The Election Fraud Thread....All The Latest Reports On Election Fraud

I had to skip to the end, due to the fear that I would be convinced that the 2020 election was a rigged hoax.

I crack myself up sometimes.

Melissa Calrone? Really? The lady who claimed 120% turnout rate? A demonstrably false claim she made in the very hearing you're citing?

She insisted in that same hearing that there were no registered voters on the pollbook when it was pointed out that if they ran the same ballots 9 to 10 times, the number of votes would outnumber the registered voters on the books.

Calrone: "The pollbook is completely off! Its completely off!"

Q: "By 30,000?"

Calrone: "I'd say that pollbook is off by at least 100,000.

That pollbook - why don't you look at the registered voters on there. How many registered voters on there? Do you even know the answer to that?!

ZERO! There's zero!"

And of course, not one poll workers, officials or any of the the election observers - republican or democrat- reported any of this. A fact pointed out by the Wayne County judge that had already assessed her accusations and found them frivolous and lacking credibility.

So where's the evidence of 120% turnout rate, reported by Melissa Calrone. Where's the evidence that there are zero registered voters in the poll books. That would be *remarkably* easy for your ilk to verify.

And why didn't any other observer, republican or democrat, report what Calrone did?

She is a hero. Wait for the personal attacks on her again.

LOL

Not only is she a MAGA loon, she’s a criminal!

1692585627825.jpeg

They verified the election results and Biden's win, six ways from Sunday.

Trump lost, under the rules of the contest. He requested several recounts, and got them. He made accusations and had suits in the courts, which neither gave him the votes for the win over biden.

He lost, the election results in each state were certified under the rules and constitutions of each state, on the rules certification date, and their electors were picked legally to represent their state's vote, and the electors voted on the day the Constitution dictates.

Trump was given ample time to show fraud that would have changed the results of the election, under the contest rules.

He failed to show more people in each or at minimum 3 of the swing states, voted for him.

Game over.

COVID spreader Trump lost, as ALL POLLING FOR MONTHS ahead of the election, showed that he would.

They verified the election results and Biden's win, six ways from Sunday.

Trump lost, under the rules of the contest. He requested several recounts, and got them. He made accusations and had suits in the courts, which neither gave him the votes for the win over biden.

He lost, the election results in each state were certified under the rules and constitutions of each state, on the rules certification date, and their electors were picked legally to represent their state's vote, and the electors voted on the day the Constitution dictates.

Trump was given ample time to show fraud that would have changed the results of the election, under the contest rules.

He failed to show more people in each or at minimum 3 of the swing states, voted for him.

Game over.

COVID spreader Trump lost, as ALL POLLING FOR MONTHS ahead of the election, showed that he would.
But you have to remain in denial to say that Biden won fair&square. What does this say about you personally when you feel that winning in this manner is okay or even halfway acceptable.

The truth is, Biden was installed, not elected.
And the primary reason is because they made sure their people were counting ballots.
They literally destroyed democracy by refusing to count the vote accurately.
Democracy is a messy thing for people who don't believe in allowing the actual will of the people to decide who is our president.

Forum List

Back