The Evil Witches On The View

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
6p76p0.jpg

These women are evil. They come off as a bunch of vindictive, evil, misinformed rumor-mongers.

I don't feel sorry for Megan McCain...because she's said some horrible things about Trump.....but she didn't deserve the treatment she got while hosting "The View".

"Just one year after she left The View, Meghan McCain revealed the Joy Behar comment that ultimately pushed her to quit the show after four seasons of being the “sole conservative” voice.​
During The Commentary Magazine Podcast, the former host explained that following the difficult birth of her daughter in 2020, Behar did not make her feel welcome when she came back from maternity leave.​
“I finally went back to the show and the day I went back to the show, Joy Behar said on air, ‘Nobody missed you, we didn’t miss you, you shouldn’t have come back,'” McCain said.​
She said she began hysterically crying and lactating on air before she went to her office, vomited, and called her brother who told her, “F these people, it’s not worth it.”​
In the end, McCain said she left because “I didn’t feel supported when I had my baby and I didn’t feel supported when I came back.”​
Earlier in the podcast, she explained that she only took the job because her father, late Sen. John McCain, “basically forced” her when he was sick because he thought it would be a “great, iconic job.”​
Despite saying the first few seasons were fine, McCain described the talk show as an “egregious, toxic work environment,” adding that just one month after suffering a “graphic” miscarriage, one of her co-hosts joked that the only thing McCain would ever breastfeed is a “cactus,” referring to Behar’s comment.​
“I have a young daughter. If she in 15 years came to me and said, ‘The View wants to come and have me host there,’ I would lie in front of a train track before I let her go to that show,” McCain admitted."​

View attachment 679012

These women are evil. They come off as a bunch of vindictive, evil, misinformed rumor-mongers.

I don't feel sorry for Megan McCain...because she's said some horrible things about Trump.....but she didn't deserve the treatment she got while hosting "The View".

"Just one year after she left The View, Meghan McCain revealed the Joy Behar comment that ultimately pushed her to quit the show after four seasons of being the “sole conservative” voice.​
During The Commentary Magazine Podcast, the former host explained that following the difficult birth of her daughter in 2020, Behar did not make her feel welcome when she came back from maternity leave.​
“I finally went back to the show and the day I went back to the show, Joy Behar said on air, ‘Nobody missed you, we didn’t miss you, you shouldn’t have come back,'” McCain said.​
She said she began hysterically crying and lactating on air before she went to her office, vomited, and called her brother who told her, “F these people, it’s not worth it.”​
In the end, McCain said she left because “I didn’t feel supported when I had my baby and I didn’t feel supported when I came back.”​
Earlier in the podcast, she explained that she only took the job because her father, late Sen. John McCain, “basically forced” her when he was sick because he thought it would be a “great, iconic job.”​
Despite saying the first few seasons were fine, McCain described the talk show as an “egregious, toxic work environment,” adding that just one month after suffering a “graphic” miscarriage, one of her co-hosts joked that the only thing McCain would ever breastfeed is a “cactus,” referring to Behar’s comment.​
“I have a young daughter. If she in 15 years came to me and said, ‘The View wants to come and have me host there,’ I would lie in front of a train track before I let her go to that show,” McCain admitted."​
You are welcome to your opinion

View attachment 679012

You should probably get out more.

View attachment 679012

I've never seen the show but has their ever been a true conservative co-host?
They had Haselbecks wife a long time ago but don't know much about her.

I know Bette Midler & Whippie have been there for years & both are complete loons that make up for it by being even worse human beings

I know Bette Midler & Whippie have been there for years & both are complete loons that make up for it by being even worse human beings
Who is WHIPPIE?

They don't ever have a true conservative on the show.
They hate anyone....I mean hate anyone who is a conservative.
A real conservative on the show would cause a fist fight.

So they put on these fake conservatives...and use them as a punching-bag.

They don't ever have a true conservative on the show.
They hate anyone....I mean hate anyone who is a conservative.
A real conservative on the show would cause a fist fight.

So they put on these fake conservatives...and use them as a punching-bag.
No one is FORCING THE POOR WIDDLE CONSERVATIVES to appear on the show

Whoopi constantly admits show know nothing about anything they discuss.
The show exists for retards like you.
Whoopie said the most racist and callous things about Jews and the Holocaust, calling it a "white thing", hence, no real big deal compared to slavery and black folk.

Meanwhile, anyone who disagrees with Whoopie and looks at her cross eyed, is castigated and thrown off the show and black balled.

Whoopie said the most racist and callous things about Jews and the Holocaust, calling it a "white thing", hence, no real big deal compared to slavery and black folk.

Meanwhile, anyone who disagrees with Whoopie and looks at her cross eyed, is castigated and thrown off the show and black balled.
Please stop lying

Whoopie is everything she hates. She's a bigot, a racist, and a hate-filled jerk.
People like her should never be allowed to be on the air.

Whoopie is everything she hates. She's a bigot, racist, hate-filled jerk.
People like her should never be allowed to be on the air.
I personally think it is good that she is as any sane and half intelligent person can see this and be offended at her and her racist political ideology.

Forum List

Back