The Exodus from Leftist California Continues

[
It's the weather that keeps me here. The only thing Democrats have not figured out how to destroy.

And as far as agriculture, Democrats have all but destroyed that industry too.

When I can't stand the ruling Communists anymore, I spend a weekend at South Coast Winery and learn to love the state again.
That tourist trap/winery sucks....Mt Palomar and Palumbo tons better.

Can you imagine California if it didn't have the coastal benefits of international trade and tourism as well as fertile agricultural lands? Without the coastal benefits that state would implode.
It's the weather that keeps me here. The only thing Democrats have not figured out how to destroy.

Google Fukishima. It's not a coastal (west coast) benefit. It's a death sentence. Thank the Democrats who didn't feel it was important to warn the people of California.

[

When I can't stand the ruling Communists anymore, I spend a weekend at South Coast Winery and learn to love the state again.
You people have no taste.
Palomar pissed me off when they closed their picnic area. Wilson is good (known the family since they started) but too crowded for me now. Prefer a quite one on one with my server.
Go to a smaller winery like Chapin. For wine quality, Weins wins.

Can you imagine California if it didn't have the coastal benefits of international trade and tourism as well as fertile agricultural lands? Without the coastal benefits that state would implode.

Google Fukishima. It's not a coastal (west coast) benefit. It's a death sentence. Thank the Democrats who didn't feel it was important to warn the people of California.
Doesn't bother me. I get more radiation flying.

1.6B? OMG THE 6th largest economy in the world is DOOMED by this 1% budget deficit forecast!

DOOMED I TELL YA!

That's just one year. Their total long term debt is swiftly approaching half a trillion

California’s $400 billion debt worries analysts

Now, do you really mean to keep making yourself look like an uninformed, ignorant tard?
Because unlike Uncle Sam, California can't just print more money. They have to actually pay their bills.

Don't be so sure. I think it would be wise to do your own research on fukishima's effects on the west coast. The effects of Fukishima should be enough for anyone (not just the left) to leave California. If the truth were known there would be a mass exodus.

Don't be so sure. I think it would be wise to do your own research on fukishima's effects on the west coast. The effects of Fukishima should be enough for anyone (not just the left) to leave California. If the truth were known there would be a mass exodus.
Lived under SONGS most of my life, not worried. But thanks.

[

You people have no taste.
Palomar pissed me off when they closed their picnic area. Wilson is good (known the family since they started) but too crowded for me now. Prefer a quite one on one with my server.
Go to a smaller winery like Chapin. For wine quality, Weins wins.
Wilson has some god-awful "almond champaigne"....keep re-gifting it. Try Palumbo...off the beaten track....Still like Mt. Palomar....their little bistro is nice.

[

Wilson has some god-awful "almond champaigne"....keep re-gifting it. Try Palumbo...off the beaten track....Still like Mt. Palomar....their little bistro is nice.

It is nasty. Though branded "Wilson Creek," it actually isn't even made by them. It's made in Santa Barbara.

http://wander-magazine.com/the-story-behind-wilson-creeks-almond-champagne/

That's the issue with most of the Temecula "wineries," they are just fronts.

South Coast grows the grapes either on the premise or nearby in the San Jacinto mountains at Wild Horse Peak. They are one of the very few legitimate wineries in the region.

Palumbo actually makes wines as well.

But most of the places along Rancho California ship grapes off to Santa Barbara to be made into "2 buck chuck" types of wines, at a high per bottle price.

You mean way below my income tastes, right.

Yeah, 5 star is below your tastes, Shortbus. :rollseyes:
I've been to many a "5 star" that was tourist trap 5 star" Maybe you are getting what you want with a tourist trap atmosphere.

LOL

Deluxe Connect Villa | Temecula Winery Hotel | South Coast Winery

I love the Villas and the my wife loves the spa.

One of the few places I can go and TRULY relax.

Forum List

Back