The Doctor Shortage Isn’t Just a Lack of Doctors

There are great things like in home care for seniors in lew of HOMES.

The senoirs WANT to stay in their own homes and this saves big bucks and will free up more Drs to care for everyone.

Doctors really are scientists. They have to do "research" to find a patients illness. They study biology and evolution.

Republicans are against "science". Considering that only 6% of scientists are Republican and only 9% of scientists are conservative, the vast majority of doctors come from those darn liberal elitists.

Hey, wouldn't it be funny if doctors withheld their services from GOP politicians the way the church leaders withheld their magical wafers from Democratic politicians?

You guys are incredibly ignorant. It's amazing. I guess the stereotype about liberal supporters is dead on.

they follow their hypocratic oath unlike this one dr.

i know you meant hippocratic oath, but your spelling is ever so much much more enjoyable.
:eusa_whistle:

As a fan of Rep. Michele Bachmann, I especially enjoyed her analysis of the repercussions of this health care fiasco, passed at a time when the country is broke. She rightly states how the death panels will apply to our loved ones, as follows, and excerpted from an address I will post.

"Senior citizens have followed this issue more than anyone," said Bachmann. "Senior citizens are very smart. And they have been absolutely opposed to ObamaCare going forward, because senior citizens are the ones whose lives literally are on the line with ObamaCare."

"Because if you have 500 -- over $500 billion in new taxes, and senior citizens have the bulk of the wealth in United States," Bachmann explained. "So you have 500 -- and they should, they've worked their whole life for it -- $500 billion in new taxes, huge increases in health insurance premiums, over $500 billion in cuts to Medicare. "No new doctors, by the way. Thirty-two million more people in the system, but according to Barack Obama it's gonna be over 50 new million people in the system, what do you think is going to happen? It's called rationing.

"And when you ration care, that means you get less. You don't get in to see the doctor, you don't get an appointment, you don't get a surgery. You don't, you don't, you don't.

"That's the death panels. And of course, the Democrats go crazy when you talk about death panels. But when you have a senior citizen who is told, no, you can't have an MRI; no, you can't have a CT scan; no, you're not getting a hip replacement; no, you're not getting the bypass, what is that? What is that, when you're told no?"

Much more: Bachmann: Senior Citizens' 'Lives Literally Are On The Line With ObamaCare' (VIDEO) | TPMDC

New Health Care Law Has Benefits for Seniors - ABC News

Here is proof of the help for seniors I talked about

Last month's health care law contained some benefits for the nation's older population. It provided long-term care options to allow more seniors to stay in their current homes rather than seek institutionalized care, and called for more publicly available information about nursing homes.

Most seniors prefer to stay where they are than move into assisted living or a nursing home. AARP surveys show that roughly nine out of 10 senior adults prefer to "age in place." But, in many cases, health issues force a senior to seek out a facility where they receive individualized, round-the-clock care.

This idea has been practiced for several years. It is nothing new. Not Obama's idea at all.

Solution Helps Keep Seniors At Home - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Forum List

Back