The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, s a result of global warming

The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, is a result of global warming. The most uneducated among us feel it is proof there is no global warming. The cure for stupidity is to educate yourself.

Specifically, warming temperatures are disrupting the polar vortex and pushing cold air into non-traditional areas. While the polar vortex may be bringing extreme cold temperatures to one part of the world, the rest of the world is experiencing extremely hot weather.

YAWWWWWN..... Been getting cold waves from Canada since forever....

The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, is a result of global warming. The most uneducated among us feel it is proof there is no global warming. The cure for stupidity is to educate yourself.

Specifically, warming temperatures are disrupting the polar vortex and pushing cold air into non-traditional areas. While the polar vortex may be bringing extreme cold temperatures to one part of the world, the rest of the world is experiencing extremely hot weather.

Actually winter is a stark reminder just how far extensive continental glaciation can occur in the northern hemisphere because of its unique landmass distribution. The ice age began 3 million years ago and we are still in it.

Science has proved human impact is now seen as extending what would already be an unusually long warm period.
But it hasn't been an unusually long warm period, otherwise known as an interglacial period.

"...The preceding four interglacial periods are seen at about 125,000, 280,000, 325,000 and 415,000 years before now, with much longer glacial periods in between. All four previous interglacial periods are seen to be warmer than the present. The typical length of a glacial period is about 100,000 years, while an interglacial period typically lasts for about 10-15,000 years. The present inter-glacial period has now lasted about 11,600 years..."
1700093607409.png

https://www.ssb.no/en/natur-og-milj...594b9225f9d7dc458b0b70a646baec3339/DP1007.pdf

What are you talking about.
There are climate change trends in many segments. Segments within the segments. The long term warming trend has been caused by many factors.
Science has proved human impact is now seen as extending what would already be an unusually long warm period.

And maybe saving us from the next Ice Age?

These Environmental Wackos are idiots.

When it is cold they claim "oh, it is only weather".

However, if it is hot we get "absolute proof it is man made climate change".

These Environmental Wackos are idiots.

When it is cold they claim "oh, it is only weather".

However, if it is hot we get "absolute proof it is man made climate change".
Show us any point in the last 50 years when the planet as a whole got cold.

Folks my age and maybe a little younger can remember when the Environmental Apocaplypse was not global warming but global cooling. So let us suppose two things: first that global warming really is occurring and human attention to it can reverse it, and second, that we do reverse it. Are we then to agree that a cooler earth really is in our best interests? Why?

I've always kind of suspected that underlying much of environmentalism is a desire for the impossible: stasis. For the earth will either get warmer or cooler, but it definitely won't stay the same. Even if everyone were to agree that the globe really is warming, can we please see some scientifically-sound documentation that it is worse than the alternative?

Real poor fraudulent analogy.

You're dumber than AOC after a lobotomy.
On behalf of the entire Belushi family, I want to thank you for taking down the pictue of John Belushi on your introduction. The pathetic crap you post was an embarrassment to the entire Belushi family.

On behalf of the entire Belushi family, I want to thank you for taking down the pictue of John Belushi on your introduction. The pathetic crap you post was an embarrassment to the entire Belushi family.
Zzzz

It’s ok. I am occasionally switch up the avatar.

If it bothers you, that’s ok. It will eventually be made use of again.

Also, you don’t speak for the Belushi family.

And the avatar was merely one character that the late comedian played. Your ignorance shines on. 🤣😂

Zzzz

It’s ok. I am occasionally switch up the avatar.

If it bothers you, that’s ok. It will eventually be made use of again.

Also, you don’t speak for the Belushi family.

And the avatar was merely one character that the late comedian played. Your ignorance shines on. 🤣😂
I am confident the Belushi family does not want to associate with any of your Trump cult posts.

Forum List

Back