The Disrespect of the American Flag and National Anthem

I will never be loyal to a piece of fabric. Never. It does not represent me or my values.

I am loyal to my family, friends, and neighbors. I am not loyal to fabric or music. The whole idea is absurd.
then go to Somalia
I don't have to, ass. I'm very happy right here where I am.

I don't own an American flag. I don't put my hand on my heart for, or sing the national anthem. I am not loyal to strangers who do not share my values, like you.
go to shithole Africa, I guarantee you will have a change of heart
I will not change my mind. If I lived in Africa I would still be loyal to my family, friends and neighbors. Not some old dotard who lives far from me and doesn't share any of my values and thinks I should bow down to a damn flag. A FLAG!! Fabric and thread.

Some people have some seriously janky thinking.

I will never be loyal to a piece of fabric. Never. It does not represent me or my values.

I am loyal to my family, friends, and neighbors. I am not loyal to fabric or music. The whole idea is absurd.
then go to Somalia

I don't own an American flag. I don't put my hand on my heart for, or sing the national anthem. I am not loyal to strangers who do not share my values, like you.
go to shithole Africa, I guarantee you will have a change of heart
I will not change my mind. If I lived in Africa I would still be loyal to my family, friends and neighbors. Not some old dotard who lives far from me and doesn't share any of my values and thinks I should bow down to a damn flag. A FLAG!! Fabric and thread.

Some people have some seriously janky thinking.
..I guess you would LOVE the Japanese if you loved in 1941

In a few all these racist flags will be ripped down in all public places and relegated to being worn or displayed by the most deplorable racists in our country.

I should be in museums of history, NOT to be worn or openly displayed on flagpoles.

The only flags that should be on display is the State and National flag, as they are current and valid, confederate flags are not.
No pride flag either. That garbage should be burned and the ashes mixed with salt.

then go to Somalia

You aren’t supposed to understand...Your position on the matter is why good real Americans consider you an unAmerican piece of shit...It’s all good, we’ve always had your type around.

Think critically...the flag is symbolic of country...America’s rich history, traditions and values, wars that were fought for your freedom and soldiers whom have died for you. This shit isn’t complicated...all one has to do is think.

Oh yeah? Well it seems to me that every time a soldier goes to war we lose more freedom. Soldiers aren't fighting for your freedom. They're fighting for the freedoms of KBR and other special interests.

And values? You have trannies showering with girls at school.

Get fukin real. You're the one who should learn to think.

And I'm not watching your stupid video.

Here's some of your freedom now...

travel_112410~0.jpg

Think critically...the flag is symbolic of country...America’s rich history, traditions and values, wars that were fought for your freedom and soldiers whom have died for you. This shit isn’t complicated...all one has to do is think.

Oh yeah? Well it seems to me tha tevery time a soldier goes to war we lose more freedom. Soldiers aren't fighting for your freedom. They're fighting for the freedoms of KBR and other special interests.

And values? You have trannies showering with girls at school.

Get fukin real. You;re the one who should learn to think.

And I'm not watching your stupid video.

I get it...you are a total badass and you are way too smart...just ask you. I know your type well.

I get it...you are a total badass and you are way too smart...just ask you. I know your type well.

No. You don't know shit about anything. It's clear. You're just another indoctrinated lemming repeating what he hears on his idiot box.

Generally speaking it is obvious that blacks see the rebel flag in similar vein as Jews see the swastika. Fortunately not being a rebel or Nazi, it has been easy for me to respect their views.

Flag of Treason

Forum List

Back