HUNDREDS of Canadian Parents and Students Protest Depraved Trans Teacher with Massive Fake Boobs and Nipples

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Do I even need to say anything more?
Nothing to see here folks, just normal people expressing themselves.
In this case, a seriously mentally ill man is supervising children with power tools while wearing ENORMOUS fake boobs & erect nipples hanging to his waist.
Why would any sane parent object to this?
Good luck Canada!

In the video, the male teacher can be seen teaching his students how to operate a circular saw while wearing very huge prosthetic breasts. The nipples of the fake breasts can be seen through the tight shirt that he is wearing.

According to reports, his name was Stephen Hanna, a manufacturing technology teacher at Oakville Trafalgar High School in Ontario, Canada who allegedly began identifying as a woman last year. He is now known as Kayla Lemieux.

After numerous complaints, the administration at Oakville Trafalgar High School (OTHS) in Ontario, Canada, sent out a message to parents through email in which they defend Lemieux’s job status in the name of inclusivity, according to Reduxx.

This is why you can't keep looking the other way when the freaks come out. They take your uneasy silence to be actual approval to come after the kids.

Can the resident progbots please explain to me why this post makes me a bigot or domestic terrorist?

I have included 2 links for those who always need verification before letting their cognitive dissonance erase uncomfortable facts

You know there is some kind of mental/psychological issue with this teacher. He is a laughing stock. I think he must think he is attractive. of course he isn't...like Rachael Levine. I'm sure he thinks he is attractive. These people parade their mental health issues in front of us and we are supposed to pretend with them.

and the one parent is right. This is incrementalism. Accent on the 'mental'. (Isnt it funny so many of these crazy things HAVE mental as part of their description)
They get away with the massive boob nipple teacher and what will they do next. NAKED teachers?? The kids aren't the problem at this school...it's the staff. They're nuts.

BTW. At our local city school....the kids (mostly 'immigrants') throw missiles at the female teachers' heads, tell them to f*ck themselves among other school time socially accepted behaviors. This is the result of leftism running and ruining our schools AND our children. GET your kids out of these gov't run public schools. So many female teachers are refusing to teach in these conditions and they're quitting. Many of them happen to be christians and conservatives also. The schools want to run off any conservatives.

Last edited:
If you are not a full blown degenerate......there is no job as a teacher for you.These are truly horrible times

1664069542012.png

The dude is batshit cray cray....and has no business being around children

Disgustingly, there are PLENTY of teachers (and other authorities) who shouldn't be around children. Out system, borne from our old British system, ensures that the Creepy Ones defend the predators for life. Speak out against a "chosen one" and deal with their police state defenders.

Of course, the police here won't tell your police how they recruit kids for their efforts, but that's another, astonishing story that is only shared among those on a need-to-know...

Disgustingly, there are PLENTY of teachers (and other authorities) who shouldn't be around children. Out system, borne from our old British system, ensures that the Creepy Ones defend the predators for life. Speak out against a "chosen one" and deal with their police state defenders.

Of course, the police here won't tell your police how they recruit kids for their efforts, but that's another, astonishing story that is only shared among those on a need-to-know...

You'd make a fantastic American

You'd make a fantastic American

I laugh only because I was told this same assertion by a Canadian I was having a debate with during covid. He was trying to insult me, but I didn't interpret it this way.

When people claim in the U.S, a famous Reagan quote I believe: "I didn't leave the Democratic (or GOP) Party, they left me". I use a similar statement in reference to Canada. Except, it is just a slow realization that the smoke and mirrors in Canada is just that. They hate me for exposing them and speaking the truth.

Even more frightening than the abusers themselves is the understanding in how willing average citizens are in helping/defending these state abusers.

Do I even need to say anything more?
Nothing to see here folks, just normal people expressing themselves.
In this case, a seriously mentally ill man is supervising children with power tools while wearing ENORMOUS fake boobs & erect nipples hanging to his waist.
Why would any sane parent object to this?
Good luck Canada!

In the video, the male teacher can be seen teaching his students how to operate a circular saw while wearing very huge prosthetic breasts. The nipples of the fake breasts can be seen through the tight shirt that he is wearing.

According to reports, his name was Stephen Hanna, a manufacturing technology teacher at Oakville Trafalgar High School in Ontario, Canada who allegedly began identifying as a woman last year. He is now known as Kayla Lemieux.

After numerous complaints, the administration at Oakville Trafalgar High School (OTHS) in Ontario, Canada, sent out a message to parents through email in which they defend Lemieux’s job status in the name of inclusivity, according to Reduxx.

This is why you can't keep looking the other way when the freaks come out. They take your uneasy silence to be actual approval to come after the kids.

Can the resident progbots please explain to me why this post makes me a bigot or domestic terrorist?

I have included 2 links for those who always need verification before letting their cognitive dissonance erase uncomfortable facts

According to reports, Kayla Lemieux, a manufacturing technology teacher at Oakville Trafalgar High School in Ontario, Canada
PHD in Silicone technology ?

That's naaassty. We'll never be able to unsee that thing.

I'll bet he/she/it has those butt-ugly enormous silicone lips, too. Ughhh...

Notice the libtards are scared to death of threads like this.

Freakage in the name of diversity, for sure that's the libtard mindset.

Libtards have lost all ability to discern

Well it's Canada and I'm not familiar with their laws but if I had a child in that school being exposed to this, the school and the board would be getting sued for negligently hiring someone with such a severe mental condition and then failing to take measures to rectify the situation once the illness manifested itself for all to see.

Can you imagine a trans male sportting an enormous penis prosthesis that rivals these fake boobs? You know what everyone would be thinking about "him". Or what they would be thinking if it was a real male.

It's people like this that cause members of the LGBTQ+ community to be targeted. Sexual orientation aside, there is something seriously wrong with this person and everyone who sides with him is they think this crap is in any way, shape, or form, appropriate.

Forum List

Back