The DOJ brings in a new lawyer to investigate those involved in Jan 6, as Alex Jones tries to make a deal to testify to the DOJ

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

But just as notable is the fact that the federal investigation exists in the first place and appears to be intensifying. Indeed, the Times’ report added, “The federal investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 election appears to be gaining traction, with the Justice Department having brought in a well-regarded new prosecutor to help run the inquiry.”

The lawyer is Thomas Windom, a career federal prosecutor from Maryland, who has reportedly been “working with officials from the national security and criminal divisions at the Justice Department to determine whether and how to investigate potential criminal activity related to the Jan. 6 attack, other than what took place during the assault.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The lawyer being bought in is not investigating what happened on January 6th. Rather he is looking at those involved in the lead up to the Capitol attack. This is the first indication that I have seen that the DOJ is seriously looking into the "conspiracy" surrounding the 1/6/2021. Alex Jones was in constant contact with the trump WH leading up the the attack. Last week he claimed bankruptcy. Now he is trying to cut a deal with the DOJ. Alex wants immunity...for what? It seems Alex is aware of some criminality. This should be interesting. STAY TUNED!

Bread and circuses for leftoids. Ignore the disaster that is Biden's regime.

Yup, Alex wants to cut a deal. He must have some pretty juicy stuff. With the law suits piling up and his claiming bankruptcy , he needs to get out from under any criminal charges that he obviously thinks are coming.

The DOJ brings in a new lawyer to investigate those involved in Jan 6​

When the 100% partisan hanging court committee of Nancy and Lez don't get the guilty verdicts they want, just bring in another attorney and START ALL OVER AGAIN! To HELL with the rights and constitutional guarantees of the accused to a fast and fair trial--- I mean. . . it's not like the accused on J6 are muslim battlefield opponents being held at Gitmo or wherever that actually have any RIGHTS under the fascist totalitarian regime of the democrats!

But just as notable is the fact that the federal investigation exists in the first place and appears to be intensifying. Indeed, the Times’ report added, “The federal investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020 election appears to be gaining traction, with the Justice Department having brought in a well-regarded new prosecutor to help run the inquiry.”

The lawyer is Thomas Windom, a career federal prosecutor from Maryland, who has reportedly been “working with officials from the national security and criminal divisions at the Justice Department to determine whether and how to investigate potential criminal activity related to the Jan. 6 attack, other than what took place during the assault.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The lawyer being bought in is not investigating what happened on January 6th. Rather he is looking at those involved in the lead up to the Capitol attack. This is the first indication that I have seen that the DOJ is seriously looking into the "conspiracy" surrounding the 1/6/2021. Alex Jones was in constant contact with the trump WH leading up the the attack. Last week he claimed bankruptcy. Now he is trying to cut a deal with the DOJ. Alex wants immunity...for what? It seems Alex is aware of some criminality. This should be interesting. STAY TUNED!
Jan. 6 committee is dying and in its last throes.

When the 100% partisan hanging court committee of Nancy and Lez don't get the guilty verdicts they want, just bring in another attorney and START ALL OVER AGAIN! To HELL with the rights and constitutional guarantees of the accused to a fast and fair trial--- I mean. . . it's not like the accused on J6 are muslim battlefield opponents being held at Gitmo or wherever that actually have any RIGHTS under the fascist totalitarian regime of the democrats!
Actually according to the DOJ White Supremacist domestic terrorists like the ones Trump directed to attack the U.S. Capitol are the greatest security threat to the United States at this time.

Actually according to the DOJ
Then the DOJ is an agency of idiots and lying sacks of shit with a leftist political agenda.

White Supremacist domestic terrorists
There are none, other than maybe a tiny pocket here and there. Name one incident of DOMESTIC TERRORISM ostensibly committed by white supremacists, which means their motives were RACIAL.

like the ones Trump directed to attack the U.S. Capitol
Trump directed no one to ATTACK the US Capitol and you know it. That is plainly evident, so get your head out of your fat ass and quit insulting my intelligence.

are the greatest security threat to the United States at this time.
If you believe that in leiu of all that has gone on here the past two years, you are more stupid than dirt.

Then the DOJ is an agency of idiots and lying sacks of shit with a leftist political agenda.

How convenient for your idiotic argument to assert this.
In a nutshell if ANYBODY says ANYTHING you disagree with then they must have a "leftist political agenda" huh?
Cute!
There are none, other than maybe a tiny pocket here and there. Name one incident of DOMESTIC TERRORISM ostensibly committed by white supremacists, which means their motives were RACIAL.
I already did.
The attack on the U.S. Capitol was committed by idiotic MAGAT Trump supporters, the majority of whom are racists.
They attempted their coup on The Capitol (and on democracy) because they desired their fascist, racist, cult figurehead (Trump) to remain in power....even after loosing the election.
Why?
Because he says and espouses all of the ignorant racial ideas they already believe in.
in short, they think he is "one of them."
This is because they are fools.
Trump directed no one to ATTACK the US Capitol and you know it. That is plainly evident, so get your head out of your fat ass and quit insulting my intelligence.

I would refer you to the evidence already presented in the January 6th Committee hearings.
This is now public information. You can access it yourself so you really don't have a good excuse for such ignorance.
Also, if I thought you had even a modicum of intelligence to work with then it might be worth my time to attempt to insult it.
But I don't, so I won't.
You seem to do a pretty good job of humiliating yourself.
If you believe that in leiu of all that has gone on here the past two years, you are more stupid than dirt.

I know you are but what am I?

Look nobody gives a crap on this January 6th pony show with the usual line up of thefts, murders, and other pedophile democRats slugs. So just swallow 2 gun barrels and call your mental health provider in the morning.

Look nobody gives a crap on this January 6th pony show with the usual line up of thefts, murders, and other pedophile democRats slugs. So just swallow 2 gun barrels and call your mental health provider in the morning.
I sense a great deal of stress in your life. Did the mid-terms not turn out well for you?

Forum List

Back