the EU, Japan and China working closer than ever

Hillary threw TPP under the bus too. But Trump's stock issue is resentment and people's feelings of being left behind economically.

The UK Brexit vote was similarly propelled. But without immigration and terrorism, the vote may have been different, and even if Putin swung only .5 of 1% .... it was a close vote.

The TPP was not a good deal, but someone that knows how to actually negotiate would have done so vice just walking away from it.

But yes, Trump did use the resentment and the ignorance of people to bring home the victory.

The year before the election we as a country had a trade surplus of manufactured goods yet we have been sold a bill of goods that all manufacturing has left the building!
I don't know that the TPP was such a bad deal overall. Although imo trade disputes should not be settled by some administrative board. It should be in an international law court.

Trade and public spending deficits are distinct (I know you know that). But TPP would have opened markets for us to sell stuff. Obamacare, as heavyhanded at it was in setting forth what had to be in healthcoverage, was handing out subsides to 400% above poverty. The people in the rust belt who think they should get union jobs making maytag washers at 50-75% over market prices were the ones buying the walmart shit.
:auiqs.jpg:don't go away mad muskrat, just go away.
Get a job, asshole

I am not sure it is possible for someone as stupid at jc to actually hold a job. Chances are he has lived his life off of government handouts.
the mere fact you think someone can live off of the government again only further verifies your leftist stance.

Hey dumb fuck...

4% unemployment.

More jobs than people to fill them

108 straight months of economic expansion, the 2nd longest in our nations history.

Close to record high consumer confidence.

Quadrupled manufacturing exports in just the last 20 years.

More manufactured goods exported than imported in 2015.

Anyone that does not have a job in this country just does not want one.

Get your head out of Trump's ass and look at the actual facts for once in your fucking life.
thank you President Trump. you know, the guy you hate.

yea, Trump was POTUS in 2015 and he has been POTUS for the last 108 months.

Fuck, you are just plain stupid, there is no other explanation.
:ack-1: dude, those line items are only from when a man named trump walked into the WH. thanks for showing your ignorance and that you are indeed a leftist toot.

So, you think that Trump walked into the White House 108 months ago.

That explains a lot of why you post what you do.

You are Trump's favorite kind of voter, dumber than a head of cabbage
you are the fool. 108 months ago? :auiqs.jpg:are you on drugs? how long ago was November 2016? you should go back and recount.

you are the one that said Trump was responsible for 108 straight months of economic expansion, so you must think that Trump was the POTUS the whole fucking time.

we enjoy making you look the fool. keep going, you're making great progress. 108 months. yep only a leftist would dare make that comment.

He's a lifer Marine who never got deployed....couldn't figure out how to work an M-16.
lol.gif

The TPP was not a good deal, but someone that knows how to actually negotiate would have done so vice just walking away from it.

But yes, Trump did use the resentment and the ignorance of people to bring home the victory.

The year before the election we as a country had a trade surplus of manufactured goods yet we have been sold a bill of goods that all manufacturing has left the building!
I don't know that the TPP was such a bad deal overall. Although imo trade disputes should not be settled by some administrative board. It should be in an international law court.

Trade and public spending deficits are distinct (I know you know that). But TPP would have opened markets for us to sell stuff. Obamacare, as heavyhanded at it was in setting forth what had to be in healthcoverage, was handing out subsides to 400% above poverty. The people in the rust belt who think they should get union jobs making maytag washers at 50-75% over market prices were the ones buying the walmart shit.
Get a job, asshole

I am not sure it is possible for someone as stupid at jc to actually hold a job. Chances are he has lived his life off of government handouts.
the mere fact you think someone can live off of the government again only further verifies your leftist stance.

People like you do it all the time. That is why I have to send a check to the Govt every April, they cannot hold out enough taxes to pay for people like you.

Hillary threw TPP under the bus too. But Trump's stock issue is resentment and people's feelings of being left behind economically.

The UK Brexit vote was similarly propelled. But without immigration and terrorism, the vote may have been different, and even if Putin swung only .5 of 1% .... it was a close vote.

Get a job, asshole

BTW, two homes two Buicks and a 2015 Chaparral, Live on waterfront property. Yeah I live off the government.

Get a job, asshole

BTW, two homes a 2015 Chaparral, Live on waterfront property. Yeah I live off the government.

Sure you do!

Get a job, asshole

People like you do it all the time. That is why I have to send a check to the Govt every April, they cannot hold out enough taxes to pay for people like you.
you should learn to pay your taxes as you earn your money then. that is the law.

Completely foreseen by some of us. America's allies are not stupid, and if they see that, for a time at least, America has meandered off the path, the will seek security where they can find it.

thank you President Trump. you know, the guy you hate.

:ack-1: dude, those line items are only from when a man named trump walked into the WH. thanks for showing your ignorance and that you are indeed a leftist toot.

you are the fool. 108 months ago? :auiqs.jpg:are you on drugs? how long ago was November 2016? you should go back and recount.

you are the one that said Trump was responsible for 108 straight months of economic expansion, so you must think that Trump was the POTUS the whole fucking time.
nope never once made that statement. you just imagined it cause you thing he's been there that long.

we enjoy making you look the fool. keep going, you're making great progress. 108 months. yep only a leftist would dare make that comment.

He's a lifer Marine who never got deployed....couldn't figure out how to work an M-16.
lol.gif

Spent 11 years out of 20 deployed you fraud.

Deployed where...San Diego? You never been in the shit ya yellow sissy...
It's amazing here's a guy who took my money and is calling me out. what an ungrateful fk of a human being.

Get a job, asshole

JC's an asshole. But the union jobs of 1972 are ... gone with the wind. And anyone who has a kid who isn't firmly placed already in a white collar job should be afraid. I certainly am.

But Germany faces the same production cost realities. And their solution seems to be that non-manufacturing jobs pay decent wages too.

The US went a different direction in that we keep consumer prices ... cheap. And the dems' attempt to make healthcare universally affordable was a noble goal, and it's not too late, once the Oranguton is done away with.

Get a job, asshole

JC's an asshole. But the union jobs of 1972 are ... gone with the wind. And anyone who has a kid who isn't firmly placed already in a white collar job should be afraid. I certainly am.

But Germany faces the same production cost realities. And their solution seems to be that non-manufacturing jobs pay decent wages too.

The US went a different direction in that we keep consumer prices ... cheap. And the dems' attempt to make healthcare universally affordable was a noble goal, and it's not too late, once the Oranguton is done away with.
again, an asshat comparing the US to Germany. we kicked their ass. stop comparing us to that lowlife country.

Bullshit. American factories will hum again.....tell an unemployed steel worker or textile worker, or miner they can go back to work but not make a union wage $75 and hour but a respectable $25 and you'll have to fight them off with fire hoses at the company gates. We have everything we need....iron ore, cotton, the best farm land and orchards, plentiful copper and gold, fisheries, cattle, hogs, we don't need anything from anybody....all we need are the commies and illegals jailed/hanged and Trump can have us back at full employment with 6%-8% growth in GDP

Get a job, asshole

you should learn to pay your taxes as you earn your money then. that is the law.

I do pay taxes as I earn it, but even at the highest standard withholding rate they do not take out enough to cover my tax burden, thus I get to send more in April.

nope never once made that statement. you just imagined it cause you thing he's been there that long.

Sure you did, I said we are at 108 months of economic expansion and your response was, and I quote "thank you President Trump. " Thus you gave him credit for all 108 months

Get a job, asshole

I do pay taxes as I earn it, but even at the highest standard withholding rate they do not take out enough to cover my tax burden, thus I get to send more in April.
well shit sherlock you can change the % they take out on your W4. you should look into that.

Sure you did, I said we are at 108 months of economic expansion and your response was, and I quote "thank you President Trump. " Thus you gave him credit for all 108 months
I know what you wrote. The line items you posted are trump's. where you get a 108 is beyond me, he's been there 18 months.

Damn, I gave you the actual count.

Forum List

Back