The DOJ has indicted nearly 50 members of Minnesota's Somali community for stealing $250 MILLION worth of Covid relief meant for child nutrition

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A few days ago in another thread, a poster attempted to tell the board that the Somali immigrants were a success story. Except they contain a large percentage of criminals and cheats.

If they are not citizens then after serving their sentences, deport them.

If any are naturalized citizens, strip them of that and stop bringing the turd-world to America.

Enough!

aww...how bout that...the DoJ took time out of their busy schedule of harassing a former president of the US in order to look for actual fraud. they won't do a damn thing about it. I bet someone had to write it in crayon on notebook paper and take it to the doj home office to explain it before the doj could 'get it'.

So 50 out of 150,000 Somali immigrants is a large percentage? .03%?

DoJ is going after Covid money cheats. Guess who the leader of that scheme was? Aimee Brock. Not a Somali.

aww...how bout that...the DoJ took time out of their busy schedule of harassing a former president of the US in order to look for actual fraud. they won't do a damn thing about it. I bet someone had to write it in crayon on notebook paper and take it to the doj home office to explain it before the doj could 'get it'.
Ya, damn the DoJ, everyone knows the Trump Crime Family is above the law. They should quit their time.

A few days ago in another thread, a poster attempted to tell the board that the Somali immigrants were a success story. Except they contain a large percentage of criminals and cheats.

If any are naturalized citizens, strip them of that and stop bringing the turd-world to America.

Enough!

Isn't that Illin Omar? She sure gets around!

The Trump family has broken no law. THE SOMALIS HOWEVER HAVE. Have you lost all perspective? You don't have to answer that. It's rhetorical.
On the first, it remains to be seen, that is why they investigate, but no one wants the Trumps to be investigated. Although the Somalies, and the non Somali’s involved in this scheme have likely broken the law, you need to wait until a trial concludes before you can say one way or another. Like with Trump.

no one.....i repeat NO ONE....has orgasms over hilliary.....i do remember the cries of anguish on the night she lost however....from your side. LOLOL
Oh? Yer funny.

”we got her this time!”

”lock her up”

”but but Hillary!”

….and for two years on, with no sign of abatement, your side continues it’s tantrum over losing an election.

Enough!

They are just learning to steal and cheat the system like all good Americans.

Enough!

Somalis are the WORST people. There are some real shit cultures around the world, but Somalis are among the worst. If i had to guess, maybe 3% of them are good people and the rest fucking suck.

On the first, it remains to be seen, that is why they investigate, but no one wants the Trumps to be investigated. Although the Somalies, and the non Somali’s involved in this scheme have likely broken the law, you need to wait until a trial concludes before you can say one way or another. Like with Trump.
the true nk have been investigated for years…and all you got is some silly civil suit alleging he did whatever home owner has done

So 50 out of 150,000 Somali immigrants is a large percentage? .03%?

DoJ is going after Covid money cheats. Guess who the leader of that scheme was? Aimee Brock. Not a Somali.

So, whats your point? They cheated or they didn't??

Oh? Yer funny.

”we got her this time!”

”lock her up”

”but but Hillary!”

….and for two years on, with no sign of abatement, your side continues it’s tantrum over losing an election.
She was proven to have committed treason.....after my military career I know what conditions are there for treason.....the fact that nothing is done about it just proves the disrespect for the law amongst you Dimmers.

Forum List

Back