden's name or Trump's. Not hard.

Okay. address those issues for ALL states. Not just swing states that Biden won. Let's do Ohio and Florida, too.

Let's not forget REPUBLICANS - that's right TRUMP'S people run some of these states, and they say there was no fraud. Think about it.

I for one am all for it....Audit every state...And in the course of that, eliminate any rules that were not in place made by the legislators, not Governors, Election boards, or SoS's, along with the corosponding votes that they enabled....

But, I am sure you wouldn't want that.

I for one am all for it....Audit every state...And in the course of that, eliminate any rules that were not in place made by the legislators, not Governors, Election boards, or SoS's, along with the corosponding votes that they enabled....

But, I am sure you wouldn't want that.
Absolutely I'm for that....sounds like a good idea.

OMG, are you serious? If this were being talked about in the wake of a Trump victory under suspicious circumstances, you'd be screaming to the heavens about cheating...You know exactly what is going on here in this tape, and are one giant hypocrite liar for not being honest about it.

I am serious. I note you don't address my points but go on a tangent. I was never in favour of Gore and the hanging chad BS in 2000. The people had their say, move on...

Forum List

Back