The EPA Snake Pit

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Whatever health hazards existed in the 1970s no longer exist. Like all bureaucracies, the EPA now exists to expand its budget and its control over our lives

It's been clear since Emir Barry Hussein's first inauguration that his EPA is set to do everything possible to destroy the American oil and coal industry. This article @ The EPA Snake Pit discusses it.
Apparently, the primary consideration for the job of EPA Director is an intense desire to destroy the use of hydrocarbons, oil, coal and natural gas, for transportation and all other forms of energy on which our economy depends. Obama, when campaigning in 2008, made it clear he wanted end the use of coal to generate electricity. At the time, fifty percent of all electricity was produced by coal and now that figure is in decline as coal-fired plants are being forced to close thanks to EPA regulations.

Anyone refute that?

I have personally, In the past three months pumped out about 2000 gallons of diesel fuel out of an abandoned rail yard. This fuel was in the water table about 30 to 40 feet below ground. Does the EPA need to adjust their priorities, yes. But with some of the things I have wittnessed at various sights around the country be glad someone is watching industry.

I have personally, In the past three months pumped out about 2000 gallons of diesel fuel out of an abandoned rail yard. This fuel was in the water table about 30 to 40 feet below ground. Does the EPA need to adjust their priorities, yes. But with some of the things I have wittnessed at various sights around the country be glad someone is watching industry.

it's one thing to watch it, it's another to destroy it. Sort of like they weren't watching too carefully if you found that oil, but I guarantee they are doing whatever they can to shut down current drilling, refining, mining, etc.

You misunderstand, this was fuel spilled into the ground over the years by they rail company. When it gets into the water table it can have various negative effects, god pity the person who has a well within 3 miles of this place.

Forum List

Back