"""The End For These Mini Puppet Democrats"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, "LOVE IT" :boohoo::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dunno:

Arkansas court upholds execution protocol, drug secrecy law

By CLAUDIA LAUER

Jun. 23, 2016 3:23 PM EDT
460x.jpg

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Arkansas can execute eight death row inmates, a split state Supreme Court ruled Thursday in upholding a state law that keeps information about its lethal injection drugs confidential.

It has only seven days, however, before one of the drugs needed for the three-drug protocol expires, and it isn't clear when Arkansas will be able to resume its first executions since 2005.

Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge said she would request new execution dates once the stays are lifted on the eight inmate executions. For the stays to be lifted before the drugs expire, Rutledge must ask the court to expedite the certification process, which generally puts the ruling into effect 18 days after it is issued.

"I will notify the governor once the stays of executions have been lifted so that he may set execution dates. I know that victims' families want to see justice carried out, and that is exactly what I will continue to work toward as Attorney General," she wrote in an emailed statement.

Arkansas court upholds execution protocol, drug secrecy law

"GTP"
Mini Puppets Are Going To Bite The Dust! :beer:
TX-execution-chamber.w529.h352.jpg

Forum List

Back