The Face of Israel...

Here we go again..
Israel foiled 17 suicide attacks so far this year, Shin Bet says
Shin Bet, police foil ‘pregnant’ suicide bomber plot in Tel Aviv

Suicide attacks never stopped..including suicide bombing, we just got better at foiling them.
From your own link...

"...terror cells are now frequently being established without affiliation to a Palestinian group..."

But that doesn't stop you from blaming Palestinian's. Furthermore, attacks in the West Bank, is not terrorism. It's self defense. As long as you occupy the West Bank, you and your settler insurgents are legal targets.
Without affiliation to Hamas/PiJ/PLO/Fatah, so what do you think they are?? Eskimos?!?

That's a nice blood libel coming from one asking whether Israeli's and balestinians can become friends...funny You don't see Your part in keeping that dream further apart.

hamas-pm-says-they-will-never-recognize-israel-february-10-20121.jpg

arab_apartheid.jpg

Back to you...

Without affiliation to Hamas/PiJ/PLO/Fatah, so what do you think they are?? Eskimos?!?
Dutch-Indonesians.

BTW, here's the face of terror...

...which makes me wonder, is that what you look like, when you're getting your ass kicked by Burka women?

So again Hamas hides behind civilians...

That's the face of Gazans' TERROR against themselves:

Dutch-Indonesians.

BTW, here's the face of terror...

...which makes me wonder, is that what you look like, when you're getting your ass kicked by Burka women?

Yep the face of a Palestinian terrorist pretending to be an IDF soldier. this is easily seen if you look at the clothing and weapon involved. When will you admit that you are taken in by Palestinian pallywood propaganda every time because you are consumed with your rabid JEW HATRED

So that means it would be acceptable to you to have a family of crack addicts attack you because the police arrested their brother ?
Wrongfully arrested? Of coarse.

Wrongfully arrested in the course of committing a crime, yeah right and I suppose that the next serial killer will have been wrongfully arrested as well.

Once again you show that you are consumed with RABID JEW HATRED and allow it to control your life

That's a nice blood libel coming from one asking whether Israeli's and balestinians can become friends...funny You don't see Your part in keeping that dream further apart.

arab_apartheid.jpg

Back to you...

The handful of extremists that amoun to less than 0.1% of the Jewish population, now compare this to the 80% of arab muslim population of gaza chanting death to the Jews, death to America, deah to the Pope

arab_apartheid.jpg

Back to you...

Thank you for the opportunity to show that in Israel a citizen can express his views freely, either for Palstine or against it:

Arab block a road on the way to Acre in support for palestine:

Jews and Arabs support Gaza in Israel:

"Successful Suicide Bombing" you mean.
Yes I have already shown you the links.
I'm sorry, I cannot recall them at the moment.
Here we go again..

Suicide attacks never stopped..including suicide bombing, we just got better at foiling them.

...says Shin Bet. OK, if you say so.

Problem is, state security apparatus everywhere has a tendency to magnify the threat to keep people's fear levels high so they can continue being funded or obtain greater funding. Most of the time, the "sheeple" just take their word for it.

Here we go again..

Problem is, state security apparatus everywhere has a tendency to magnify the threat to keep people's fear levels high so they can continue being funded or obtain greater funding. Most of the time, the "sheeple" just take their word for it.

Or in the case of neo Marxist Labour they threaten the sheeple when they complain about muslims raping their 12 year old daughters. Isnt that right rat boy ?

Ever wonder why Pali animal leaders don't volunteer their own kids to become suicide bombers? They have to be one of the most depraved people on the face of this planet. :clap2:
Suicide bombing ended in 2005. And they love their children just as much as any parent would.

That still doesn't answer the question why islamist leaders don't volunteer their own kids.

Suicide bombing was brought down dramatically because the Israelis built the wall. Now the animals have introduced terror tunnels.

Last edited:
Here we go again..

And Zionist brutality and occupation isn't exaggerated by Pallywood? Ha ha ha.

The Galaxy girl also caused some drama last time there was a similar incident in Nabi Saleh.

blondie2.jpg

That seems to indicate she lives there and is brave enough to stand up to IDF thugs time, after time, after time. I wouldn't be surprised to read one day she meets up with a fatal "accident" if she carries on, but hey, just another day in Occupied Palestine.

Nah, she's just an aspiring young Pallywood actor, just as you are an ass-piring Pallywood journalist. :rofl:

Here we go again..

From your own link...

"...terror cells are now frequently being established without affiliation to a Palestinian group..."

But that doesn't stop you from blaming Palestinian's. Furthermore, attacks in the West Bank, is not terrorism. It's self defense. As long as you occupy the West Bank, you and your settler insurgents are legal targets.

It's a natural process of evolution. Palestinians instinctually become terrorists. Ha ha ha.

Here we go again..

Maybe, maybe not. I tend not to take much notice of You-tube, in any event. I leave that to the "sheeple" ;)

The Galaxy girl also caused some drama last time there was a similar incident in Nabi Saleh.

blondie2.jpg

That seems to indicate she lives there and is brave enough to stand up to IDF thugs time, after time, after time. I wouldn't be surprised to read one day she meets up with a fatal "accident" if she carries on, but hey, just another day in Occupied Palestine.

Nah, she's just an aspiring young Pallywood actor, just as you are an ass-piring Pallywood journalist. :rofl:

Ah...the wit of the Zionist troll...never ceases to bore.

blondie2.jpg

Ah...the wit of the Zionist troll...never ceases to bore.

Not my fault you ended working in a failing industry.

Here we go again..

Maybe, maybe not. I tend not to take much notice of You-tube, in any event. I leave that to the "sheeple" ;)

Pallywood isn't limited to YouTube, dumbass.

Forum List

Back