The "Devil" Does Exist!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, I advise you make sure you have enough Ammo to kill 3 or 4 of the gangs who will try to Rob your house!!! Make it count!!! "Obama and the Butt Sucker Media," are the lowest of the low in the World, period!!! Your "Safety" is at stake! I see a new "Crime Wave" never seen before in this Country, coming!!! This idiot is out to get us killed one way or another? A Convict, or ISIS!!!

Of course: Obama pitches release of prisoners as economic stimulus
Obama Devil.jpg

By Doug Powers • April 25, 2016 05:54 AM
**Written by Doug Powers

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe waved a wand and restored voting rights to over 200,000 felons, so why shouldn’t President Obama be similarly inspired?

Keeping 2.2 million Americans in prison is hurting the economy, President Obama said Saturday in his weekly address, describing a report that outlines those arguments.

The move is part of a federal effort to rally support for an effort by the Obama Administration to reduce the number of people in prison and to help them once they are released. The administration will announce the steps next week during what has been dubbed “National Reentry Week,” from April 24-28.

“This isn’t just about what makes economic and practical sense. It’s about making sure that we live up to our ideals as a nation,” Obama said.

Among the new programs being rolled out, the Obama administration said one will include a plan to help individuals with criminal records compete for federal jobs. The White House said it will also double down on its call for businesses to show favor to the 600,000 people released from prison every year.

The Keystone pipeline will destroy the planet, but the prison-to-federal-job pipeline is vital to our economic progress.

Obama should set an example by hiring released convicted felons to work at his presidential library as well as his personal post-presidency security detail. Yeah, that… won’t happen.

I’m reminded of a Norm Macdonald joke on Saturday Night Live many years ago:“In Detroit, under a new prison rehabilitation program called Fresh Start, employers will get a tax break if they hire an ex-convict. Employers who hire more than one ex-convict will get robbed and killed.”

Obama also said this about his prisoner release plan:

“It is our responsibility to care for the most vulnerable in our society.” The most vulnerable? They caused their own problems, not the U.S.A. Citizen!!! Sick Fuck!

That from the president who said “God bless” Planned Parenthood.

Yo, can you see a "Muslim Lover" saying this about Baby Killers? I Can!!!

**Written by Doug Powers

Of course: Obama pitches release of prisoners as economic stimulus

"GTP"
The Democrat Party, Let Hillary Clinton Tell You:
Alomq.gif

Forum List

Back