The extreme panic the coronavirus is causing elsewhere on the globe could soon be coming to the US

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
U.S. government officials are doing their best to keep the general population calm, but everyone can see what is happening in the rest of the world.
The Extreme Panic The Coronavirus Is Causing Elsewhere On The Globe Could Soon Be Coming To The U.S.

When you are as stupid as yoga pad you expect the stores to be empty when the disease has only surfaced to the public info as far back as Dec. you losers laughed and poked fun as you always do only for the same results to take place " IT WAS ALL REAL IT WAS ALL VERY SERIOUS AND IT'S ALWAYS THE TRUTH" that comes back making you losers even bigger losers and noo you arent the winner when all that fat comes off. YOU ARE AMERICAS WORST NIGHTMARE!!

When you are severely retarded you have no idea how EMPTY stores in the US can very well take place we get almost all of our shit from CHINA mental cases we know its' hard to figure out the Chain of events that take place and it isnt overnight douches. remember that.

Walmart is China lmfao.

I have seen some empty store shelves during hurricanes and it can get scary.

Now Mind you in another blamed the dems for not believing but it is a mixture of both sides who thinks this is a joke. I don't and when I read most of deaths are old men it doesn't sit well with this old man. I am hoping myself and other's have some kind of protection if we've had the pneumonia shots in the past since I see quite a few of the deaths are attributed to pneumonia.

I have seen on a couple of boards the people shrugging this off as some of the same ones griping about insurance premiums, well they ain't seen nothing yet if the insurance companies have to pay billion's out in claims over this.

I very much disagree with the pilosis and shummer's response with trumps request for extra money that they don't want to take that money from the ebola fund in the congo. Although ebola is almost a death sentence it's not going worldwide yet and they should take the money for now and later on at some point put it back but don't just let that money sit there.

Forum List

Back