The era of white guilt wokeness, George Floyd and BLM…is now the time to launch a third party…The Black Party?

You spent a lot of time and effort replying to me but rather than have a polite discussion you decided it was necessary to insult and ridicule me.

Why should I even waste my time reading your post? Since I can’t come up with a good reason I will not even bother.

Have a nice day.

Truly intelligent people don’t insult others unless insulted first.
Lol. You tell yourself whatever you need to cuck boy. I didn't think you'd have a retort anyway.

I have been standing up for black people all my life. In the Air Force in Mississippi in the 1960s I was friends with several black airmen which pissed off the white southern airmen.

My family took in a black teenager whose family had kicked him out, helped him straighten his life out and got him a job. I drove him 18 miles everyday to that job until he saved enough money to buy a car. In the small southern town I recently moved from we had more black friends than white.

Liberals are trying their best to paint conservatives as white supremacists and/or KKK members. As usual that is just a liberal lie.
The old "I've got black friends so I can't be racist" bit. Yawn.

The old "I've got black friends so I can't be racist" bit. Yawn.
The old. “Every white man is a racist, a white supremacist, wears a white sheet and burns crosses at night” bit. Democratic Party and the liberal media BS. The democrats want to divide our nation into different tribes that hate each other rather than work to unite us all.

It seems this new attitude started with our first black President, Obama. Trump was falsely accused of being a racist and today Joe Biden is continuing Obama’s divide and conquer approach.

The old. “Every white man is a racist, a white supremacist, wears a white sheet and burns crosses at night” bit. Democratic Party and the liberal media BS. The democrats want to divide our nation into different tribes that hate each other rather than work to unite us all.

It seems this new attitude started with our first black President, Obama. Trump was falsely accused of being a racist and today Joe Biden is continuing Obama’s divide and conquer approach.

Trump. Another guy who has black "friends" so he cant be racist either, right? Read up a little on Trump. You'll see just how racist he is. But you won't.

Zero chance I ever unite with the like of you. You arent a real American.

Yes a black party should be started for all the racist blame America first blacks out there. They can all go to another country and start it there. I'd support build back better if it included a part about shipping all the blacks out so we could put an end to this so called "racism". They get their own country and we get ours, it's win win. They get rid of all the racist Americans and we get to stop hearing them bitch and complain.

Or they can all become Republicans where the majority of us don't give a shit what color you are as long as you work hard, contribute, and appreciate our country.

Yes a black party should be started for all the racist blame America first blacks out there. They can all go to another country and start it there. I'd support build back better if it included a part about shipping all the blacks out so we could put an end to this so called "racism". They get their own country and we get ours, it's win win. They get rid of all the racist Americans and we get to stop hearing them bitch and complain.

Or they can all become Republicans where the majority of us don't give a shit what color you are as long as you work hard, contribute, and appreciate our country.
But we're not done shipping the likes of you off to jail cells yet.

In the same post you want to ship all the blacks out of the country and claim that you "dont give a shit what color you are". Amazing.

If you're working hard, you're doing it wrong.

Trump. Another guy who has black "friends" so he cant be racist either, right? Read up a little on Trump. You'll see just how racist he is. But you won't.

Zero chance I ever unite with the like of you. You arent a real American.
I suppose in your mind a white person can’t have black friends or even if he has black friends he still is racist just because he is white. If you believe either of those views then you qualify as a typical narrow minded liberal.

I challenge you to define a real American.

PLEASE NOTE:
I intend for this to be a very serious discussion without flame. Please stay on topic and disciplined.

This Party could be founded and led by the Obama’s and Oprah, pushed and supported by the Kardashians, every rapper there is, all of woke Hollywood and more. Imagine how racist it would be if Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Bezos and the google guys didn’t support and push The Black Party.
It’s quite clear that George Floyd is still steering the Dem Party and their ‘angle’ of identity polictics….what if this new party hijacked the rights to George Floyd and BLM from the DNC?
Could such a party end the Democrat Party….and is now the perfect time for such a party to assemble and commence operations?
I doubt many people could out-identity politics the DNC. Given the electoral structure of the US, we're basically locked into a 2-party system. It's more likely for an existing party to morph into something else than to have a new party emerge.

Current demographic trends would suggest that there will be more of a fight for Latino votes than black votes over time.

Lol. You tell yourself whatever you need to cuck boy. I didn't think you'd have a retort anyway.
Another unnecessary insult. Obviously you have an inferiority complex and feel you must compensate by insulting others. That’s a shame. Consider getting some help.

I'm advocating working smart. Something obviously you arent familiar with.
I retired just before I turned 60. I am now 75 and haven‘t worked a day since the day I retired. I don‘t owe anyone any money and don’t live on a budget (never have). I am not ‘rich” but I am comfortable.

I would say I know a lot about working smart. I worked so smart that I should never have to work again.

Glad to hear that you are not advocating living off welfare. That’s a dead end.

I retired just before I turned 60. I am now 75 and haven‘t worked a day since the day I retired. I don‘t owe anyone any money and don’t live on a budget (never have). I am not ‘rich” but I am comfortable.

I would say I know a lot about working smart. I worked so smart that I should never have to work again.

Glad to hear that you are not advocating living off welfare. That’s a dead end.
If you have no budget, you have an endless supply of money. Which I'm guessing you dont. So that makes you a liar.

I doubt many people could out-identity politics the DNC. Given the electoral structure of the US, we're basically locked into a 2-party system. It's more likely for an existing party to morph into something else than to have a new party emerge.

Current demographic trends would suggest that there will be more of a fight for Latino votes than black votes over time.
The democrats are counting on Latino votes to save their party. They hope all the illegal aliens flooding across our borders will eventually be citizens who vote for democrats just like the blacks. That might be a big mistake.

The era of white guilt wokeness was busted when Smollett was convicted and Americans learned it was a scam. Go ahead and establish a new political party because the democrats will become the 3rd party in the near future.

The democrats are counting on Latino votes to save their party. They hope all the illegal aliens flooding across our borders will eventually be citizens who vote for democrats just like the blacks. That might be a big mistake.

Who are you counting on to save the Republican party? Are you delusional enough to think the young people of today will replace your generation? LOL good luck with that. The Republican party will be dead within 20 years.

If you have no budget, you have an endless supply of money. Which I'm guessing you dont. So that makes you a liar.

If you know so much about working smart why are you lacking knowledge in planing for retirement?

You seem unaware of things like Social Security, retirement pensions, 401k plans, IRA funds, savings bonds and savings and checking accounts in banks. Also a house is an investment especially if you own it.

I wouldn’t say that items like I mention provide an endless supply of money but it is a sufficient flow. I don’t lay awake at night worrying about money and with the exception of when I first started working I never have.

In passing the way I saved money was by first paying off my house and car and then putting the money I was paying every month in the bank. When I bought my next car I paid cash. If I wanted something I would just save money and buy it. I have used a credit card for years but every month I pay it off.

Who are you counting on to save the Republican party? Are you delusional enough to think the young people of today will replace your generation? LOL good luck with that. The Republican party will be dead within 20 years.
Doubtful. It will just be different. Parties can change a lot over time.

Case in point - look up Bill Clinton's platform from 1996. He was more conservative than Trump on immigration at that time. He would have to be a Republican in today's politics if he ran on the same platform now.

“Young people“ eventually pull their heads from their asses.

286C0A79-7694-45E5-ADEF-56D32EB2CC9B.jpeg

Forum List

Back