The era of the unknown president is upon us.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
As is well known who will be the real commander-in-chief is unknown.....joe is just the figure head.

Who will actually run the country...does anyone know?

As is well known who will be the real commander-in-chief is unknown.....joe is just the figure head.

Obama was the original "unknown President", but in a different way. We knew very little about him and he wasn't vetted by the media.

A loose collection of billionaires, generals and lizard people like always.

We assume that the de facto President will be Vice President Harris, who will rule with the BLM-friendly Cabinet.

Nancy and Chuck will once again be invited to the White House, as will the Rev. Al Sharpton.

The generals will again be given a friendly hearing whenever they want to use American soldiers to help our foreign "friends."

As usual, Wall Street will play a big role. Big Tech will make sure that only favorable comments about the Dems are allowed on the Internet.

In short, the Swamp is back in power.

P.S. Of course, Dr. Biden will also have a role.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Joe Biden.

This Joe Biden>>>>>>blob:https://www.facebook.com/752cb695-f103-4fee-a6af-028bcdbbd786

Wow! Amazing (not) facebook took it down for obvious reasons....this is the video that forced biden to drop out of his first race for the presidency.

I will look for it.....very hard to find because pressure was brought to bear to make the video disappear...they did a good job of that....but there are still copies out there floating around....Newsweek broadcast it on national news back then and biden quickly withdrew.

Since then he has made a lot of excuses about it...that he forgot(how does one forget major events in his life) that he was tired, that he was angry etc.etc.

If i am able to find it again...I will come back and post it here.

.here ya go...https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho

oops....looks they have sabotaged that one too.

Still can't find it....here is one i did find that shows him lying for 5 minutes straight.

Here is the one I was originally looking for.....let us see if it works.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back