The difference between losing with class and dignity.. and Trump's way

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election. It was about the country we love and about building an America that's hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought, but I still believe in America and I always will. If you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future.

Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don't just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things. The rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values, too, and we must defend them. - Hillary Clinton 2016

He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION! — Donald J. Trump 2020...Trump acknowledges Biden victory before saying he's not conceding

Thanks. I was thinking of starting a thread on gracious concessions of the past. Above is one. Here's another:

"The American people have spoken, and they have spoken clearly. A little while ago, I had the honor of calling Sen. Barack Obama to congratulate him on being elected the next president of the country that we both love.

“I urge all Americans who supported me to join me in not just congratulating him, but offering our next president our goodwill and earnest effort to find ways to come together.” -- John McCain

“Just moments ago I spoke with George W. Bush and congratulated him on becoming the 43rd president of the United States. And I promised him that I wouldn’t call him back this time" -- Al Gore

“One of the individual features of America is that we have political contests — that they are very hard-fought as this one is hard-fought. And once the decision is made, we unite behind the man who was elected.” -- Richard Nixon (1960)

1605484505968.png

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election. It was about the country we love and about building an America that's hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought, but I still believe in America and I always will. If you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future.

Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don't just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things. The rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values, too, and we must defend them. - Hillary Clinton 2016

He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION! — Donald J. Trump 2020...Trump acknowledges Biden victory before saying he's not conceding
Thanks. I was thinking of starting a thread on gracious concessions of the past. Above is one. Here's another:

"The American people have spoken, and they have spoken clearly. A little while ago, I had the honor of calling Sen. Barack Obama to congratulate him on being elected the next president of the country that we both love.

“I urge all Americans who supported me to join me in not just congratulating him, but offering our next president our goodwill and earnest effort to find ways to come together.” -- John McCain

Please jam this directly up your asses to keep you brains company.

Say, speaking of graciousness, hard to beat this one.

Why would a WINNER ---- "concede"? Think about it. The only "concession" Biden's people need to deal with is the food trucks at his inauguration.

Why would a WINNER ---- "concede"? Think about it. The only "concession" Biden's people need to deal with is the food trucks at his inauguration.

How can you still spew shit with Hillary's words jammed up your ass?

DO NOT CONCEDE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

If the Usurper and Thief Biden refused to concede...you and the media would defend it tooth and nail.

So please, spare us your sanctimonious hypocritical bullshit.

Nobody's buying it.

How can you still spew shit with Hillary's words jammed up your ass?

DO NOT CONCEDE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

If the Usurper and Thief Biden refused to concede...you and the media would defend it tooth and nail.

So please, spare us your sanctimonious hypocritical bullshit.

Nobody's buying it.

Once AGAIN --- why would the WINNER ... "concede"?

"Concede" what? That he won?

Do you just not know what the word "concede" MEANS?

This shit is below my pay grade.

Trump is fighting to preserve our way of life and the rule of law passed down by our founding fathers. Democrats would have preferred to get away with their crimes without being charged. What Trump is doing is what makes him such a great President. And what Democrats are doing solidifies their status as sneaky bastards and cheating bums.

Trump never will admit defeat as that is why he has lawyers. "Go get him boy" yet he isn't bragging now so I guess in his own way with silence or denial it is his way of admitting defeat. " I was robbed or I lost" means the same thing. Still it will be interesting if he comes back in 2024. "I'M BACK"

Trump is fighting to preserve our way of life and the rule of law passed down by our founding fathers. Democrats would have preferred to get away with their crimes without being charged. What Trump is doing is what makes him such a great President. And what Democrats are doing solidifies their status as sneaky bastards and cheating bums.

"what democrats are doing"?

You mean "holding elections"?

Trump never will admit defeat as that is why he has lawyers. "Go get him boy" yet he isn't bragging now so I guess in his own way with silence or denial it is his way of admitting defeat. " I was robbed or I lost" means the same thing. Still it will be interesting if he comes back in 2024. "I'M BACK"

Course, if he does that it will carry the implicit admission that "I left"..... but then Rump isn't smart enough to think of that so maybe he will.

Forum List

Back