The Election Was Stolen, President Is Illegitimate

Ummmmmmmmmm, they can use their guns to find the people who were "scurried away" if they had wanted to. And yet, they never used their guns for anything, not one thing.

Let's follow your nonsense....

The only people they found in the Capitol were law enforcement. So you're saying they could have pulled guns on cops to threaten them to take them to the lawmakers??

Is that your position?

On cops. A sure way to get killed.

face-palm-gif.278959
But but but the Capitol police were so overwhelmed, someone said 20-1. Surely those are good odds for insurrectionists. But, I do understand how cowardly the Capitol police are. They were afraid to confront anyone with their guns, accept unarmed women who are no threat to them and can't shoot back.

Wow. Please put down the kool aide.

Well I'm trying to figure out how you think guns would have compelled police to lead law enforcement to lawmakers as opposed to initiating a gun battle between thd cops and Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists?

But but but the Capitol police were so overwhelmed, someone said 20-1. Surely those are good odds for insurrectionists. But, I do understand how cowardly the Capitol police are. They were afraid to confront anyone with their guns, accept unarmed women who are no threat to them and can't shoot back.

Even outnumbered, pulling guns on cops would certainly lead to a gun battle and not threaten lawmakers' safety.

As far as Ashes Targetpractice, it matters not that she was unarmed. The threat was the mob trying to break into the Speaker's Lobby. She just happened to be the first to almost breach the last police barricade between Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists and some lawmakers still holed up inside the House chamber. And that cop is a hero. He only had to shoot one traitor and the rest cowered away.

While "armed" is often used to mean armed with a firearm, "armed" means any weapon.

arm
a means (such as a weapon) of offense or defense
especially : FIREARM

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
No one even considers any other definition in this discussion, douchebag. When the police use the term, they mean with a gun. They don't mean with bear spray or a flag pole.

The only day Byrd did not leave his gun in the bathroom. He should have been fired for that.

I didn't say anything about either DoJ nor Garland one way or another, did I?
Well, how about saying it now? Do you believe that Garland and the DOJ can look at things in an unbiased light or do you acknowledge that they lean to the left and make their decisions based on their political leanings, just as the Supreme Court does in that Conservatives often make their decisions based on their political leaning and so do the liberal justices?

No one even considers any other definition in this discussion, douchebag. When the police use the term, they mean with a gun. They don't mean with bear spray or a flag pole.

Fucking moron, most people are not cops. :cuckoo:

Fucking moron, most people are not cops. :cuckoo:
Most people have the same understand of "armed," fucking moron. It doesn't mean bear spray or a flagpole. You prog douchebags keep trying to confuse the meaning of "armed" because you know your case for an "insurrection" is complete horrseshit.

Most people have the same understand of "armed," fucking moron. It doesn't mean bear spray or a flagpole. You prog douchebags keep trying to confuse the meaning of "armed" because you know your case for an "insurrection" is complete horrseshit.

I gave you the definition, fucking moron. What you do with that information is entirely up to you.

I gave you the definition, fucking moron. What you do with that information is entirely up to you.
I gave you the definition, douchebag. Everyone reading this thread knows you're trying to pull the wool over their eyes.

I gave you the definition, douchebag. Everyone reading this thread knows you're trying to pull the wool over their eyes.

LOLOL

You did not post any definition. You gave your opinion. But you're a fucking moron so that must be factored in when evaluating your opinion.

LOLOL

You did not post any definition. You gave your opinion. But you're a fucking moron so that must be factored in when evaluating your opinion.
Yes I did. Now go fuck yourself. I'm tired of playing your anal retentive games.

Yes I did. Now go fuck yourself. I'm tired of playing your anal retentive games.

Lying doesn't help you, fucking moron. I was the one who actually posted the definition with a link to an online dictionary. That definition was clear that "armed" doesn't necessarily mean carrying a gun.

Lying doesn't help you, fucking moron. I was the one who actually posted the definition with a link to an online dictionary. That definition was clear that'd "armed" doesn't necessarily mean carrying a gun.
1658345319425.jpeg

This video proves conclusively that the GA. election had 0 integrity and should have never been certified. It uses GA.'s own data. They are missing 500,000 ballot images.

Do you have a long enough attention span for 56 minutes? I kind of doubt it.

Forum List

Back