The Department of Justice announces 11AM press conference tomorrow (Wednesday) on a “Matter of National Security.”

the DOJ was investigating Comey for leaking presidential memos and mishandling classified info. maybe that's what this is about?

Lyin Comey, who leaks to Crazy CNN, committed the very crimes he helped Crooked Hillary escape.

self-righteous people tend to self-immolate

Crooked Hillary's penchant for secrecy surrounding her dealings with foreign governments is MOST DEFINITELY what propelled her to set up her private email

the book Clinton Cash was the in flagrante delicto, that's smoking gun in Latin

Clinton knew she was breaking the law, but didn’t care: It is consistent with everything we know about the Clintons. They make their own rules, and it’s wrong. Hillary engaged in conduct that was dangerous to national security (and world security). lying about it only compounds the problem. The Clintons have a history of lying. That’s what they do. First they commit the offense, then they lie about it. That’s what they do.

Hey OP. I created an account just to get clarification on this. Can you confirm the source for this press conference? The link at the top of the OP takes us to an old press release, and I'm not finding a peep about this one tomorrow anywhere. Not the DOJ website, not their twitter, not even google. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Amateur? It's not my fault you posted a bad link. THAT is what's amateur here. Thanks for the accurate info after I had to ask for it, though. Appreciate it!

Forum List

Back