The Drag Queen Biden Invited To The White House Has Shocking Record Promoting Kiddie Sex

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
My God! Biden is one sick individual to let this happen. He should issue a national apology but he won't since he shares the same ideology with the drag queen pertaining to little kids.

image2.jpeg

Last edited:
They're always so shocked when the freaks they shove in our faces in the name of being "inclusive" turn out to be disgusting pervs, degenerates & criminals.

It never fails & then they are constantly playing damage control when the idiotic wokester agenda blows up in their faces

Remember when one of the left's big reasons for TDS was they wanted to bring 'class' back to the White House? I do.

And then Biden was installed and it has been classless ever since.

This is one of the things Biden allows in the White House.

More has come to light regarding the past of the drag queen whom President Joe Biden invited to the White House for the “Respect for Marriage Act” signing this week, including a past tweet in which he said, “kids are out to sing and suck D!”

As Breitbart News reported on Monday, drag queen activist Marti Cummings celebrated being invited to the White House on Twitter and Instagram.

“To be a non binary drag artist invited to the White House is something I never imagined would happen. Thank you President & Dr. Biden for inviting me to this historic bill signing. Grateful doesn’t begin to express the emotions I feel,” Cummings tweeted while sharing a screenshot of the White House invite.

Since Cummings keeps his Twitter account private, his past statements had to be screenshotted by several users, one of which raised more than a few eyebrows.
“The kids are out to sing and suck D!” Cummings said in one tweet.

Another Instagram post featured Cummings posing with a child alongside several scantily-clad drag queens that featured the following caption: “he was so excited & said he wants to perform with us next year.”

...​

They're always so shocked when the freaks they shove in our faces in the name of being "inclusive" turn out to be disgusting pervs, degenerates & criminals.

It never fails & then they are constantly playing damage control when the idiotic wokester agenda blows up in their faces

I think what shocks and disgusts them is when normal, decent, sane people disapprove of the freaks and degenerates that they insist on trying to lionize.

Probably that's the exact same reason the freak was invited to this corrupt, stolen WH!:dunno:

They like freaks like that in this WH

The Drag Queen Biden Invited To The White House Has Shocking Record Promoting Kiddie Sex​

I think what shocks and disgusts them is when normal, decent, sane people disapprove of the freaks and degenerates that they insist on trying to lionize.
We see it here every day, when the usual suspects totally lose their minds when this sick shit gets called out, and they get exposed as supporting it.

Biden sure does love fags, drag queens, and trannies. I mean he loves them a lot.

Bidens recent buddies either working for the government he had come in or invited to the white house for a photo op.

Here is a example of this guy.

Then you have this thing. Which it's sad he is listed on womenshistory.org when he isn't even a woman.

Then you have the freak show we all know.

Then you have Biden expanding gender confirming care for government employees at the tax payers expense.

He even made a statement on tranny day.

Biden wants minors to become trannies and is against states like Texas that want to protect kids.

And it goes on and on and on. Biden really really likes trannies it seems.

Forum List

Back