The difference between losing with class and dignity.. and Trump's way

Well if he admits that he left the building does that mean that he was right?

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election. It was about the country we love and about building an America that's hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought, but I still believe in America and I always will. If you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future.

Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don't just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things. The rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values, too, and we must defend them. - Hillary Clinton 2016

He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION! — Donald J. Trump 2020...Trump acknowledges Biden victory before saying he's not conceding
Thanks. I was thinking of starting a thread on gracious concessions of the past. Above is one. Here's another:

"The American people have spoken, and they have spoken clearly. A little while ago, I had the honor of calling Sen. Barack Obama to congratulate him on being elected the next president of the country that we both love.

“I urge all Americans who supported me to join me in not just congratulating him, but offering our next president our goodwill and earnest effort to find ways to come together.” -- John McCain

Please jam this directly up your asses to keep you brains company.

Say, speaking of graciousness, hard to beat this one.

Why would a WINNER ---- "concede"? Think about it. The only "concession" Biden's people need to deal with is the food trucks at his inauguration.

How can you still spew shit with Hillary's words jammed up your ass?

DO NOT CONCEDE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

If the Usurper and Thief Biden refused to concede...you and the media would defend it tooth and nail.

So please, spare us your sanctimonious hypocritical bullshit.

Nobody's buying it.

Once AGAIN --- why would the WINNER ... "concede"?

"Concede" what? That he won?

Do you just not know what the word "concede" MEANS?

This shit is below my pay grade.
Give it up. Not even a decent attempt.

This level of asininity is a new low in lameness.

I remember back when your brain worked.

Here's the link again from a different source...read for comprehension ...

Last edited:
Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election. It was about the country we love and about building an America that's hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought, but I still believe in America and I always will. If you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future.

Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don't just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things. The rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values, too, and we must defend them. - Hillary Clinton 2016

He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION! — Donald J. Trump 2020...Trump acknowledges Biden victory before saying he's not conceding
Thanks. I was thinking of starting a thread on gracious concessions of the past. Above is one. Here's another:

"The American people have spoken, and they have spoken clearly. A little while ago, I had the honor of calling Sen. Barack Obama to congratulate him on being elected the next president of the country that we both love.

“I urge all Americans who supported me to join me in not just congratulating him, but offering our next president our goodwill and earnest effort to find ways to come together.” -- John McCain

Please jam this directly up your asses to keep you brains company.

Say, speaking of graciousness, hard to beat this one.

Why would a WINNER ---- "concede"? Think about it. The only "concession" Biden's people need to deal with is the food trucks at his inauguration.

How can you still spew shit with Hillary's words jammed up your ass?

DO NOT CONCEDE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

If the Usurper and Thief Biden refused to concede...you and the media would defend it tooth and nail.

So please, spare us your sanctimonious hypocritical bullshit.

Nobody's buying it.

Once AGAIN --- why would the WINNER ... "concede"?

"Concede" what? That he won?

Do you just not know what the word "concede" MEANS?

This shit is below my pay grade.
Give it up. Not even a decent attempt.

This level of asininity is a new low in lameness.

I remember back when your brain worked.

Here's the link again from a different source...read for comprehension ...

SMGDFH

con·cede | \ kən-ˈsēd \
conceded; conceding
Definition of concede

transitive verb
1a(1): to acknowledge grudgingly or hesitantly
conceded that it might be a good idea

(2): to relinquish grudgingly or hesitantly concede power

b: to accept as true, valid, or accurate
The right of the state to tax is generally conceded.

2: to grant as a right or privilege
Britain conceded the independence of the colonies.

Cookie.jpg

Fer fuxsake this is even stupider than trying to make something out of "I'll have more flexibility after the electiion". WTF is it with y'all deniers of FUCKING REALITY??

If I were Trump I would use my riches to put out hits on democrats. Ones like Adam Shits, pelosi, hillary , warnner using lies, lies, and more criminal lies, added with false evidence paid for by this group of low IQ'ed clowns with their daily dose of slander. Saine people would donate to the cause. Cause they are a waste of good crap that will never turn white or stop sinking. Like broken records their whining mouths have made us all want to see their demise as they will never shut their rambling lippers. Day in and day out AND HOW BOUT SLAPPIN THAT SMILE RIGHT OFF PELOSI'S FACE AND TAKING A BOX KNIFE TO SHITS. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. EVERYBODY WANTS TO. THINK OF THE SHIT AND GIGGLES WE WOULD HAVE TAKING THEM OUT TO THE DESERT FOR RECREATION YOU KNOW YOU WOULD BUY THE GAS. GIVE THEM A CANTEEN OF PISS, TAKE THEIR SHOES, AND PUT THEM ON A FORCE MARCH AS A CLOSE ORDER NUDE CONGA LINE.

Trump says he is running again and that America will be finished in three years.

Forum List

Back